Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. BhavanaYour feedback matters!
I am jogging 45 minutes without any break and after that I am doing 18 minutes abdominal workout. I am taking break weekly Sunday and Monday. Now one week over. Is it possible to get six pack abs in four months?
I'm 21 years old ,suffering from migraine for last few days. Consulted many doctors but no change for my condition. Can you please give me a advice.
I am suffering of gas for the past three years. First I was on omez-d, then on NEXPRO-D and for the last one year on NEXPRO L. There was no permanent cure. Recently I went for a endoscopy and doctor detected 1.FUNDUS:Multiple erosion, loss of rugae 2.ANTRUM:Mucosal fold prominent, patchy erythema rest oesophagus, body,pylorus, duodenum was normal. I was also tested for Vitamin b12 and folate and results were normal, CBC (HB, PCV,TC, DC) all were normal. The specimen was taken for gastric erythema and erosions-Biopsy was done which revealed CHRONIC ACTIVE GASTRITIS-MODERATE ACTIVITY WITH FOCAL INTESTINAL METAPLASIA, no evidence of dysplasia was noted and H pylori was not seen. How to deal with the situation. Doctor has put me on RAZO-L, Econorm,tryptomer and ativan.
Hi I am 29 years old I m suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculations. What treatment I need to go for.
Sir. Due to over masturbation. And my pennis erection was not good. And premature ejaculation may occur. Is there any natural remedies for cure this problem.
I am 18 year old male and I am suffering from fever I tested home remedies but its not working please tell me how to cure.
I am 23 years old. Sir I am suffering from some problem in stomach continuously gas formed in stomach then its causes I have pain in back and legs. Kindly give me good and helpful suggestion or medicines.
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. It is recommended to consult an alcohol counsellor or join the Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) group.