Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I got married in dec 2015 I am gaining wait My periods are regular. Hair growth on below the chin Finger swollen In the morning my eyes swell And having pain in legs many times Some time I got blood in my nose 4 times in past 10-14 days.
HII, I am 21 years, female I have little dark, but clear face. But I want glow and fairness skin how I improve it? Is it any home remedies?
Sir. I am having problem with my hair fall. My thyroid is ok. But multivitamin in my body is low. Like calcium vit d.because my digestion was not good. I am taking liv 52 from 2 months. My digestion is improving but my hair fall is not stopping.
I have hypothythyroid problem. My weight is 72 increased 7 kg in a weak. I have been taken tablet of thyroid of 100. I walk 1 hour daily. Please suggest me any good solution.
Dear doctor , My problem is that my back pains when I sleep on very cushion foam full mattress which is normally in all hotels available , and also feel pain when sleep on floor , what to do , I am in marketing job .Please tell.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.
Lybrate | Dr. Swapan Sardar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY