Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhavithaYour feedback matters!
As per LANCET an authoritative medical journal,fixed dose combinations of medicine are being marketed in India without detailed trial and are of unproven efficacy.Metformin used in combination with other anti diabetic medicine is of limited value.They are advised to the patient that you have to take less number of tablet but efficacy is compromised. It is better to take medicine of single ingrediant except few.
A large hypoechoic lesion of 78 x 72 mm is seen in relation to posterior wall of uterus. Is it serious? I am an 30 year old female. Is operation needed or medicine shall do the needful?
Dear Doctor, We have done unprotected sex yesterday, i. E. 2nd october evening for pregnancy. My wife (she is 33) period date in every month 7-10. So there have any chances for pregnancy? Please suggest us what time is the best for sex for pregnancy?
Hello, Am unable to penetrate into her. Her vagina is very much tight and she feels extreme pain when I try to insert into her. What can be done for a easy penetration?
I am 21 years old I did sex with my boy friend without condom is there any problem ? will i get pregnant ?
Hi, this is regarding ABORTION. I have done a medical abortion by abortion pill on 2nd Feb, 2017 and as I have been told by my doctor, that within next few hours you'll be bleed heavily. Bleeding started very heavily after 6 hours and last approx 12 hours, then after lately. After one week doctor performed a strip test and found positive. Then she did ultrasound and said there is a part of pregnancy left and she prescribed a medicine to take twice for one day. After taking that on 15th Feb, 2017 bleeding started again and I am still bleeding. Now my pregnancy test is negative but I am still bleeding very slowly and using one sanitary napkin a day. Please suggest me is it normal and bleeding will stop after some time? Or it's a alarming situation. I had words with my gynecologist now she is saying to do abortion by machine. Kindly Help Me.
I have been mastrubating 5 to 6 times weekly since 6 years does it effects in my sperm count or becoming a father
As my periods were over today I have sex next day. We have done all sex outside so is there are chances of pregnancy.
Sir I have one bf. My bf too much try to do sex with me but I am not able because no felling came in me me and my bf see too many blue move but no felling came me. Please suggest me.
My partner likes to sex in my back and we do it almost 4 5 times a month. Will it make my ass bigger and heavy.
I take kit for drop my pregnancy but still now not period start . First in 3.3 .15 at 8 pm & 2 in 5.3.15 morning and rest 2 in evening.
Good morning doctor. Before a year I had a pcod problem. But from past 6 to 8 month I am getting my period regularly. But this month I don't get periods. I am worried. I also did pregnancy test, it's negative. Kindly advise.
My wife is two months pregnant, which type of diet she take? & what precautions to be taken in pregnancy?
Help doctor my periods are delaying last month on 22 it has started n ended till 27 but now it delayed I tensed what should I do.
My last period date is 10 Jan.My period is irregular . My next period is not coming. To get chance to be pregnant. I feel various symptoms. My right leg is fully pain
I'm 46,l was not getting periods for past 3 months, before I had irregular periods, Is this the periods ends?
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.