Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Bharathraju G.Your feedback matters!
I have shoulder pains and knees. I hav used some normal. Medicines but there is no. Relief from. That medicines. So. please tel me. Some medicines for my shoulder pain and knees.
Hi I am a 22 year old female. From childhood itself, I was having so much of stomach problems like pain, diarrhea, constipation etc. My mom told that alternate constipation & diarrhea issue please started when I was just 20 days old. I was unable to walk speedly & run from chilhood because a cramping stomach pain develops. I was unable to participate in dance, sports and such heavy exercises. We consulted many doctors including gastros. Done ct scan, barium test, endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy etc. Ulcer and kidney stone was diagnosed when I was 18 years. It has got cured. But this pain while running and all is still there. It became worst within last 1 year after the completion of my degree project. It was done in a hilly region and was really tough for me. Now the stool is normal daily. I am 158 cms tall & weight is just 44 kgs. I was losing my weight because of contipation & diarrhea. But since it is fine now I started gaining weight from 36 kg to 44 kg. But stomach pain while doing jobs which require little power is the main problem for me now. There is a please tenderness in the right, left and top side(most tenderness) of my tummy button. One doctor told that it is due to weak muscles & muscle spasms. I can' t even stretch my body now. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you for showing patience to read my problem
She is my friend she has hand pain from so many days and doctor said some problem in spinal cord so I don't know it is but any one please help.
I have L5-S1 disc extrusion condition from a year resulting in severe pain in the right leg. Is surgery the only solution?
I am suffering from pain in my upper outer arm and the pain is severe when I do work in some positions. Please sugest treatment for the same.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.