Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BindiyaYour feedback matters!
I have a dandruff problem from last 2 years. I tried different types of shampoos and hair oils but still no solution. And dandruff also causing me pimples on my forehead.
I have pimples in my face how can bo it removed from my face and how can clean my face and my hair is always breaking how can solve my problem.
I am 39 years old. I have suffering little bit psoriasis on my foot and hands. Sir, please suggest some ointment, medicine. Thank you.
I have dark circle and spots on my face please tell me what can do for make my face clean and clear?
I'm suffering from psoriasis vulgaris. Is there any way to cure/ reduce the inflammations over my skin?
Hello doctor I am suffering from hairfall I have used many prescriptions given from other doctors but could not stop it so if you can give some remedy to stop hair fall.
I have an pimples from 3to 4 years I use my face always face wash I hqve try so much cream. Nut no results. .my oliy skin on my face any time I married also go fot the 3 years go. Please.
Hi I'm a male or boys wat should I eat or have I'm the afternoon or in lunch to keep myself healthy and my skin healthy and glowing and clear and beautiful please tel me plz.
Hi good ladies, I need help. I've been using perhaps too much steroid on my clitoral hood? Is that possible? I had some itching (which I never have anywhere else) and it helped so I kept using it. Now I seem to have no clitoral hood to speak of and have exposed the tip of my clitoris I presume, it'
Sir/madam I am suffering from blackness under eyes and on face and many spots on face I hv taking many medicines like melaglow cream melawash facewash and many vitamins capsules. But problem is same after taking medicines and tell me about medicine german reckeweg natrum mur. 200 single dose 4-5 drops a doctor said me to take this for my problem tell me plzz what can I do.
I am suffering from lipoma from past many yes no treatment found and cause please help me to come out with out surgery.
Hi I have small pores in my face Because I used to break my pimple when I was small. Please can you give me some suggestion how to remove these small pores from my face.
My friend having hair loss problem, two side having bald, he was used lot of products and medicines, what is right solution.
I am 19 years old male. I have hair loss for about the past 3 years hardly. I havent underwent any treatment till now. People say me to apply oil for my hair. I havnt appied oil for the past 5 years. What should I do now
I have had irritations in lower belly and thighs area leading to dark spots and marks. I used closone and exebute-s before 4 to 5 years. Nothing specific in blood test. Any alternative medicine?
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.