Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bipin Chandra Reddy
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin Chandra ReddyYour feedback matters!
I find mouth is dried during night hrs.(01.00 to 06.00 hrs.) Can you advice me to over come this problem ?
I have a problem of" Gums bleeding" please tell me what to do to resolve this problem. Suggest me some medicines and toothpaste to stop gums bleeding.
My child is 9 yers old and he has cavity in his teeth when he is 3 years old. Ihave seen a no. Of doctors in ranchi (jharkhand)some doctors say me to remove the teeth and some say the cavity teeth will broke don' t tension about it can u suggest me what to do now?
Dental veneers are also known as porcelain veneers are very thin, artificially made shell like things found in shades of the colour of your teeth. This material is designed to cover up the tooth surface in order to improve its appearance. These materials are changed according to your teeth colour, size and shape.
Dental veneers can solve many problems and especially better the look of your teeth. The removal or insertion of veneers can make your teeth look attractive.
Some problems that dental veneers solve:
- If your teeth are discoloured then veneers can fix it. Teeth stains can be the result of many things like smoking, alcohol, drugs, medicines etc. Veneers replace stained teeth and solve all your problems.
- If your teeth are frayed down then veneers can be the solution.
- If your teeth are broken or chipped then it can solve the problem.
- Sometimes your teeth grow uneven, misaligned, badly shaped; dental veneers solve that problem too.
- Dental veneers specifically work to fill the gaps between your teeth.
Dental veneers have proven to be a beneficial process in solving many of your dental problems. But like every medical method that comes with some advantage and disadvantage, dental veneers too have a few negative points.
The advantages of dental veneers are:
- It provides a presentable tooth appearance.
- The tissues in your gum tolerate porcelain very well.
- The porcelain dental veneer is stain resistant.
- You can select the colour of the veneer to make your teeth whiter.
- You can also change the shape of your teeth.
As dental veneers are a little complicated, there is a set of procedures to have dental veneers and those may include:
- Diagnosis: First, you need to detect the problem area before you have dental veneers.
- Treatment: You need to have an X-ray of your teeth and mouth before getting dental veneers.
- Preparation: Between your diagnosis and treatment while your tooth enamel is a subject of examination you should take proper care of your teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
In some cases, bleeding gums can be a sign of gingivitis, the early stage of periodontal disease. If your gums bleed easily or bleed when you brush, talk to your dentist about your oral health. Gingivitis is reversible and preventable.
Some pregnant women develop a condition known as “pregnancy gingivitis,” an inflammation of the gums that can cause swelling and tenderness. Gums also may bleed a little when brushing or flossing.
If you take blood thinners, these medications may cause your gums to bleed. Contact your physician if the bleeding does not stop quickly. Your gums could also be bleeding if you brush too hard. Use an extra-soft or soft-bristled toothbrush when brushing your teeth.
If your gums bleed regularly or enough to worry you, make an appointment with your dentist. It could be a sign that something else is wrong.
Always remember to brush your teeth twice a day, floss once a day and schedule regular dental visits.
Im feeling sensation on my teeth when I take cold or hot drinks and sometimes at normal condition. What do I do?
I am facing a problem that's my teeth are little yellow what should I do to make it withe. And also the good smell from my mouth and can you prefer a tooth paste for this problem.
I am 20 years old. I have teeth pain problem. I used collagate pest but not relief are here. I want best sueegation.
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!