Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Bhat A RYour feedback matters!
I am having a light numbness in my right leg from last two days. It is not severe at all but when I go for my workout session it creates a bit problem as I have joined boxing for 6 months ago. Now 1 month ago I suffered from lower back muscle sprain. Will it recover it on its own?
Sir one of my neighbor is affected by brain infection. So what medication should be given to him/her to cure this infection as well as it curable or not please reply sir. Urgent reply.
1) Does excess masturbation lead to cancer? 2) does it lead to any other disease such as myasthenia gravis OR parkinson disease?
I had first attack of epilepsy few days back. I am under medication. I am preparing for some competition and I need to study 13-16 hours daily. Prior to seizure I was able to concentrate properly. Now I feel difficult to concentrate. Please comment.
My wife is taking tegrital (Carbamazepine) 200 mg daily, earlier she was taking 600 mg daily but gradually reduced to 200. This medicine she is taking since the age of 12 due to seizures, and now she is 46 years old. The last attach had happened almost 15 years ago, hence my question is that she will continue the medicine or should stop it.
I am suffering from neck pain from past one month. I have to sit all day long due to my work. My neck and shoulder blades are paining. My left hand is also paining and I am feeling numbness. Please suggest.
I am suffering from parkinson's since 4 years and taking allopathic medicine. There is no marked improvement in my daily routine. Slowness and stiffness and pain in spinal cord and legs knees etc has become order of day constipation and insomnia are long enemy. Is there any cure?
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. From 1 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body .bone and muscle pain. Headache on back side of left head .my neck xray shows c2 and c3 segmentation incomplete. Does my c2 and c3 segmentation is the reason for all these tingling and numbness problem or any other reason?
Whiplash injuries caused by a sudden jerking of the head forwards and then backward which lead to the stretching of the soft tissues of the neck beyond the limits can cause severe neck pain.
My left hand from shoulder to till fingers getting Numbness randomly in a day since form last one month
Migraine is a treatable disease or not. Suggest some curable ideas related to migraine. How it affects daily routine and long term relationship and behavior and study related for competitive exams.
Hi I'm 21 yr boy My hands will be some time shake /vibrating And also some time my right side eye shaking What was it? please guid me.
What are the symptoms of migraine and flu and dengue and what precaution should be taken to avoid this and try to be safe and what are symptoms of migraine and what to do.
I'm suffering from inner nerve pain from last one week. Please can you give me any suggestion and medic.
Can anyone please suggest me what could be the possible reason for burning sensation and vibrations in legs? Even normal, uric acid normal, no slip disc, hlab 27 negative, anti gad negative, anti vgkc negative, haemoglobin normal, sugar level normal? Please help me? Is there any possibility of heart blockage?
My penile nerve damaged. Don't send brain to penile sensation. And.activity. Its not erected. And. Do not send brain to penile action. Penile its numbness unsansuable. Fully.loose. Last 8 month. Penile arterial insufficient blood flow. please suggest me. Well treatment. Plz.
I have problem of insomnia since last 20 years I have taken all medicine of b group, my age is 41 years also problem of epilepsy took valparin crorno 200 mg but this is under control but sleepless night tell me what I do?
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
- Consumption of large amounts of caffeine on a regular basis
- Developing irregular sleep schedules
- Taking your smartphone to bed and ending up spending a lot of time with it in the night
- Eating late in the evening