Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I was feeling alone, feeling sad. Iwas sleeping for 12-16 hours per day, I do not have interest to do you anything. I do not have friends even to talk and chet chat with them.
I'am suffering for neck pain . I'am not able to lift any things can you give any advice for this pain.
I am suffering from coughing and flue problem from 3 months. I have consulted so many doctors but didn't get well. I have also used so many syrups nd augmentin but didn't get well. Kindly give me proper solution of it I will be very thankful to you.
I'm of age 19. I want to build up my body without join Gym. Please, help me and tell me some nutrients food which can help me fast.
I am getting less menstrual flow during my periods. I mean usually it takes around 3-3.5 days. But from past 4 months it lasts about 1-1.5 days? My age is 28 and I m overweight too. Is it a matter to worry. I got married last july. Kindly help.
Hello doctor, Iam 24 years old male. A doctor friend of mine advised me to have vit B complex tabs for 1 to 2 weeks, 1 tab a day. He advised that vit B complex is very necessary for diabetes and development of blood platelets in the body and that this vit is not harnessed in the body and its btr to these tabs generally after meals 1 tab a day. So I hv brought BEPLEX FORTE tabs which is of 260mcg. But I wanted to clarify from another doctor if its okay to have these and also about the dosage and also if these are okay for my mom she si 52 years old than in advance.
I am male 26 years old unmarried I feel all time tired, morning and evening and stress please show the way I am thin my hight 5. 10f and waight is 58 kg
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I am suffering from cold and alargi for few years. Sometime I take medicine but this problem coming back again and again. How can it solve?
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.