Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My wife is five months pregnant and she is having backache since two days in the morning hour. Is it a concern for my wife and baby?
After periods of 3 days 7 days white sticky discharge like gum is coming in my vagina its a monthly process but there is no foul smell. Is this normal?
I had white discharge with itching since 2007 and due to this I used to badly itch my vagina and my nails are long so while doing this I broke my hymen and by the continuation of this practice has torn my vagina and there is no space between my vagina and anus. Now I am married since 2015 but never experienced the insert of penis only 1 inch of the penis goes inside me. Nd I had gas trouble Nd I make sound of it now and then. Pls guide me what should I do?
Mam I was breastfeeding my son. Now I stopped it. My breasts are sagging how to make it normal. If I wear tight bra will it become normal?
I'm getting my mens on date but it stays only 1 or 2 days long it's too short time. I want to know what could be the reason and it is good or bad.
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina properly with her hand. Also some family problem and my site work we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now means from three month my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular from six month my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina drink sex this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
Hello doctors, First of all I am 23 years old and my girl is 22 years old. Since from last few days she is not feeling good. For information We have had sex 2 month ago she got her last month period on time and normal i.e of 4 days. Now it 16 days passed to her last period and she says she has leg cramps, earlier the cramps were severe but now its mild according to her. This leg cramp is from last 25 days. She feels weakness too. Last day she vomited only once. We visited a nearby doctor's clinic and the doctor suggested 4 medicines. 1. Hifenac-p 2. Elmocef 200 DT 3. Zetlog 150 4. B complex capsules After taking these medicine on time the pain is now milder. For information she is not having any type of stomach pain neither fever. Doctor suggest to stop eating junk food and drinking chilled water. Now My Question is Is these symptoms are of PREGNANCY? Or something else? And please suggest some leg cramp treatment.
I am 39 years old women, my husband is 48. We are past away 16 marriage life. But no any issue, so many doctor check-up and many test, but no any problem, now doctors says age problem. U can go ivf, cost Rs 1,50,000 but we have no huge money, so what I do? Any medicinal treatment, or any conceiving medicine, pls send me.
My wife delivered a male baby by surgery two months ago please suggest food habits for her what to not eat and what to eat .
I think my wife is pagenent, but now we do not want child, because now she is soo week. And she is not ready for it. Period date was about 13 august. But still its not happen. I am soo worry. Please help us.
High blood pressure can develop over many years and affects everyone at some point in life but if not treated for a very long time, it can escalate the risks of a number of cardiovascular problems and chronic kidney disorders.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications.
Different types of hypertension:
- Primary Hypertension: High blood pressure caused by genetic, prenatal or other natural causes like aging (people over 60 develop HBP) is known as primary hypertension.
- Secondary Hypertension: Secondary hypertension is that which is caused due to specific conditions, like kidney disorders, lung disorders etc.
Symptoms Of Hypertension:
It may not show any warning symptoms for several years while it continues to develop. A few tell-tale signs are frequent throbbing headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, excessive sweating but these only occur when there is an extremely serious medical complication.
Complications of hypertension:
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.
My wife and me are newly married couples she is elder than me my is 37 and her is 52 she does not have any interest in sex whenever we plan to have sex she wil watch porn for 10-15 minutes then only she will have sex.
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.20 miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. Does she still have to be worried about pregnancy?
I had sex with my bf on 1 jan 2016 And my date was 17 jan bt I have not get my periods yet. M worried. PlEase please help me.
I am 19 week pregnant and I have still not started feeling any movements of my baby. When will it start.
I am 40 years old lady. Recently find out I having multiple fibroid inside and outside the uterus. One is 13.5 cm and entire is small. What is the remedy to reduce fibroid without an immediate surgery.
Eating healthy and maintaining a happy number on the weighing scale is stuff that dreams are made of - or so you thought! It is never too late to get on to the weight loss bandwagon in case you have a few extra pounds that you are not too proud of. But the concern is how to get rid of the pesky extra kilos in a smooth sailing and effortless manner?
Well, that's easy - take these diet ideas and lose weight effortlessly even as you eat healthy!
- Shop Right: Get nutrition right by first of all shopping right. When you fill your kitchen and pantry with healthy food, remember that good food choices will automatically follow you. So, ditch the packaged food and go for fresh ingredients that can help you cook up a storm even as you get aromatic and rich homemade flavours, right on your table. And remember there is nothing better than the satisfaction of a home cooked meal at the end of the day. Throw in some organic grains, put out the brown bread, and get yourself some fresh tasting ingredients to make a pasta sauce from scratch or prepare a salad dressing in a matter of minutes.
- Smaller Crockery: Are you guilty of overeating? The real culprit might just be your crockery - or rather, its size. Try taking on smaller portions with smaller bowls and plates. This will ensure that you take smaller heapfuls by default, and before you know it, your stomach will be full!
- Smaller Meals, Bigger Effect: You may have heard this being said many times, but it is true. The trick is to pace your metabolism and throw small quantities at it, so that it is easier to break the food down faster. Take at least five to six meals in a day and watch how soon your tummy starts to shape up and lose its flab.
- Mental Hunger: Hungry for a snack and ravenously so? Well, it may be time to tackle that pesky mental hunger. Begin by taking a few glasses of water and then give yourself a few nuts like almonds as well as some raisins. Keep these kinds of snacks handy so that you can pass your time when you are bored or even anxious, without overeating and putting on excessive kilos.
- Vegetables and Fruit: A good dose of fibre can help in tightening your contours because these digestive fibres are well known for flushing toxins out of your system and breaking down the food really fast!
So get on the effective diet bandwagon and banish those fad diets from your menu, today! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.