Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharathi NYour feedback matters!
I am student my height is 6" feet weight s only 54 kg. How to increase weight. I do eat non veg. My dad is also thin like me. Is this heredity problem. I want to get fat.
Sir I am 47yrs old iam suffering from cervical spondylosis. I am using so many medicines but still iam not getting reliefpls give best suggestions.
I'm 20 years old and I am only 42 kg I eat lot of junk food like potato chips but I can not find any improvement. I have been eating potatoes since childhood I have heard it makes you fatty but I am not. What should I do to gain lots of wait.
Varicose veins are bulging blue veins on the legs that can cause leg swelling, skin blackening and even open wounds called ulcers. It is commonly seen in people aged 35 and above who have to stand a lot. Here are a few tips to prevent these:
1. Avoid standing for long periods: Standing for long periods of time causes blood to pool in your leg veins and they begin to bulge out like a balloon. Avoid standing desks at your work. If you have to stand, take a 5-minute break every hour and walk around or sit down.
2. Keep weight in check: Overweight people have a higher incidence of varicose veins. Keeping your weight in check would also prevent varicose veins.
3. Exercise 30 minutes a day: Exercise, especially brisk walking or jogging, will get the blood in your leg veins to circulate and thus prevent varicose veins.
4. Take the stairs: This simple exercise activates your calf muscles and gets blood to circulate in your veins.
5. Be vigilant: Calf cramps, swelling, change in colour of skin over foot and open wounds over the feet are a few signs that you need to look out for. Seek medical help to prevent worsening of this disease.
Follow these simple steps and you would be able to prevent varicose veins and have healthy feet.