Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharati AnantaramuYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old boy. I have a problem regarding my health. The thing is that whatever food I take that food will not effect my body. I tried eating so many healthy food but still the food will not effect my health. I want to be healthy and also looks to be healthy. So please prefer me the good diet without chicken and also the medicine if required.
I become angry quickly. I am short tempered. I don't know why I feel bored all the time. I feel that God should destroy this world as adharma is spreading. I am a fan of a celeb and I don't know I really love him or not. This thought disturbs me very much. Whenever I wake up in morning, I can see his face when my eyes are closed. I pray to god that may he be happy. Why this happens to me? I really feel very disturbed due to this feeling. What should I do? Please help me.
Sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful.
2. Great Form of Exercise
Making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles!
3. Lowers high blood pressure- Hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity Trying to fight the sniffles? Sex is the answer to fighting cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity.
5. Makes You Look Younger Making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger.
6. Healthy heart Sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment.
7. Pain relief Pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? Well, sex is the answer.
8. Builds trust and intimacy The act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Fewer chances of cancer Regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In Australian study men who ejaculated 21 times, a month was least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researchers that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles Sex involves the use of several muscles; hence, regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function.
11. Prostate Protection- Most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep- After that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! So what really happens: - Sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - When men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods Apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents Erectile Dysfunctions- Fifty percent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up anymore. The best medicine against impotence is...sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy.
15. Live longer A healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life.
16. Healthier semen If you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to DNA damage.
We are trying for baby from 9 months .few days before my wife did her sonography. .it is normal. My semen report is also normal .one doctor suggest us to do the HSG hysterosalpingogram test. I want to ask that is this test is necessary or is there any options available?
I am a teenager aged 15 my father is 5 foot 9 inches but my height is 5 foot 4 inches and nearly stopped and also my voice is still like a baby pls tell it is serious or not.
I am a girl of 20 years. I have been taking ethitret Isotroin 20 mg capsule since last 8 months as par doctor's advise for acne but from last 2 month I took 20 capsule in gap of 15 days after 10 days. Now doctor told me to again start it from zero due to gap. Now he told me to take 2 capsule a day for 2 months. Is it will cause. To overdose or any side effects?
Can a general homeopathic doctor treat depression or should I consult psychiatrist. Is it possible to find a doctor who is homeopathic as well as psychiatrist. Can I counsel any doctor online or should meet in person for my depression problem.
Exposing your skin to harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can have devastating effects on your skin,including wrinkles, sunburn and even skin cancer. So, using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. However, most people have different misconceptions about sunscreen usage. Read on to find the real facts behind these widespread sunscreen myths…
1. You don’t need to apply sunscreen if your makeup contains SPF
If any of your makeup products like foundation or powder contains SPF, do not assume that it can replace your sunscreen. Makeup containing SPF cannot protect your skin entirely as cosmetics are generally applied lightly,and mostly doesn’t cover places like T-zones, earlobes or hairline. To fully shield your skin from the sunrays, it’s necessary to apply sunscreen or moisturizer with at least SPF 30 before putting makeup on. It is advisable to apply the sunscreen half an hour before stepping out for maximum benefit.
2. Putting sunscreen on your skin once is enough to protect you throughout the day
Most people apply sunscreen only once before heading out of the house, and don’t reapply it again throughout the entire day.Contrary to popular belief, this does not provide protection for the entire day as most sunscreens lose their effect with time. To ensure that your skin remains protected you need to reapply sunscreen once every 2 hours, and once every 40-80 minutes if you are engaging in activities like swimming and exercising.
3. Waterproof sunscreens won’t wash off
Even if your sunscreen is waterproof, you need to reapply it at regular intervals if you are pursuing water sports like swimming or are the kind who washes their face frequently. When a sunscreen is typified as waterproof, it actually means that the composition of the sunscreen makes it suitable for functioning for a maximum of 1 hour and 20 minutes under water. Moreover, sunscreens containing a ‘water-resistant’ label can bear water immersion up to at most 40 minutes. So, irrespective of whatever the label of the sunscreen mentions, you need to reapply sunscreen every hour to protect your skin effectively.
4. You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or you are when indoors.
Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.