Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. BindumathiYour feedback matters!
Doctor am studying college it is morning shift 8: 00 clock so I have to go earlier within 7 clock should be ready because of this daily waking up at 5: 30 and am having headache I can't listen to the classes what should I do to prevent my headache.
Few days back there was heavy pain on my right hand near by wrist. It continued for few days randomly. Later that I have a doubt on me that whether I have sugar. If I have sugar, how can I confirm it my self. I went to a lab to have blood check up. I was tested my blood, before breakfast and after the breakfast. The result is 93-96. And still I have a doubt whether I have sugar or not. please suggest me what to do?
I am 30 years old male working in abroad country my problem is when I do brush in bathroom at morning time vomit comes and sometime I feel vomit in daily basis and spitting around on my work site before Enter the office I take toffee then enter and some time water come in my tong like test of vomit then I can not bear and result vomit I do control by toffee but how many time pls advise me what should I do.
I am taking sitagliptin 100mg on one time a day, volix m 0. 3 alongwith breakfast or dinner time, gp4 before breakfast, or gp2 before diiner from one month but after one month checkups of my bs fasting is 170 and bs pp is 260 now. My age is 39 years male. Ecg and other lipid profile serum cretenine reports are normal. What should I do ?
I like ghee a lot, And also drink ghee on many days with curry (કઢી) almost every other day. And I want to know that is it good or bad for health. What types of vitamins we get it from ghee?
My husband's blood sugar is on range means his fasting b. Sugar is 87, PP is 143mg/dl so what kind of food and fruits he should have. please specify.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfast options come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious food stuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with french fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When consumed, these are immediately broken down into glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications and will eventually lead to inflammation in the body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans fats that can result in serious health complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese they are no longer considered as healthy.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us to know more about the healthy breakfast options. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.