Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharati Anantaramu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharati AnantaramuYour feedback matters!
My father aged 54 hospitalised for 22 days due to Parkinson's.After release it is found that in his buttocks bedsores occurred. Skin some where gets reddish, other places black greys with sensitive pain. How to cure this bedsore by homeopathy? Now his hunger is also very low how to increased hunger?
I have pain in my back and I feel very weakness, my bones are very weak what medicine should I take.
I am a 17 year old boy. I am having loose motion. How can I cure it. Also tell me any home made remedy if possible. than.
Dear Dr, I am 21 Years Old Boy. In My Hair, I have Increased White Hair Growing. As Early it was not there. So my Black hair becomes white hair. So please provide a solution where I can decrease my white hair and also please prove a steps how to protect/ care my hair everyday. Also provide me home remedy to decrease my white hair. Also provide steps / food to eat to protect my hair care everyday and decrease the white hair. shampoo to be used alsobplz provide.
Good morning doctor I am 40years old I am experiencing pain in left leg while in standing and tingling in fingers. Advice who consult and what's the problem.
What are Kegel exercises .can they treat ED .what is penis developer set. Is it recommended to treat ED n increase size of penis. Where can we buy it n how to use.
My age is just 20 . I am facing trouble of hair fall I use different shampoos and . Problem of over thinking pls suggest me.
I'm having dull face, but my skin color isn't like that, and pimple is coming again and again, I do sometimes masturbating,
Having barley is good for weight loss kya and when to have it and in which quantity for weight loss.
I am 26 yrs old. I have thyroid and continuously gaining weight, inches. Not able to continue exercise routine. Please suggest want to do to reduce weight. I get tired easily. Feel stressed, frustrated. Please help me in getting rid of all these things.
I often had headache and its like band squeezing my head. And I can not sleep whole night. What kind of head ache it is? And how can I get rid from this headache.
Do the contraceptive pills like overall-l or malad/n (all or any one of them) reduce AMH/FSH/LH value in females? If yes, to what extent and what should be done to avoid? (this is for suppressing cyst)
My mother has been on dialysis for the past 10 years. Her blood sugar has always been in control (with shots of insulin-9 units. Of late her blood sugar has shot up. On Friday night her blood sugar post meals was 370 while the next morning at 7 am it was a mere 75. Is such a great fall in sugar level possible?
Dyspepsia is an uncommon word, but a very common problem. This medical condition is more commonly known as indigestion of the stomach and small intestine. The symptoms of this condition include abdominal pain, bloating, belching, nausea and a loss of appetite. They come and go varying terms of frequency and intensity.
Some of the common causes of dyspepsia are lactose intolerance, anxiety, regurgitated stomach juices, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome and excessive caffeine or alcohol intake. In most cases dyspepsia can be easily treated with home remedies. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
Here are the 5 best ways to treat it:
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice cleanses the digestive system by flushing out waste material and undigested food. It also inhibits the formation of acids in the stomach and boosts appetite. Dilute the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of water to avail its benefits. You could also add half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice to this. Ginger also aids in digestion and prevents flatulence.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk has cooling properties and helps calm the stomach and intestines. It is also suitable for people who are lactose intolerant. Drink a glass of buttermilk immediately after a meal to improve your digestion. You could also flavor it with roasted cumin powder or mint. Mint also helps in relieving indigestion and prevents buildup of gases in the stomach while cumin stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is the best remedy for any stomach bug. It is rich in probiotics that help restore balance healthy gut bacteria and stabilize digestion. Yogurt can be had as an accompaniment to your meals or mixed with steamed rice to make it a meal in itself.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek boosts appetite and helps relieve indigestion. This herb is known for its soothing properties that cleanse the digestive system. Fenugreek leaves can be bitter and unpalatable. Hence, to benefit from this, boil the leaves and then lightly fry them in butter before eating them.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice is an excellent way to treat indigestion and diarrhea. Its antioxidant properties also make it a good remedy for heartburn. To benefit from pomegranate juice, dilute the juice of a pomegranate in a glass of water along with a tablespoon of honey.
Along with this, also take a look at your eating habits. Avoid eating on the move and chew your food properly. Eat only when you are hungry and control your portion sizes. Lastly, make the time to exercise for half an hour or so every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.