Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavana S Kudur
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana S KudurYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a uneven skin problem my skin colour is white nd dry bt my face, neck nd hand colour v. Dull. I use so many home remedies bt none wrk this trouble is so long please give me a proper nd cmplt solutions.
I used to have much fairer skin colour when I was born & till 8 years of age, but it changed to a darker shade from then on. I'm 19 now. I'm wondering what happened, & if I can get fairer again?
Last week a broken glass wounded my upper cheek. It's healed now. But how can I get rid of ugly scar on my face.
I wanted to know that how should keep myself active doctor. I feel very tired after sometime. And how can I get glowing skin please help me.
I have leukoderma on my skin. It has spread all over my body. I do not want to take UV ray therapy. So is there any ayurvedic medicine or any other medicinal product which can help to get little bit of original skin colour from whitish skin colour? please help with your opinion.
I am having a skin infection below my belly and between my legs. I feel itchy whenever it sweats. The skin colour is changed to black spot. Whenever I take candiforce 100 or itmac it reduces but after some days it starts again. It is spreading now. Am fed-up of taking medicine from 3 years. I need a permanent solution please help me out.
I have lots of dark heads on my both chins and dey never go instead of so many homemade treatments. please help me.
I am suffering from chicken pox since 27th April 2018. I took treatment by admitting in hospital. Their are many chicken poxes on my face as well as on skin. Some of them are damaged and because of that dark spots and holes are seen on my face. How can I treat dark spots and holes on my face?
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.