Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhavithaYour feedback matters!
I have pupl polyp maybe. Is there any treatment for it? Can it be due to bacterial infection or hiv? I had oral sex 8 months ago. I got tested for stds and hiv regularly till 6 months. All came negative. Why do I have this then?
If during sex my partner doesn't ejaculate inside me then there is also any chances of pregnancy and if am getting my periods regular.
Still I am 36 weeks 7 days pregnancy nd my fetal weight around 3.674 kg. In this situation is normal delivery possible if we will wait for labour pain?
She got newly married, his issue is his wife not interested in sex. Is there any tablets. So that they get benefit with it.
Calcium is the most important and abundantly found mineral in our body. It is stored in the bones and the teeth. Though our body needs lot of calcium, many of us are not eating enough calcium-rich foods. Calcium is needed not only for bones, teeth and good health but also for our blood clotting, optimal nerve transmission, hormonal secretion and muscle contradiction. This is easily possibly by bone calcium, which is also known as a storage area, that releases calcium into the blood stream when needed. Blood calcium plays a critical role in balancing body’s acid/alkaline and pH (potential of Hydrogen). The body borrows calcium from the bones when need arises.
- Calcium is used to create new bones and maintain the strength of the bones. It is also used to control breast cancer and reduce PMS symptoms while helping in weight loss. Calcium is found to be deficient in postmenopausal women and milk intake is quite essential for them. Each day, we lose calcium in the form of skin, nails, hair, sweat, urine and cannot produce it. That is why it is necessary to outsource calcium.
- The symptoms of Calcium deficiency symptoms are Osteopenia or Osteoporosis, tooth decay, muscle tension and high blood pressure.
- Magnesium, Vitamin D and K are needed to absorb calcium in the body. Complex food-based supplements are preferred to isolated calcium supplements to meet our calcium needs. Generally men require 1000 milligrams of calcium per day and women need 1200 milligrams per day.
- Products in which calcium are found in abundant are raw milk, sardines, yogurt, kale, broccoli, water crush, beans and lentils, figs, edamame and tofu, cheese, okra, almonds, custard apple. Calcium is also found in green vegetables and raw dairy products.
- Supplements for calcium include Citracal Calcium +D3 Slow Release, Kirkland Signature Calcium Citrate Magnesium and Zinc, Bluebonnet Calcium Citrate and Vitamin D3, GNC Calcium Plus 1000, New Chapter Bone Strength Calcium, Nature Made Calcium with Vitamin D, Swanson Calcium Citrate and Vitamin D, Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin, Rainbow Light Calcium Citrate Mini-tablets, Solaray Calcium Magnesium Zinc
- While taking calcium supplements, please choose brand supplements with high reliability, carefully read the product label and determine the amount of elemental calcium. You must take calcium supplements mostly with food. Also, while trying a new supplement, take in smaller amount and try adequately and efficiently. Side effects of calcium supplements may occur such as constipation and gas problems.
- Benefits of calcium are manifold. Our body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Heart muscles and nerves also require Calcium to function adequately. Study reveals that calcium along with vitamin D can have benefits beyond bone health, perhaps protecting against cancer, diabetes and blood pressure.