Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawana MishraYour feedback matters!
She Is Well Experience Doctor.. She Is Very Friendly, She Tell Each Point How To Takcr .. She Is 24/7 Avaial Through Phone I Recommend Dis Doc To Every1.. 100% N Big Thumbsup
She had sex last week with her colleague. and he had used protection as well as ipill for added security. She didn't have her periods yet. Is this something to worry about?
I'm 23 years old female. Married. I am getting my periods late from last 2 months. And we are trying for a baby from last 6 months but not getting a baby. please tell me some solution.
Today ld is prevalent among 12% of school going children and is often left unnoticed. If identified at an early stage it can be remidiated (if not cured).
Unidentified ld can leave a child emotionally scared and academically backward.
What is learning disability?
Learning disability is a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language -spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do basic mathematical calculations. It is characterised by
A) disorder of attention and hyperactivity.
B) memory disorders.
C) academic characteristics (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculcia).
D) disorder of listening.
E) disorder of spoken language.
F) visual, auditory, haptic perception deficits
G) motor deficits in fine and gross motor skills
Some common signs of learning disabilities
1) does your child have a illegible handwriting,
2) mixture of cursive and print writing,
3) unfinished or omitted words in a sentence,
4) difficulty mastering rules of language,
5) remembering facts and numbers,
6) poor handwriting,
7) awkward pencil grip,
8) trouble with word problems in maths,
9) frequent reading and spelling errors (d, b) or (left, felt),
10) difficulty following sequence of directions,
11) trouble with word problem in maths
12, trouble learning maths facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, difficulty measuring things
If you notice at least four of the above signs you need to consult a professional.
I am pregnant since 9or 10 weeks I did home pregnancy test as well and I consulted with a doctor too at 7 week pregnancy, that time doctor said that baby have not heartbeat, then she give some medicines and ask to come after 10 days again I go to her she said still ther is no heartbeat and given same medicines again I want to know what should I do? She said fetus is growing but no heartbeat is seen, Is that possible? What should I do? Medicine names GUD-M ULTIGEST-SR300 SURGE (FOLICACID) METHYLCOBALAMIN PLS REPLY. THANKYOU.
My gf is having elestra tab and she had 21 days + 9 days extra now she stopped elestra tab and after 7 days she got period but bleeding is very less is she pregnant please guide me I am worried reply soon.
Hi, Wearing the tight jeans or skinny fit jeans and underwear puts pressure on the testicles. And is this may lead to infertility? If so what is the precautions to take care?
How aids spread is it spread through oral sex. Or vaginal liquids on toilet seats while using .how big spreads can you give a elaborate answer. Is it true some persons said medicine is found to cure hiv.
I have problem Regarding my periods which never comes regularly. Sometimes it skips also. And there is a lot of pain I suffer with. What should I do?
I am 25 years old girls and I have a. Problem of likeable white water from my vagina so what can I do I have ing this problem near about 22 years old and its my family problem please prescription me and give me.
Hi. Recent I went to doctor I was not feeling well, very tired and without energy. Doctor tested me and said I was pregnant one month. She told me to take a scan. But in scanning report the fetal could not be visualized. And even she said I have complications of miscarriage. I also bleed 3-4 drops of bleed. Please answer my question. Is it so much complicated and what should I do ?
Hi I am 29 years old n my wife is 23 years old past 8 months we got married and my question is past 6month my wife did pregnant abortion . Now we are trying to have baby but still not got pregnant pls suggest me.
Hi doctor please help me out im 27 week pregnant with frequent urination baby moving lot always tired is this ok tht too my Cervix stitched at 22 week I'm on progesterone injection weekly and taking susten 200 mg ultra d3 cc74 and richer tablets is this causing frequent urination or what Please help me please please.
Hello Dr. am 24 old female Dr. giving fertomid 50 mg 2 tablets per day. Wt is the use of this tablet and when is best time to get pregnant ans me married about 2 years.
Hi Doc, I am having a pain inside the Vagina for the past 7-8 months once or twice every month. I visited few gynecologist and did lots of tests but always saying everything is alright. I take medicine for almost 1 years but still there is no improvement. Now, I am really depressed and don't know what to do and I cannot concentrate on my study too. Please suggest me.
Hello doctor, please advise me good option, I got married in 2014 in 2016 I got an miscarriage due to baby's brain not develop, and now I want to conceive again but my problem is my husband is not supporting for now, when ever I talk with him for baby he always ignore that topic so seriously I discuss with him, so he is telling that he have so depression in office so he is not getting mood items, so I told him shall I go for test tube baby he is refusing for that, please help me out what to do, I have lot of pressure in my family for baby, every one is thinking that I have complications to conceive, but my husband is not understanding that. Please advise thank You.
The lack of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood is termed as Anemia. You may also be diagnosed as anemic is your red blood cells do not have a high enough hemoglobin count. Since hemoglobin is responsible for the amount of oxygen in our blood, being anemic results in a decreased flow of oxygen in the blood.
There are 5 different types of anemia. These are:
- Iron deficiency anemia: When the iron levels of the blood are lower than normal.
- Sickle cell anemia: When the red blood cells are shaped like a 'sickle' and hence more fragile. This is an inherited condition.
- Thalassemia: When the body does not produce enough red blood cells or hemoglobin. This is also an inherited condition.
- Megaloblastic anemia: When the blood does not have enough vitamin B12 and hence cannot transport hemoglobin through the body.
- Hemolytic anemia: When the red blood cells are rapidly removed from the blood due to an infection, medication or disease.
Lack of oxygen can have a serious effect on the organs of the body. Hence the symptoms of anemia are also the effects of the disease.
Some of these are:
- Lack of energy
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Reduced attention span
- Numbness of the hands and feet.
Anemia can also lead to a number of major health problems such as:
- Heart disease: Anemia is directly linked to heart disease. When the blood carries less oxygen, the heart needs to work harder to pump it to the rest of the body. Thus, people who are anemic are at a higher risk of having a heart attack than a non anemic person. Anemia can also lead to arrhythmia or a condition where the person suffers from an irregular heartbeat.
- Pregnancy complications: One of the first and most vital supplements prescribed to a pregnant woman is iron. Iron is essential not only for a healthy baby, but also for your own body. Anemia caused by a lack of iron can result in premature birth and a number of other complications at the time of pregnancy.
- Increased risk of infections: Lack of oxygen in the blood can affect your immune system by lowering its ability to fight infections. This makes the body vulnerable to diseases.
- Cognitive damage: Anemia in children can result in a greatly reduced attention span and weaken their memory. Sometimes, even when treated, this can result in permanent scarring and reduced IQ levels.
Fighting anemia is not hard. Consult your doctor instantly if you recognize any of its symptoms and start eating food rich in iron to fight this disease.