Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskaranYour feedback matters!
My hair is falling. And baldness can be seen at the top of my head. Please suggest what should I do to regain my hair.
Hello Doctors, I've allergies problem since 2 years back. Skin itching and asthma. Doctors diagnosed that my ige level in blood is very high 1692. How can I reduce this level. Doctors prescribed me montair lc daily and pump. Is there any kind of medicine available which can reduce my ige level. One more issue which I'm feeling dizziness anxiety stress and hypertension from 15 days back as of now. Please suggest me what should I do? Thanks & Regards.
My digestion system is getting weak day by day and I am totally unable to digest morning breakfast, I am 22 and a sports person doing regular gym and exercises, then also I am getting those problem, please help or suggest some medicine?
I can't sleep before 1 or 2 am im trying to sleep but cantmy age is 19 im a engineering student..i have no problem before
In few days before I have chicken pox it can be cured but the spot has not been leaved how it can removed? Please advice
1. I am having immense hair fall and started to become bald. 2. My left leg always pains and I cannot get up and stand after sitting on the ground for 15 mins.
Dear Doctor, I was suffering from throat pain and cough yesterday so I took "TusQ-X+"Syrup. After consuming this I felt Shivering and fear some moths back I faced same when I consumed "ALKOF" syrup. So only doctor changed syrup from ALKOF to TusQ again I'm facing this. Is my body not adjusting to syrup. please give suggestions what to do when I got shivering and fear.
Hi I am 27 years old. I have 102 kg and cholesterol 280. I am working for night shift. My body is keep on paining especially legs and hands. I have checked ECG it is normal. Please advice body pain is due to overweight? Please suggest measures to reduce weight.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammation are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.