Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 35 years old and have gone for tooth extraction twice for wisdom tooth. Now I m getting some problem with the filling areas which was filled by the dental doctor that time. Its almost 5 years now.
Myself 32 yrs old male. There are lots of black blemishes on my face since 3 yrs. Used so mny ointments/creams but no results. Advice me plzz.
I have been getting white discharge nonstop. What is the reason behind and is it genetically. Please suggest some precaution or natural cure to get rid of it.
I have been feeling frigidness from 6 years on the right leg, and a pain on my centre back, and a pain on my right shoulder and neck, I've been feeling this for a long time Nd I consulted many doctors, they ve told me that the reason for this is my nerve would got contested to n between my bone. This is my last doctoral advice Im gonna take, cause I just have my cousins phone Nd his account with me as he is drunk. Can any one cure me? Can spend any amount, but cure me if you can.
Meri maasi ki delivery hue operation se eveng me pr night me achanak se unhe bleeding start ho gyi fir doctor ne pad me sarso ka tel liya aur vagina me daal diya fir bhi bleeding band nhi hue to icu me shift kr diya 2nd day din bhar blood chada 3rd unka blood pressure high ho gya aur urine paas nhi ho rha tha wo saans bhi thik se nhi le pa rhi thi to doctor ne dialysis ke liye eveng me doctor ne ventilater pe rakh diya fir sab unhe early morning sahara hispital lucknow le gye what body me Pseudomonas naam ke virus ka body hona btaya gya hai.
I stepped on a stone about 4 - 5 months back, since then, there is pain in foot just like some one poking with a sharp object. This pain is not constant at one place of foot. What should I do.
Is a ventilator necessary to be applied on a heart attack patient who is required to undergo a stent implant in the left descending coronary artery when he is breathing without assistance before undergoing the stent procedure
Hi I wanted to know that people who have diabetes can they eat sugar to a certain measure. Please help.
I have loss my hairs in this age and I feel very bad about this. Is there any treatment to regrow my hair with respect to my budget?
I am very skinny young man. I don't have fuller cheeks. I am unmarried. I am 23 years old. Can any one tell me whey protein powder is good for me or not?
Seeing multiple strands of your hair leave your scalp with shampoo, on the floor while combing or on clothes later on is terrible. It gives a feeling of going bald if such a situation continues unabated, and that feeling is disturbing.
Hair fall has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair fall. According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of pomegranate, carrot, spinach and kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
2. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: bhringaraja, brahmi, amla, neem, ritha and ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
3. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am under weight. What should I do? Its the issue regarding physical development only. And I don't have any health issues like allergies and all.
Fizzy hair greying. hair fall much. Even eyebrow hair have started to grey. Dryness in hair. Such since last one year.
Hello doctor, I am 34 year old. I have been suffering from uti since five years. I have taken treatment of this disease from several hospital. I have gone through several blood and urine test. But I did not get permanent solution of this disease. please tell me what should I do.
Limiting unhealthy food is very important in management of diabetes
It's simple: our portions are oversized. This leads to excess calories and extra pounds. Of particular concern, according to the 2010 dietary guidelines, are jumbo servings of foods with refined grains, solid fats, and added sugars -- think fried chips, fatty burgers, sugary drinks, pastries, and desserts
It's time to downsize extra-large servings of less-healthful foods and upsize servings of foods we're not eating enough of vegetables, fruits, dairy foods, and whole grains. Start by reducing your portions of less-healthful foods by 5 to 10 percent. You'll barely notice the trimming, but you'll immediately taper your intake of calories, carbohydrate, fat, and sodium. Over time, this portion slim-down will improve your weight, blood glucose, cholesterol, and blood pressure