Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. BhavithaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and now a days I am experiencing a issue that my periods are not proper, very less blood loss and due to which I am experiencing acne issue and stomach effloresce. Please suggest what should I do?
Hi, I had my last period on may 29th after that I had an unprotected intercourse on 15th june and I did not get my periods on june later on I took absorption pills to avoid and I had periods on 9th july which lasted to 13th july. Bleeding was normal on 29th july I had sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy later on 6th august I had urine test which was negative again. I have not got my periods this month as its 10 august today and have no pain in abdomen on pain on legs. Is there possibility to be still pregnant. Please suggest me as I am too stressed cause of it. and when should I again do the urine test if I had false results.
I am 30 years women, I have wart on my neck from 1 yr. please give me some home remedies to remove it. Is there any medical treatment of warts.
My wife is 20 years old. She has a lot of white discharge and itching on skin near her vaginal opening especially during sex. I use condoms while having sex. Please help. Me with this.
My wife is facing a lot of pain during first 2 or 3 days of her period. She consult to many gyno everyone told it will cure with time. Do I leave this on time or I have to go for some kind of checkup or treatment.
Here are some #preventive measures that help keep to a minimum the risk of #hiv infection and #aids thus:
if operations scheduled time if you can get your own blood as preserved blood. This eliminates a possible infection by blood transfusion.
avoid resorting to medical care in developing countries involving blood or the use of syringes unless it is an absolute priority.
drug abusers who inject illicit drugs should use syringes for single use. They can get them in any big city for free.
avoid sharing with others razors, toothbrushes and other items that may come into contact with bodily fluids.
mother-child: the risk of transmission of infection by vhi in a positive mother can avoid practice one cesarean and giving up breastfeeding the baby.
#safe-sex avoid sexual practices that blood, semen or vaginal mucus secretion and / injured or diseased skin may come into contact with the couple. Always use condoms during sex. For oral sex, try not to get semen or vaginal fluid in the mouth.
also avoid having sex with many different people. A monogamous relationship only provides reliable protection against hiv and aids if both have mutual trust and can talk openly about possible infidelities.
New studies have shown that infection with HPV (human papillomavirus) can promote HIV transmission through sexual intercourse. Therefore, preventing the corresponding HPV infection prevent the spread of HIV.
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get a sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to a sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of awakenings when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here!
My friend having a sex with her bf 3 months back .means sunday she's having a sex with her bf at that time bf used a condom next day when her husband came back to home from business trip she again have a sex with her husband now she is worried about sexual diseases.
Dear sir/madam My wife has irregular menses that mean on 19 december 16 menses start and finished on 21st dec. I had sexual contact with her on 29th, 30th,31st, 1st jan, 2nd jan 17 to planning for conceive but unfortunately on 7th January 17 found menses starts again within 18 days. Pl tell me the reason? Which doctor I ve to consult? My semen analysis report Colour: white Volume: 2 ml Viscosity: medium Morphology normal: 65% Abnormal: 35% motility: 66% Cell count: 70millions/ml Thanks Ashok.
How to get pregnant? Which days of month have high probability to get conceive if we make relationship?
Is anal sex safe for both the partners? Even if we do not use condoms. Doing it on regular basis is ok or it has some side effects for the female?
One of the things that Shannen Doherty and Rita Wilson, the wife of Tom Hanks, have in common, apart from their fame is that both were affected by breast cancer. No matter how normal a person may seem, breast cancer can strike anyone. In fact, it usually strikes one in eight women. So, it makes good sense to know what it can appear as!
Breast cancer makes up a rather big amount of the general cancer cases as 15% of the cancer cases which are reported on a yearly basis are usually breast cancer cases. That being said, there are quite a few things which can be done in order to reduce a person’s risk to breast cancer.
Prevention is Prudent-
Get Fit: The first thing which should be done is that a reasonable level of fitness should be maintained. Many studies have found that if a person is significantly heavier than her recommended weight, she is at a far great risk to develop all sorts of cancer and breast cancer, in particular, than a person who is able to keep her weight in check. The difference in cancer risk rates is about 40%. This is because a greater amount of fat leads to more estrogen being produced, which increases the risk of breast cancer.
Quit Smoking: While most people associate smoking as something which increases the risk of cancer to the lungs and are not aware that it increases the risk of breast cancer, too. So, the best solution is to kick the habit!
Get Off the Pill: Once a woman crosses past her mid-thirties, she should try to avoid relying on birth control pills to reduce the risk of pregnancy. This is because these pills have an effect which increases the risk of breast cancer, which heightens as a woman gets older. As long as the woman cuts out the use of the pill, the risk quickly gets cut, as well.
Get Regular Check Ups: While screening for breast cancer by making use of mammograms does not cut the risk of it, the screening helps detect breast cancer early if it does exist. As a result, a woman has a much better chance of fighting breast cancer. So, a woman who is past the age of forty should try to have a mammogram on an annual basis with the frequency of the same increasing as she gets older. However, it is to be kept in mind that going for a mammogram too often is also not a good idea as the tests themselves pose risks of DNA changes.
Women all around the world are susceptible to breast cancer. While there isn’t a 100% chance of avoiding it, taking care of yourself and leading a fit and active lifestyle can significantly cut down your risk of contracting this condition. Remember, your health is in your hands, so the earlier you start, the better! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 28 years old suffering from wheat allergy from last 3 years & pregnant by this month. What should I do. Is pregnancy possible & is there any affect of this on my child.?
Hello Dr. Is there any possibility of pregnancy after mensuration? I had physical contact with my gf. After contact I feed her E 73 Pill and stop physical contact. And in next week her mensuration began for 4 days. She had irregular mensuration cycle problem. Now is there any chance of pregnancy? After that her m. C is happen yet 45 days. Is any problem with that. I would like to request you suggest me about that. Thank you.
I delivered last 2 months my husband is stay at abroad now he will coming to india I was period sep 8th he will come 21 st sep we want mote gap to another baby what should I do.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.