Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face and back and i'm 18 years old. Here any cream or medicine for pimples best for me. Fast reply please with best cream or medicine?
I'm nanda kishore. I'm suffering from severe backpain from last 10 days. I'm a student. Due to backpain. I'm not able to sit in the class. I got this backpain due to accident. Please give me the solution. than you.
I'm 19 years old and I'm very weak even I eat enough to get stronger so please help me giving some tips to become stronger.
I am suffering from a back pain while slipping at night on the bad whats the problem give some thought to me for relief in the back pain.
There are so many pimples in my face and my shoulders also for past 3 yrs. So I need permanent solution to cure pimples. I have dandruff also in my scalp. Is there is any relationship between pimples and dandruff?
I am losing hair. Would you suggest some diet that would stop hair fall without the help of any conventional medicine?
I'Am taking practice and Decadan for 10 days and now I want to leave it. Further I want to gain weight by milk. Please give me some supplement to add in milk which should be pocket friendly also.
Have any medication/natural therapy/any cream to increase my facial hair (beard) faster and denser. Sir/mam please help.
Plz prefer me liquid or medicine for make my teeth white whitening is not the good process for make teeth white in my opinion so only prefer me medicine or liquid.
Hair is getting thinner and thiner on the crown. M in stage c probably. Scalp gets sores often. I have had cipmox 500, using betadine antidandruff shampoo nadimix tube. Mahabhringraj oil. No effect. Used minoxidil 10% also.
My 5 year old daughter diagnosed with dyskinetic cerebral palsy she can not walk and talk she start neck holding from 9 month age. And sitting 4 year age she problem in learning tasks please tell me about her best treatment option.
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules.