Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. BhavanaYour feedback matters!
My wife age about 24 yrs she is suffering from throat pain from past 8 months and some times white coloured spots are seen near tonsils I visited many ent doctor but no use. Please prefer me some medicine
Sai is having severe throat pain since 5 days. He tried medicine but still he can't get rid of it. What maybe the reason like change in climate or any other reasons. Can you please prescribe any better medicine?
Sometimes I use to have pain in my ears. Few month back I was having alot of pain so I consulted a doctor he gave me few medicine and remove the wax. N then he checked my eosinophilia it was 8. Now what to do. I pains sometimes.
I am 20yrs old. And I gets cold and throat infection every year during monsoon and winter. Is it Normal.
While I came back from swimming day before, I felt severe pain in my ear. I took" zerodol-sp" 1 bds but today when I got up at 5.00 am it was paining upto neck. What should I do to stop infection? early reply shall help me a lot. Thanks.
I'm the sinus patient I'm suffering from running nose since last 2 month. Dr.has recommend me the medicine (sinus I, septilin, khamira Abresham sada) but their is no positive change in my health. Now I'm also suffering from mouth ulcer.
I am 43 years old married having 2 kids. As I am running hostels so I am using phone at lot some time 200 calls per day. Last one week I am suffering on my left ear irritation. I took ear drop when I put feel better after some time again starts. Could you pls tell me is it sign for any big disease. I am worried I try to avoid phone but due to buss I need to attend lot of mobile calls. Thks. I am female.
I am female 25 suffering from stomach and throat pain, acid reflux from last six months problem get worse when I study or do stress full things I feel nausea and weakness when I study and when I eat something little spicy or warm I want to get cured or die I am depresses with this disease please help me I beg.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 26 years female and I have earlier about an year ago Sinus and tonsils problem. Had treatment and Yoga pranayamas at home and is cured for the time being. Consulted doctor repeatedly but haven't find any improvement. Recent about 2 weeks ago changed to another ENT Specialist and had CT Scan. The results said by Dr. are there is no sinus but as the bone which joins with nose iss crossed thus the pressure is applied to side nerves causing pain as migraine and on cheeks. Dr. informed as to go with medicines first if not for surgery for long last relief. Also I have Thyroid for the past 8 years and is now about 1.97 IU/ml and using 100mg from 3 months. Had second opinion too and said same thing to wait for few days. Problem here is when climate changes, I cannot breathe freely, have nose blocks at nights. And the problem will be solved till I use medicine or exercise, again it repeats same. Doest I really need to go for surgery or else I can be cured with medicine? And if the bone is crossed the pain has to appear at one side, but I have pain at cheeks, nose, above eyes and forehead. Please help me out. Thank you.
Positional vertigo also called bppv occurs when small debris of calcium particles falls in semicircular canals of inner ears.
This causes brief episodes of spinning for few seconds or a minute with a change in position.
This type of vertigo is curable completely with vestibular therapy.
For a detailed discussion of your symptoms kindly click on private consultation.