Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavana Gururaj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana GururajYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old man and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment and many more but there is no relief.
I am not married. I feel like I have a ED problem. My penis does not get erect for long. Am tensed and need a solution. Kindly help me out.
When I penetrate penis sometime it occurs small pain in my vagina. if lubricant is present in lower quantity then this pain are occuring .what is the solution for this.
How to get rid off black spots and get. Clean smooth skin. And get rid off pimples on face. Mention face gel.
Getting down and dirty is a lot of fun for any man, but to do so he definitely needs to carry around a clean penis. A sex tip that is basic but most definitely important is simply this: an unclean member is not going to get the rate of action to keep a man happy. And why should it? No partner wants to be intimate with a tool that reeks or is clearly not receiving adequate and attentive penis care. Taking heed of these hygiene tips is definitely advised.
- Underwear is under-care. Hopefully any adult male reading this already realizes that changing into clean underwear daily is essential. Changing more than once a day is recommended if one engages in activity that creates a lot of perspiration down below. In addition, wear cotton undergarments that "breathe" and keep things a bit cooler down there. Sweaty undergear creates a bacterial situation that encourages strong and unpleasant odor, as well as causing damage to the delicate penis skin.
- Outerwear is also under-care. When a guy has a rocking bod, he faces a dilemma: Does he wear a pair of skin-tight jeans that shows off his muscular thighs and his firm rear but that will cause more sweat in the crotch department? It's a personal decision, but if opting for tightness, a man needs to take extra precautions to battle the odor and skin issues that may result.
- Air things out. Every once in a while, it's good for a guy to let everything hang out. Walking around the home naked allows Nature's air conditioning to disperse excess odors and sweat. Guys who are in a position to regularly expose their penis and testicles to the air in the privacy of their own home should do so.
- Do spot checks. A clean penis is generally a healthy penis, but sometimes a guy needs to do a little extra checking. Taking the time to carefully examine the package on a regular basis (including using a mirror to look at the underside of the penis and the testicles) helps to identify any spots, splotches, bumps, etc. that might otherwise be missed.
- Wash, of course. Like the rest of the body, the penis needs to be washed regularly - something which all the men reading this piece are hopefully already doing. However, simply washing may not be enough. Because the skin on the penis is so sensitive, it's important that the soap one uses is appropriately mild. Rough cleansers or soaps with perfumes and chemicals can cause dermatological reactions, such as rashes, splotches, dryness, flakiness, etc. - and those can be a big turn-off to a partner (especially where oral sex is concerned). Finding a soap that cleans without irritating is essential.
- And dry, too. After washing, a guy needs to make sure he dries off well. Using a soft towel helps to avoid skin irritation. Drying thoroughly and all over the package, including where the testicles meet the crotch, the anus and the legs, helps to prevent issues like jock itch from developing.
- Go for crème. Even a man who practices good hygiene is likely to find that his clean penis is not looking as good as it should. This is where another important sex tip comes in handy: Men need to regularly use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to really enhance their penis health. First off, a crème with natural moisturizers (such as Shea butter and vitamin E) and with an anti-bacterial ingredient such as vitamin A is positioned to fend away both common penile skin issues and persistent member odors, two of the biggest complaints from many partners. But the benefits don't stop there. Man1 Man Oil also contains L-arginine, which boosts nitric oxide and therefor helps keep the all-important penile blood vessels open, as well as vitamin C, which is an aid in collagen production and penile tissue firmness. Rubbing in a good crème daily is an easy way to maintain the penis health that all men - and their partners - desire.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!