Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Bindu SureshYour feedback matters!
Me nd my gf wr having gud time and v wr both in underwear but I didn't eject inside .is there any chance of pregnancy. And does precum contain sperm when having sex first time in a day and does precum travel through our underwear .and also she had taken unwanted 72 on 30th of this month.
I am 18 years old male I have pain on my neck I also take medicine but there is no result please consult me what I have to do?
Due to my small penis while ejaculating sperm into vagina all the sperm come out instantly. How much sperm should come out during sex and how to avoid it.
Sir due to over masturbation my pennis not erect properly. It early stage during erection time it was stand at 90 deg and it was stiff. But now it was not stand at 90 deg and not stiff. Pls suggest me some natural remedies for this problem.
I have dengue fever 10 day back but now I am okay but feeling exhausted after a little physical work. Kindly suggest.
My throat is not well its going to be about an year. After interval of few days it again get back to little harsh conditions. I took medicines prescribed by doctor but no improvement. Also I sing.
Hello I am 25 male having issue while having intercourse don't get very good arouse like I use to get before is it cause m regular doing it or some mental cause cam any tablet help.
Hi sir, meri period irregular ho raha he aur pcos ki bhi problem he is liye face pe pimples aur black spot bhi hogaya please advise kuch diye to acha hota.
My child is diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 4 days ago he 8 years old can it be cured completely or will he be insulin dependent for life. What will be the impact on his general health and growth were I can find more information regarding this disease. Pls help.
I'm losing too early while having sex, I have been experiencing this from last few times Is there anything to worry about?
How to stop prefluid always remain at the face of the penis and itching even if sexually not active?
I m suffering from fever from 4 days I am taking cifran500mg + combiflame twice a day but time being relax not permanently. Advice me which medicine I can use.
My wife has lot of hair in her vagina and clitoris. My question is that whether I can sex with her with shaving or without shaving. please reply me sir.
I snore heavily. How to avoid it. I tried with face mask but result not so good. Even nose clip did not work expectedly.
I have much back pain. What should I do. Few time with headache with lots of pain. And lost of stamina.
I have a problem of nightfall It is repeated alternatively I have this problem from last 5 years give me some better solution.
I am 20 year old male. From past three months I am experiencing a sweaty hands. It would be great if you can suggest me some advice to deal with it. It's not that much often.
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide. Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast. Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).