Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Blessymol JosephYour feedback matters!
I am going fat. When I do any hard work then felling very very tired. So, please suggest me what should be done?
MRI? Lumbo? Sacral Spine report is as under: 1)Signal intensity changes signifying degeneration involving L4-L5 disc. 2)Posterior disc protrusion involving L4-L5 disc with compression of thecal sac and adjacent nerve roots, more on left side. MRI? Cervical and dorsal Spine Screening report says as follows: 1)Mild Posterior disc herniation involving C4-C5 and C5-C6 discs with mild compression with testical sac and adjacent nerve roots. 2)Posterior disc herniation involving C6-C7 discs with compression of thecal sac and adjacent nerve roots, more on left side. Above is my MRI report. I have back pain and neck pain. Please advise. Thank you.
My age is just 21 my weight all most 80 so my body not supports any works please tell me how to weight loss trics.
How to reduce hair fall? What should I do to increase my hair growth? Does coconut oil is beneficial?
I missed my periods from last month and urine test is negative and as suggested by you I have taken medicine (unwanted 72) after one week I got little bit drops of blood down there for 2 days. Now suggest me please what should I do :(
Hi Since last month I noticed. My hair became very thin. Hair fall problem is happening. My eye brow is very thin. I want to thick n dark it. N my skin type is normal. Pimples also no more. But I think my face looks very dark. Pale. Dull.what should I do. To solve this problems? Any shampoo, any oil, any face pack. please doctors. Help me. I want to look beautiful during festivals. Help.
I am 25 years old. I am having problem in bending knee! Once I used to kick at door and got pain! I think one of my nerve is pressed! Treatment needed.
I have to travel aal the day due to my touring job. My back has started paining. The pain continues for long time. What can I do.
I want to convince but I have ovarian ancheoic cyst in left side measuring 3.5*2.9 with internal echoes and septation -haemorrhagic/complex left ovarian cyst. Is it cured without any surgery? I use folic acid tablets from 10 days before. Can I use it now? Was the cyst cause any problem for pregnancy?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I want to became fair so may I know their is any cream or treatments which can happen if it is der den please help me out in this.
I am 24 year old girl having symptoms of body ache, fatigue, vomiting, fever and diarrhea. I have Hyperthyroidism and recently I ate outside food.
Can I have a normal married life if I am having vertigo problem. What problems I can have in future if I have vestibular problems is it treatable?
Ghee is commonly referred to as clarified butter, is a traditional dietary source of fat which is used in Indian cooking. It can be easily made at home by heating butter till it boils, yielding ghee. Refined oils are the vegetable oils like mustard, safflower, canola and the rest which are really popular these days as cooking mediums. These are the products of a chemical treatment to get rid of the strong odour and taste, as well as toxins present in the original oil.
Like, unrefined mustard oil has a characteristic pungent odour and taste and a yellow colour, but refined Mustard oil loses all of these when it’s refined. Refined mustard oil has a whitish colour and no rancid mustard taste. We shall take a look at the health benefits or the absence thereof of both- clarified butter and refined oils, followed by the final verdict on which one is better for you in the end.
Clarified butter or Ghee
Why is ghee good for you?
- It is better tolerated by those with dairy sensitivities as it’s very low in casein the main protein found in milk and has nil to minimal amounts of lactose, making it better tolerated by those with dairy intolerances.
- Ghee is also rich in butyrate, a short chain fatty acid which can decrease inflammation and help improve the digestive system.
- Ghee tastes yummy and It can be eaten on its own as it tastes nutty and wholesome. This makes it ideal for adding as topping for foods like rice, veggies and bread.
- Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K.
- Just one tablespoon of ghee can provide around 15 percent of your daily requirements of vitamin A.
- Ghee has one of the highest contents of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA has been shown to improve insulin resistance and potentially fighting cancer in studies.
- Ghee can be stored easily at room temperature and doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
Why is ghee bad for you?
- Ghee has high saturated fat content so it’s bad for the weight-watchers. Eat in moderation is the mantra.
- Ghee’s not good for weight-loss also due to its high- calorie content.
- Refined oils are the purified vegetable oils. The vegetable oils are purified with chemicals to remove suspended particles, toxic substances, flavour components, as well as colour and odour, leaving behind clear and bland oil.
- The refined oils have lesser toxins which may be found in a few vegetable oils but they are full of chemicals according to experts, as they are obtained after treating natural oils with various chemicals to meet your expectations.
- Refined oils are the equivalent of processed foods if you will. And like fast foods they can be harmful to the digestive and respiratory systems. Refined oils have also been linked to cancer, diabetes, heart and kidney ailments, among others.
- A chemical nickel is used in the refining of vegetable oils. And it’s this element which is implicated for the adverse effects on the respiratory system, liver, and skin. It also acts as a carcinogen.
The positives of refined oils are that they have a higher smoke point. This means the temperature at which they start to smoke when heated is higher. Beyond the smoke point, an oil breaks down. So, refined oils can be used for deep frying because they don’t break-down at lower temperatures.
Well it is certainly clear that Ghee is healthier than refined oils. Use ghee in moderation though, because it has lots of fats and calories. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.