Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhawana Mishra
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawana MishraYour feedback matters!
She Is Well Experience Doctor.. She Is Very Friendly, She Tell Each Point How To Takcr .. She Is 24/7 Avaial Through Phone I Recommend Dis Doc To Every1.. 100% N Big Thumbsup
I and my bf had sex couple of time from 14 Feb to 16 Feb. In between that we always use Condom and as I know Condom was not broken but I was little concern from that time only. I should period on 24 th Feb but it's late and m staying in pune. What can be the cause of this late period still I haven't got them M I pregnant or not. I have stomach problem also and also change in food and water and atmosphere affect me easily. please tell me am I pregnant though we used Condom and it's worked fine as far as I noe.
A few decades ago, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc., were not so prevalent as today. The age of onset of these diseases is reducing rapidly. The severity of these diseases and complications with one leading to another is on the rise. It is becoming a vicious cycle with one leading to another condition, and treating that leading to another complication.
Heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, insomnia, dyslipidemia, obesity, etc. are all referred to as lifestyle diseases. This term is an umbrella term that is a result of a person’s physical and psychological functioning. There is a significant contribution from the person’s living pattern including eating habits, alcohol and cigarette use, exercise pattern, etc.
Ayurveda proposes multiple approaches to address lifestyle diseases by detoxification, improving bio-purification, rejuvenation therapies, and supplements. The overall result is restoring the balance of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, leading to an overall healthy life.
Ayurveda believes health is a result of balance between the 3 components (tridoshas) – vaata, pitta, and kapha. With any illness, one particular dosha is identified, and treatment is not just aimed at the symptoms, but at restoring the balance between the three doshas. The added benefit is that these are time-tested, safe, and highly effective. It is not just curative, but also preventative.
Some of the Ayurvedic approaches are listed below.
- Dincharya: This is an ideal daily regimen to follow, which is based on circadian rhythm. This takes into account meal timings, sleep timings, including what to do in the first hour after waking, times of eating, exercise time and pattern, sleep time and pattern, etc. The idea is to be in sync with nature as was originally intended.
- Ratricharya: This includes the routine to be followed at night, including an early supper that should be the lightest meal of the day and completed at least 2 hours before sleeping. Healthy sleeping pattern including comfortable pillows with no disturbance with electronic gadgets is advised, where at least 7 hours sleep is obtained.
- Ritucharya: Each season brings changes along with it. The lifestyle should be accordingly adapted including food changes and exercise. In summer, have more of melons which help in hydration. Similarly, winter produces more nuts and roots and seeds, which are good for insulation and essential oils to keep the body warm.
- Panchakarma: This is a detox and bio-purification process involving massage and herbal therapy. This cleanses the body, strengthens the immune system, and restores overall balance and well-being of a person. The herbal oils used are organ or system-specific and help improve the health of the affected organ.
A combination of all these approaches helps restore balance of the body and thereby aid in managing lifestyle disorders. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
Here are 5 major benefits of breastfeeding.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I want to kwn tht. Nipples has itching from 2, 3 days and today on left nipples it was having little bit pain whn I pressed the nipple slightly. I can not understand why it's happening like this.
Hello, I had unprotected sex last night with my gf. I am not sure about the sperm injection. What precautions should I take to avoid pregnancy. She's 19 now. Please suggest.
I got baby in 14th dec 2015 & I had sex without protection on 9th march and now I hv doubt if I get pregnant again but I do not want to get pregnant again so can I have UNWANTED 72 please please please reply soon so that if I can have this medicine I wil; take within 48hrs please help me to get rid of it please tel me if there is any other solution please .
So resist that chocolate cake siren, and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of nut butter (like peanut or almond) or fresh fig halves spread with ricotta.
Then sleep sweet, knowing you're still on the right, healthy track.