Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawana MishraYour feedback matters!
She Is Well Experience Doctor.. She Is Very Friendly, She Tell Each Point How To Takcr .. She Is 24/7 Avaial Through Phone I Recommend Dis Doc To Every1.. 100% N Big Thumbsup
Black walnuts are one of the best foods to have. They have tonnes of health benefits owing to their multi-utility nutrient source. Not only it can keep a person away from various diseases, it can ensure steady health in an individual. The best part is the fact that black walnut can be used to make multiple yummy dishes.
Here are some of the no-so-known benefits of black walnuts:
- Parasites: Green harvested black walnuts are known to be very useful vermifuge. They serve as a very good treatment for ailment concerning pinworms, hookworms, tapeworms and such other parasites.
- Candida: Overgrowth of Candida is hard to diagnose and can pose a serious threat to health. When Canida overgrowth attacks the intestine, the intestinal wall becomes weak and toxins are being released in the process. The immune system becomes weak and it takes a lot of antibiotics to set things right. A good alternative to the powerful antibiotic is a 3 serving black walnuts. They contain compounds such as the zinc undecylenate, selenium sulfide, astringent tannins, naphthoquinone juglone etc. can make the walls of the intestine favorable and arrest the growth of Candida.
- Antifungal: Black walnut is known to have antifungal properties and is, therefore, used to treat fungal infections leading to conditions such as the ringworm, jock itch and athlete’s foot etc. Black walnut when pasted and applied to the site of the infection can fetch dramatic results within a short time interval.
- Skin conditions: Black walnut is a good fix for many skin conditions. It can successfully address skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema. Depending on the seriousness of the skin condition, the tincture can be applied externally or consumed internally.
- Excessive sweat: For people who sweat way too much, black walnut can be their best friend. The presence of high level of astringent tannins in black walnuts can address the sweat gland to ensure that excessive sweat is not produced. Studies have also revealed that black walnut can also help to reduce body odor.
- Diabetes and cardiovascular benefits: A study conducted by the Harvard School of Nutritional Sciences revealed that black walnuts can reduce the LDL cholesterol by a good 4 percent. What’s more, no weight gain is associated with the over-consumption of black walnut. Similarly, their nutritional value can help an individual lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar level and refrain from cardiovascular diseases.
- Anti-cancer properties: There have been many studies conducted on the effect of black walnut on cancer. Most studies have found that juglone, a compound present in black walnut is capable of kill cancer cells by the process of necrosis and apoptosis. 3 serving daily can fetch rich dividends to cancer patients. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 5 months pregnant. Mujhe loose motion ki problem ho rahi h pls suggest me medicine. O2 medicine is safe.
I am a 32 years old female. I have recently given birth to a baby. I have severe itching in and around my vagina. It's been a week now but it isn't going. Can you please suggest what can it be?
Mr and Mrs X were trying for a baby for the past 4 years. They had approached me for treatment on 20th june 2014 for the treatment of infertility. With the grace of god the lady is now pregnant!! I would like to thank God for blessing the couple with such a priceless gift. What more could have been better for me to end my 22nd November is the day which will be remembered for the rest of my life.
Thank You GOD.. THANK YOU HOMEOPATHY!!!
I donated blood 4 days back and since them i've been feeling extremely fatigued day after day. My hb level was 12.9. Im feeling shortness of breath just by sitting or standing. My legs feel restless. I lost 2 kgs. Im an early riser but for the past 2 days I can not seem to get out of bed. I fall into a deep sleep at least for 2 hrs. I had low bp 4 months back. Im also having my periods now.
During menstrual cramps which is the best medicine? I used to take crocin but somebody told me that I shouldn't as it is just a pain killer then what is metal spas? Isn't it a pain killer too?
14 weeks pregnancy, placenta is anterior lower end just reaching upto internal OS. Grade 1maturity. Is this cause of worry? / precautions? Wat grade 1means?
There’s a lot that nutritionists around the world don’t agree on, but most of them advise you to have more vegetables than fruits and more water- based vegetables like bottle gourd in summers.
Let’s take a look at why this is so.
- Bottle gourd keeps you hydrated and cool in summers: Bottle guard has always been regarded as one of the healthiest vegetables, and for a reason. This versatile vegetable is full of about 92 % water and minerals and is the best that nature can offer to keep your body hydrated and cool. It’s a good idea to have bottle gourd or ‘lauki’ as a juice because cooking deactivates the minerals and vitamins found in it. The juice keeps your stomach cool and reduces body heat or ‘pitta’. You can also eat boiled lauki with curd to get its cooling benefits. This vegetable helps replenish the water lost due to sweating during summers and is also a great remedy for any kind of heat-related ailment like nose bleeding, pimples or ulcers according to Ayurveda.
- Helps control weight: It helps control weight as Bottle gourd is excellent for you if you are trying to lose weight. The vegetable is packed with fibre which helps in keeping you full for longer, thus reducing food cravings that make you pile on the kilos. It is also a low-calorie vegetable with no fat and thus helps you lose weight too. Bottle gourd is prescribed by Ayurvedic medicine to reduce flab as fibre is the key to weight -loss.
- Storehouse of essential vitamins and minerals: Bottle gourd contains essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin C, B, K, A, E, Iron, Folate, Potassium and Manganese. These play a critical role in metabolism and body functions.
- Treats urinary tract infections: Freshly made bottle guard juice mixed with lime juice is one of the best natural remedies for treating pesky UTIs.
- Cure for stomach problems: Bottle gourd helps in curing constipation and also treats diarrhea. This is due to the fact that the vegetable contains a lot of water and fibre which helps in cleaning your digestive track and allows easy bowel movement. One of the best home remedies for treating diarrhea is to drink bottle gourd juice with a pinch of salt. This helps in maintaining the electrolyte balance of your body, as well.
- Bottle gourd helps in controlling diabetes: Bottle gourd juice is also beneficial for diabetic patients as it stabilizes blood sugar levels and maintains optimum blood pressure. The best time to have it is in morning before breakfast to reap this benefit. Also, take care to consume the juice immediately as it oxidizes quite fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
A cystic area seen in right adnexa measures 36*32*18 mm and volume 11. 6 ml .Small simple right para ovarian cyst. Is it anything to worry about? The lab doctor said its nothn but a physiological cyst and will vanish by itself.
I am 13 month pregnant I detect placenta previa. So it will be in ryt place what is precaution for this? And what's change in 13 week in me and my baby?
I'm 19 years old and suffering from PCOD. When I checked on internet, I had the same symptoms like irregular periods (usually a gap of 5-6 months, mood swings, acne,pimples, unwanted hair on majority every body part, sudden weight gain, digestion problem. I have got my pelvic ultrasound done last year which showed that both ovaries are enlarged in size, show increased stormal echogenecity and my testosterone level is 55.15 ng/dl and prolactin level is 10.51 ng/dl. I have all types of medications be it allopathic, ayurvedic,homeopathic and even naturopathy but no results seen. Kindly suggest me the best possible way to curb this problem Thanks.
What are the side effects of a birth control pill? And what if it is taken in confusion while the women is not pregnant?
Does washing off immediately after sex prevent pregnancy? Hw cn I increase my chances of conception? Can having intercourse 1 day before ovulation result in pregnancy.
Hi doctors, my friends have one question for u, he is married and his problem is he had unprotected sex with her wife after 5 days of her period, and ejaculated inside, and he do not want be father right now because of some reasons, what he should do to avoid his wifes pregnancy, he should give some tablets to avoid, If not then there are any natural tips that can be done by natural source in home? Help out from this please suggest him.
Hi, I am 32 years old and 15 weeks pregnant, my father in law has SYNDACTYLY in both his hands, both my sister in law's and one of my brother in law has also has the same. My husband has a very minor effect of it which has bent all his figures from the upper joint but they are completely separate from each other. My mother in law, youngest brother of my husband and me are absolutely fine and do not have any such issue. My sister in law's daughter has got the same defect in both of her hands. Now I worried about my child. Please help me to understand the chances of my child of having the same. It's continuing for last 3 generation and upcoming is the 4th generation.
I am 22 years old, is it safe to use birth control pills regulary to avoid pregnancy? despite using protection I do take a contraception is that okay? what step should be taken to avoid pregnancy in comnbination to protection?
This my friend and actually she as low hemoglobin and now add to it she got low BP I don't What to do feeling a lot and she is A-. She be coming tried sooner and not eating properly please someone help me.
4 Dietary Changes that can Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
At times being able to conceive becomes a challenge due to certain biological reasons. Feeling positive and eating healthy naturally takes you a step nearer to getting pregnant. In case of no medical condition acting as an obstruction, consuming the right food can increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Here’s a list of supplements you can include in your diet to maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
1. Choose whole grains over refined carbohydrates: Reducing the intake of refined carbohydrates (found in milk, potatoes, corn to name a few) can reduce inflammation of the genitals, which will help increase fertility. You can still continue to have your favourite foods, but ensure they are low GI (glycaemic index- a figure used to represent the ability of carbohydrate to increase glucose in blood) carbohydrates.
You can consume whole grains, which help in reducing insulin levels that in turn reduce the risk of heart diseases and diabetes and also help lower cholesterol levels. Try having whole grain bread instead of white bread and porridge instead of sugary processed cereals to reduce your GI ingestion.
2. Harness the power of Proteins: Proteins are an important part of your diet and the type of proteins you require careful consideration as they help make new hormones. Try having 25gms of vegetable protein like seeds, legumes and nuts instead of animal protein.
Add dairy foods to your diet as they are also a rich source of protein. They provide vital minerals and nutrients like magnesium, calcium and vitamin B12 to the body and at the same time are low in calories. Include milk, yoghurt and cottage cheese to your meals so that you have a minimum of three servings of dairy products a day, which is essential to meet your nutritional needs and increase your chances of having a baby.
3. Welcome Good Fats: Processed foods, fatty meats and takeaways are high in saturated fats including trans fats. These lead to inflammation and an increase of oxygen free radicals in the body, which decrease fertility. So, incorporate good fats in your diet in controlled quantities. Try having avocado and tomato on a whole grain toast, for instance.
4. Make folate an integral part of your diet: Folate is an essential nutrient that helps in decreasing the incidence of birth defects in babies, while ensuring a healthy conception. Along with the prescribed supplements, try to increase its intake in its natural form. The best way to do this is by having green leafy vegetables, which are a rich source of folate. You can also have veggie sticks and vegetable soup along or green vegetable dishes to increase your folate intake.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.