Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupindra N JhaYour feedback matters!
I have liver cirrhosis being treated at ILBS Delhi. As I am doing good my liver is in stable condition. I just want to know life expectancy. I follow healthy life style wake up 5 am in the morning do moderate exercise for one hour take fruits green vegetables. Avoid oily and salty foods.
My weight is very high so I want to loose some weight as well as I want to increase my height so please help me.
I am having pimples on face and some what on chest what should I do? Consult a doctor or go with home remedies?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber: Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon: This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches: Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes, are among the most cooling of all fruits. Aside from their delicious taste, citrus fruits can keep you healthy and looking younger. Citrus is also considered to be especially important in digestion as it helps aid in the breakdown of rich and fatty foods. Start every day with a tall glass of lemon water. This slightly acidic drink helps to cleanse your system and energize your body.
- Pineapple: Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My hairs are falling continuously when I take shower or go for bath can anyone suggest me how can I control my hair falling and increase hair growing.
How to get out of depression. I have just broked up with my girl friend :( please help i cant live anymore.
My wife has melasma like patch over cheeks both sides for 2 yrs. . Can you suggest any further treatment. .she is on azelic acid and HH lite cream.
I have brown spots on my lowr legs. At first my legs were clean. Bt aftr somr time whn I stated waxing. I got brown colored spots on the pores of hair. And I think that they can also be caused by mosquito bite. Mosquito bite used to itch a lott and I used to rub them. And then bite became red spot and ultimately brown. N it is not goinnggg. I hav used various creams bt cannot get rid of them Can I go for chemical surgery. Or any laser treatment? Pls help me out.
For the past one year I am having a heart palpitations more than normal for 24 hrs. It's more pronounced especially in the morning accompanied by weakness. The ECG test is normal. Is this anxiety related or something else?
I was attacked by dengue fever last oct, bt still I dint recover complete, feeling irregular hearts, sound allergy, breathing trouble n so on. I did master checkup n everything ok. Bt am nt ok. Dint get any solution till nw. Can you help me?
I want to increase my height. Please tell me how will I do this. Is homeopathy medicines are beneficial?
Hi I am a regular runner preparing for police recruitment. Is there anything medicine or something else one can eat before running so one can feel full energetic during running.
Which fruits are recommended for border line diabetic patients for daily intake and qty? there are contradictory views about mango. What is reality?
More ever tobacco, cancer now has a new partner called edc or endocrine disrupting chemicals including male reproductive problems, early female puberty, cancers and neuro behavioural disorders. Edcs are mainly man made and found in pesticides metals additives or contaminants in food and personal care products. Human exposure to edcs occur via ingestion of food dust and water inhalation of gases and particles in the air and through the skin. Edcs can also be transferred from pregnant woman to a foetus or a child through the placenta and breast milk