Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Binu T. KurianYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from legs pain from many days. Even the hands. I can not even walk. My ankle is too much of pain.
I am 25 years flake and have backache for 2months. I have used pain killer. What should I do now? I.
What is the treatment of cervical disc collapse (c5 c6 PIVD) Ayurveda. Can it place disc back to its original position or strengthen it to avoid future recurrence. What are the treatments available is it only restricted to oil massage treatments or we have beyond that. How long or sessions it takes for full recovery. Q2 Foods to be taken / avoided. Northern ayurveda people say avoid rice. Kerala ayurveda people say consume rice no issue. Kindly put some flash on this subject.
Hello sir I am 51 year old married woman I have right hand swelling problem from last one days what should I do please tell me doctor.
Sir. I had back pain .Dr advice me to do CRP test. It came 24 mg/dl. .Sir wt to do now m so scared. BT pain reduced now than before.
My left leg is twisted and now I see swelling around ankle area. Pain is now lessen compare to earlier day.
I feel muscle weakness in both leg and hand. I think its due to masturbation .please help me out to cure this.
I am 21 years old male .I am facing a severe problem with my legs and hands shivering and body pains and back part of the head pain since 4 days .so please suggest me some medicine to solve this and may I know the reason for the pain. Please ping me very soon.
I AM Arijit Sarkar and 28 yaer old male and have a backache for last 6 months. I have used pain relief tablets and ointment cream and also Homeopathic medicine for last couple of months but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I had a problem named ostreochondral fragment adjacent to midline removed and now lack of cartilage tissue in my left knee. Can you pls tell me the precautions that I have to take and also pls tell me the sleeping posture as when I wake up, I feel a lot of pain in my knee.
I am a 26 years male I have met a accident a few days back and I have swelling I ssues with my ankle. Do you have any solution for it. Kindly reply me.
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.