Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin Chandra ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sir,/Madam, I am 30 years old, yesterday morning when I woke up I saw my left side face was swollen. I consulted Dentist. After check up Dr. Pressed some portion on upper jaw, and diagnosed that there is puss, he prescribed antibiotic tab, painkiller and antiacidity tab to take for 5 days two times a day. He advised to extract that tooth. But I want to retain it. Please advise me what precautions should I take and is it advisable to retain or not.
Doctor A small part of my teeth got broke and there is a small hole now and now I can't chewing properly so sugest me any solution doctor.
I have holes (cavities) in my teeth and are very sensitive. I find difficulty in eating food. What is the remedy ? And what are its serious outcomes ?
When I brush and eat anything hard lyk apple or guava, blood starts coming from my teeth nd because of this my mouth smells so bad I think I hav pyria so please suggest me what should I do to overcome this problem.
I am having a ulcer on side of tongue and it increased in size from 7 days and doctor prescribed dologel and complex for 15 days .the pain is so much that I get headache everyday. I want to Know what is this. And medication for this. My age is 21 years and I have no tobacco habit, no alcohol intake.
Sir I have gum bleeding problem, mouth gives smell, muscle has decreased or disorder What I have to do for it.
I am 19 years old, I have gummy smile, while I smile it looks like ugly, is there any solution my problem, if possible to solve my problem how much cost to solve my gummy smile?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.