Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhavanaYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes for last three weeks what should I do please give any suggestion and also head ache I need your help.
My friend has recurrent episodes of UTI, SINCE 4 days she has hypogastric pain severe, pain while micutating, h/ o hematuria 2 days back, h/o some particles in urine, I'm suspecting it as bladder calculus.
Last night I saw wet dream n also felt the organism n the movement of PC muscles but sperm didn't come out not even a single drop what should be the reason of it. I felt my PC muscles are so strong my erection is also extremely strong it used get ercit after the 2 hours of sex.
Sir. 1 of my friend is suffering from dengue nd she is a girl bt his platelets is varying lyk 174000 .152000.103000 nd den 154000 at chk up of 2 days interval is dis is good or nt .or I hav to admit him in any hospital .i really in so much tnsn nd confuse too. Please hlp me nd tell me right way dat wat I hav to do. As well well I gave her juice of papaya leaves bt she does not take is regularly is dis is good or nt. One more thing when I saw him wid a doctor he says she is normal bt do not think soo. Bcz she is becoming so weak. Plzz tell me prfct answer dat what I do?
Dr, am a 61 year old retired professional, was in a Thermal power plant for about 35 years. I have no problem of Dandruff but my eyes do itch for about 3 to 7 days, when I take Alcohol, which is once in a month or 2 months, but I take it at a stretch for 3 to 4 days, without eating properly. I don" t have any chronic illness, just Blood pressure which is controlled-taking Nicardia retard 10 mg Aten 25 in the morning, and one Nicardia, after dinner. Am not an Alcoholic nor like it, just give company to friends. Can you please suggest something, to put in my eyes, if and when it itches--any Drops or Medicine, whatever.
Actually my head is paining too much on back side. Actually I had an accident four months ago and had pain but I didn't pay attention. And that pain was just for 2 days but now the pain is continuous and is not getting reduced. You please tell me the pain is for what reason?
I am suffering from L4,L5 & S6 nerve problem. I have lot of pain while sleeping & walking. My right leg frontal soul has a feeling bread . I am unable to put my leg firmly on the ground. Is there any solution for this? I am a diabetic 7 suffer from neuropaathy.
Hello .i have pcod and my doctor prescribed me to take meprate for 15 days twice a day and then she will be doing follicular study I just want to know weather meprate show any positive results or not or is it necessary to do laparoscopy because she said if that does not work she will perform laparoscopy .pls let me know what is good for me and what are the chances of pregnancy.
He is breathing from his mouth in night and morning .and very much noise occurs when h breath. When I am asking the reason he said that his nose is closed just bcz cold .but in hav notice that no cold in the daytime. What is the reason.
My age is 30 years, I have a problem of sex stamina and small size of penis. Kindly suggest me for penis enlargement and also increases for stamina.
Is erectile dysfunction curable medically? If so then which speciality doc can I visit and how long does one take to get fine post medication.
I am 35 years old and suffering from frequent urinary problem I always eager to urine even after one minute. I have done all test every thing is ok so please suggest what to do.
Which is most serious bulgum dry or wet bulgum for the T B and tell me solution in both cases or cure?
DOCTOR I AM VISHAL SRINIVAS AGE ABOUT 40 YEARS DOCTOR MY NOSE ALSO BLOCKED CANT BREATH PROPERLY DUE TO THIS I AM GETTING HEADCHE OFFEN NECK PAIN PLEASE SUGUEST.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.