Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupindra N JhaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have been suffering from severe headache from last 3 days. Kindly tell me what can I do for that to avoid grom pain. Its usually occurred after every week.
Hi I am mithilesh. I have hair fall problem I I want it's to get wall as soon as possible. Please have I look.
I have a desk job since last three years I have daily severe pain in my back and shoulders pain also what can I do please give me solution what can I do?
Sir. I have regular pimples on my face. I am always try to remove my pimples on my face. L had use many creams and facewash. But no solution had I see. What I do. Give me your suggestions.
My hair got thin and it is not crowdy, showing scalp on my head how I cure it and hair not increasing at normal speed, it is taking lot of month to for long hair give me solution. I am living in cold place srinagar.
Sir, from last few days I'm suffering from severe headache and had not able to sleep for two days relaxly, what should I do, should try some remedies or any other thing? Please help me.
Along with food, the structure of a restaurant is also influenced by trends. One of the most popular types of restaurants and bars today is the rooftop restaurants or bars. Given the concrete jungles our cities have become, the idea of eating a meal under the stars seems more appealing than in a closed room. However, do you know the other side of this idyllic picture?
- Playing I Spy: The lighting in most rooftop restaurants is dimmed. While this may seem romantic and cozy, it interferes with how well you can see your food. When you can’t see your food well, you cannot pay attention to how fresh a salad may be and what you are really eating. In contrast to this, eating in a normal restaurant with good lighting allows you to enjoy your evening out and see what you’re eating as well.
- The great outdoors: Getting fresh air is great but in cities, our air isn’t really that fresh. When you eat out at a rooftop restaurant, you are unwittingly breathing in exhaust fumes and smoke from the surrounding area. Rooftop restaurants also do not stop smokers and hence you may be unknowingly breathing in second-hand smoke.
- Breeding area for mosquitoes: Since a rooftop restaurant does not have a roof or walls, insects may also find their way to your table. Mosquitoes in cities are a menace and eating at a rooftop restaurant is akin to inviting them to a feast.
- Exposure to pollution: Restaurants with all their walls and ceiling typically have air conditioning. This not only keeps the air cool but also filters air thereby protecting you from the outside pollution to a certain extent. The walls and roof also act as barriers for insects and small animals thereby allowing you to enjoy your meal in peace.
- Lowered nutrition: The cost of eating out isn’t just in terms of money. This food is usually not as healthy and nutritious as the home made food. When you eat out, you have no idea what quality ingredients are being used to prepare your meal and how well they have been cleaned. Thus, you are also paying for it with ill health and decreased nutrition. Additionally, the food served in a restaurant may not always be fresh. Given the dim lighting, you may not realize this until your stomach gets upset.
So, try limiting your rooftop meals and prevent yourself against the dangers lurking in the shadows! Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!