Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharathi K P
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharathi K PYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from acne problem. My age is 22. So plzz help me find in tha solution as soon as possible.
I'm 25 years old girl. I have many problem in my skin. My skin became more oily and patchy. I also have black and white heads in my nose. I tried all types of face wash but no use. I don't know what to do. please suggest me what to do which is give me complete and permanent solution Thank you.
How to make throat clean as it has become sore due to lots of shouting at school cz i'm teacher by profession.
Obesity is a condition where a person has accumulated so much body fat that it might have a negative effect on their health and if the body weight is at least higher than it should be he or she is considered obese and body mass index (bmi) is between 25 and 29.9 as considered overweight. And if bmi is 30 and above is considered as obese.
- lack of physical activity
- inactive lifestyle
- environment like lack of neighbourhood sidewalks and safe places for recreation
- genes and family history
- certain health conditions like hyothyroidism, cushing's syndrome and polycystic ivarian syndrome
- medicines which includes corticosteroids antidepressants etc,
- emotional factors like anger stress etc,
- age factors
- lack of sleep
I have pain for last 3 months in my leg joints so I take medicines but nothing helps me so I think I hove ACL injury and it con be heal by it's self by toking rest? Because last 3 months I did t toke rest please help me.
Hi gd even sir. I am ajay kumar age 20 yrs but my height is 4.5 fit. So I want increase own height. please tell me. Sir what I do. Or medicine.
I have more pimples in my face and also I have black marks. Can you say how to remove it from my face.
Vitiligo is a medical condition, which causes the loss of skin color due to loss of pigmentation. This usually occurs in blotches and looks very unsightly. Vitiligo is very unpredictable and can affect any part of your body. In some cases it also affects the inside of the mouth, eyes, and hair. Vitiligo is more noticeable on people with darker skin tone.
Symptoms of Vitiligo:
- Premature graying or whitening of the hair in your eyebrows, eyelashes, scalp, and beard. This usually occurs before the age of 35.
- Skin discoloration can also occur from other parts of the body such as hands, feet, abdomen, neck and other areas.
- Change or loss of the color of the retina (inner layer on the eyeball).
- Discolored patches on and around the navel, rectum and genitals.
What causes vitiligo?
A medical disorder where your immune system destroys and attacks the melanin forming pigments in your skin. This is known as an autoimmune disorder and by far is the most common cause behind vitiligo. An event such as sudden or prolonged stress, sunburn, or being exposed to industrial chemicals. A history of family members or relatives having vitiligo in the past.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Vitiligo:
- Duckweed: This is a type of water plant and is very rich in a mineral called lignin. It is considered a natural treatment for skin disorders and vitiligo. It will also help to restore your natural skin color.
- Sun screen: If you already have vitiligo, exposure in the sun can make it worse, so applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above (or an appropriate level of sunscreen protection) can protect your skin from further damage.
- Papaya: This fruit is great for restoring and reviving melanin (responsible for skin pigmentation). Drinking papaya juice or rubbing papaya on the affected area can reduce vitiligo to some extent.
- Clothing: Avoid tight clothing or clothing with elastic that restricts circulation as it might lead to a vitiligo patch. In addition, protect the skin from the sun and artificial sources of UV light with protective clothing or a broad-spectrum sunscreen. Watch skin reactions to plastic, rubber and even leather as these can cause vitiligo in some people.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Vitiligo emphasizes on treating the root cause. The root cause of Vitiligo is gradually treated with herbal formulations to restore pigmentation over the white patch area and to establish the lost immunity by correcting the body metabolism. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!