Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana NYour feedback matters!
Mujhe lekin na to breast mein Dukhta hai aur na to sir dard hota hai aur na chakkar aaye hai ha lekin jab mein khana kha leti hu to mujhe ulti Jaise mehsoos hota hai par ulti hoti nhi hai kya is ke alawa bhi kuch hota hai kya pregnancy mein.
Hello Madam! During pregnancy mere wife ko white pani atha hai or back bone me pain b ziada feel karti hai Iss k liye apki kia direction hai? Thanx Mam.
I have fatty liver and pcos. Now I am consulting an ayurvedic doctor. Now we are planning for a baby. But due to this pcos my period is irregular. Can you please suggest me suitable medicines to cure my pcos and get pregnant faster.
Hi. Doctor meri behen ki daughter 6 mahine ki hai. Aur achanak se uski vagina se thodi bleeding hui aj. Kya usko koi problem ho sakti hai. please help.
Hi I am 27 yrs old and 15 weeks pregnant for the first time. I've pain in my right leg (not always) it gets cured on its own and comes back almost every week. Is it normal?
Mam/sir. I am anxious to conceive, but my tsh level is high. How to maintain my tsh level normal throughout my life and how to get pregnant early through medicine? but I am not conceiving what should I do?
Hi my fiancee she is 20 years old, she misses her menstrual cycle everytime sometime 5 days sometime it goes for even month. She has a thyroid as well. What shall we do. We consulted to gynecologist and he said its a symptoms of pcod the Dr. Said she has to continue the tablets for menstruation cycle due to which she can come on proper time to time and for pcod he said that she has to continue the tablets for lifetime. We are really worried please suggest what can be the best possible. Is it safe to have tablets for menstrual cycle because when she stop taking tablets again she miss the cycle.
Hello doctor .I really need some proper solution. Now I am taking ChromiNAC-A and Glycomet 1 Gm. Actually I had gone to doctor for irregular periods. She gave me these 2 medicine. Along with these things I am also taking crimson 35 .she told me to take this crimson 35 (21 tablets) for 3 month. This is my 3rd month. She again told me that I will continue those 2 medicine (chromiNAC and glycomet) till December. But I know that crimson 35 is a anti pregnancy pill. My questions is chromiNAC-A and glycomet are also anti pregnancy pill or what? Can we plan for a baby while continuing these 2 medicine after September? Please answer my questions and clear my doubts. Please. Thanks.
Hi my wife is using Tablet: deviry 10 mg before marriage for 16 days daily twice. Her period cycle got shifted and now am planning for vacation very soon and want to know if she can use the same tablets to delay periods? More importantly is it safe to use the tablets or will it affect her health. Kindly let me know.
One month she is pregnant and she should avoid pregnancy suggest medicine to get her periods normally!
For push ups ensure that the back is flat and core muscles engaged. The placement of the hands is important to target the correct muscles. Make sure to have someone who is spotting or assisting to keep the bar back and not too heavy. Or else injury can happen
I donot have my menstrual cycle regular, but my mom says its genetic problem. Is this fine or seriously it can create problems.
I have been suffering from breast pain from last two weeks. But my heart and lungs are fine as per my test results. What should I do regarding it.
My girl friend went for a blood test to determine the thyroid levels and there was a biological reference range given. Like pregnancy First trimester: Second trimester: Third trimester: Mat I know what is about? Is it anything related to pregnancy. If so I want to know the status of it.
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.