Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Birajdar R A

General Physician, Bangalore

50 at clinic
Dr. Birajdar R A General Physician, Bangalore
50 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Birajdar R A
Dr. Birajdar R A is an experienced General Physician in Yelahanka, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. Birajdar R A personally at Basaweswara clinic in Yelahanka, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Birajdar R A on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Basaweswara clinic

M Narayanappa Building, 3rd main Road, Yelahanka. Landmark: Beside M B BakeryBangalore Get Directions
50 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Birajdar R A

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 45 years old male and suffering from allergy in which water comes from my nose regularly when I take anti allergic medicine then I feel better for sometime but later the same problem continues.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Faridabad
No dear do not take anti allergy medicines so often, you will start getting problem in throat, just get blood profile for allergy in the body and get ct scan of the nose and sinus coronal and axial view.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What precautions should be taken by the patient when the platelets are less than 50000.

General Physician, Mumbai
Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and follow your treating doctor advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Does masturbation cause stopping in the siz of penis. Please help. And mi penis size is not increasing that big.

Dear Mr Shreyash.....Masturbation has no relation to the size of are only 17 years old should not think about the size of penis before 25 years of age
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My semen is thin. Please suggest some medicine to improve quality and quantity of semen.

MD -Internal Medicine
Ayurveda, Pune
If you r having children, not much worry if you hv sex related probs Consult Sexologist otherwise improve your life style by by exercises Yoga n taking nutretious diet (Gond ke Laddu c dry fruits etc) n Fruits! dat's it!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am with 52 kgs weight only even completed 26 years and hight 5.5 inches what to do? And most of the time I get allergy of dust and cold. Due to this I got sneezing and dry cough. Kindly give diagnosis over.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Vijayawada
Hi Lybrate user, I think you are not gaining weight due to your allergy nature which is again due to tubercular nature. May be your any one in your family might have had tuberculosis. My suggestion is you have a take Homeopathic medicine for your allergy, if it is cured then you will have growth in terms of your body weight. Note- Consult in private.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got suffer from headache most of the time as I work in a company. Use laptop for 8 hr.

General Physician, Indore
Hello lybrate user r you having ay specs if not then go for a eye check up. It might be the reason for your headache.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my body most of the time. I feel depressed very soon. Wat can be done?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take healthy and balanced diet. Do yoga and meditation. Avoid stress and anxiety. Do haemogram test and consult with report.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 male. I go to gym 3 times a week and I have normal body with 56 kg weight. I am suffering from Nightfall 2-3 days a week. Is it an issue of concern? If yes, can you please provide me with its home remedies. thank you in advance.

Homeopath, Noida
U should take following homoeopathic medicine Rx- 1- selenium 1000 4-4 drops 7 am. & 5 pm 2- Lycopodium 200 4-4 drops 1 pm & 9 pm.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from premature ejaculation and I want to work on it, I want to be a animal in bed. Kindly help.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, Take Avena Sativa Q, 15 drops with water twice daily. Take Nux vomica 200, 5 drops twice daily. Take Schwabe's Damiaplant, 20 drops twice daily with water. Revert after 2 weeks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel so dizzy all day please suggest me some power drinks or druids or healthy diets.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Drink ors water solution or make it on ur own...u can also take lemon water drinks ... Power drinks are not good for health on long-term... Get ur blood hemoglobin levels checked Take orange juice daily
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My heart beat is 85 above per minute. Is there any problem with that. Is there any probability for heart problems for me when compare to others.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
I think you r an anxious guy, always taking lot of stress. If yes thn your problem I normal nd nothing to do with your heart.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 male, going to marry after 3 months. My penis size is too small ie 2 inches and I masturbate twice a week. Feel very tired full day. Suggest me hw to increase penis size, length and increase my power to sex.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Penis size can be increased by improving its blood supply. -Practice Jelqing exercise schedule daily. -Have a habit of penis massaging daily with olive oil. -Consume products like red meat, strawberry, dry fruits to boost your Testosterone levels. -Avoid masturbation it's the most inhuman thing for penile growth.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Say for example I was suffering from cold and cough for a weak almost and I didn't know the reason it was sudden. But instead of taking medicines I take precautions and I was good. Now the as is should I take medicines or not.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
i m recommending you an following remedy which will surely help you Natural home remedy using ginger and honey: 1. Crush a little raw ginger to make paste 2. Press the paste on a sieve 3. Extract ginger juice 4. Take 1 tsp ginger juice 5. Add 1 tsp honey 6. Mix well 7. Heat the mixture till lukewarm 8. Have 1 tsp thrice a day This will help with your concern.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, Sometimes I can't have food or drink water cause of gas trouble .when I drink or eat something it causes pain in my chest. May I know should take any test. Is this ulcer?

Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, FACRSI (Colo-Rectal Surgery), Ph. D - Gastrointestinal Surgery, FAIS, DNB (General Surgery), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) (General Surgery) , MBBS
Gastroenterologist, Bangalore
Hi, its a gastritis with reflux problem. Take cap. Pantocid -DSR 40 (1-0-1) half an hour before food for 7 days, then report me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am masturbating from last 12 year now I feek sexual weakness and also general weakness. Also my ejaculation time is low and penis is 4.5 inch while having sex. What is possible to hill these problem and getting better sex and general health? If it is possible then suggest me some homeopathy medicine for overall effect on diseases?

General Physician, Nashik
Overall sex stamina improves by healthy lifestyle. Regular sleep,exercise and meal are the foremost things. In diet cow milk, cow butter and garlic are proven sexual tonic. Regular healthy diet containing carbohydrate, protein and minerals-vitamins is necessary. Specific diet depends on culture and geographic situation. Exercise to control your weight and make you fit. Sleep to relax your mind. All above measures help you to relive mental stress also which indirectly help to perform better. Another aspect is emotional attachment and love between partners in overall life apart from the sex. If it is good no need of any tonic, natural stamina would suffice. Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further, regards,
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Will daily intake of one to 2 tsp of jaggery dissolved in oats meal cause diabetes?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Mumbai
Dear it is a misconception that eating sweet things will cause diabetes. Yes you may gain weight further as 90 kg is quite a bit. I feel you need to seriously look at your diet and exercise schedule considering your respiratory problem. Kindly revert with your reports so as a proper consultation can be provided.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir i am going urine for every 30 mins frequently very irritation while i am in college can you please solve my this problem many doctors I consultant but no use please Doctor me getting itches also on my ass while i am sleeping doctor

Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
General Surgeon, Chennai
My dear friend, I understand you plight. The reason for such problem may be a chronic urinary infection, I suggest you get a urine routine examination, a urine culture and sensitivity, usg of kub, fbs and ppbs done. This should give the reason for your problem. Regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am in a age of 30+ still not married. What do I need to do for sexual satisfaction. Suggest your opinion.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You need to have rock solid erection and at least 10 to 15 minutes of sex time to satisfy the partner.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from sugar for last 11years. I am taking including daily still who long I have to take it. Is there any solution.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr Vishnu, You are having T1 DM, if so then the only treatment is taking Insulin injections daily for life time, there is no option. You have to take care and maintain sugar levels with in normal limits like fasting closer to100mg and PP between 150 to 160 mg and HbA1c% <7. Apart fromInsulin injections you have to control diet and also exercise regullarly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed