Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharati
Submit a review for Dr. BharatiYour feedback matters!
I am just going to turn 18 after 10 days and i'm feeling shameful to ask but I want to ask you that I have masturbated a lot in last two years on daily basis. But now I feel exhausted and having pains in body. And when I woke up my head also has ache and I fell really weak. Please tell ne how I can recuperate ASAP without medicine. Please I'll be really thankful to you.
I qm having severe headache and body pains from last 2 days tried few medicines and home remedies but didn't workout please suggest me suitable medicines.
A month back while getting down from my sons bunker bed I landed my left leg on the chair's leg frame. Since then I have heel pain. I only get the pain while getting up and if I do exercise without shoes. Im sure there is no fracture else I would have severe pain. May be I hit my heel bone. I have heard when you hit the bone, the pain takes many days to go away.
Sir i'm going to gym it's almost 4 to 5 months on but when I am giving gap to gym means like 2 to 3 days then after I continue the gym at least 2 day my body starts paining.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.