Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BharatiYour feedback matters!
My husband has pain in last spine (tail. He seating on tube for last few weeks. Please advise which xray I have to done.
I have been suffering from the severe body pains and losing my, weight continuously. I can't sleep tight at night. And while woke up in morning I cannot do any thing. How can I solve this problem?
I have pain in my spinal cord. When I sit it gets increase. Most of pain is in area around spinal cord. It also increase in night so it is very tough pain so give me some exercises for the purpose.
My wife is feeling pain in stomach, chest and in all body parts. She also loosing weight. And feel very low energy level. please suggest.
Sir, I have gone through chockinguniya disease and now also I have whole body pain. What to do? Please help me.
I am using combiflam with zinetac tab for body pains daily morning and restyle 0.5 mg three tabs at 10.00 PM for sleeping are there any side effects if so what kind of side effects pl. Let me know without side effect medicine for the above problems.
I m 27 years old before marriage I was going to work distance was 1 hour from home and after marriage we shifted to some other place and now distance is 2hrs to work I got just married 1 month back now my daily head and full body pain alot why its happening pls help me out.
I have fever since 3 days, i am taking some medicine paracetamol, antibiotic and complex tablet, Symptoms---headache like needle going inside, weakness, body pain some little reduced since yesterday. What should I do, can I keep taking those medicines. Give me advice.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.