Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathiYour feedback matters!
I am 1 month PREGNANT ,it was accidentally happen with me ,now want safely ABORTION at home What should do ,please help me Otherwise I can lost my carrier Pills name and painkillers and control bleeding during abortion tell me In this universe 2nd god is doctor.
Hi doctor; Suddenly increase in hips size n breast size n figure size of girl is due to sex? Or it should be any other reasons?
My period cycle is irregular. It varies between 23-26 days. When is it safe to have sex using condom if I don't take any ocp. Or emergency contraceptive pills.
I am 35 years old female. My period cycle is always regular from the beginning with 28 days cycle. This month I got my periods on dec 7thfor five days and again I got my periods on dec 22 for 5 days.
Is that anal sex with a condom is safe. Am afraid of getting pregnant. Is anal sex is safe from getting pregnant.
My age is 21 yrs since 2-3 yrs I feel some small lumps like structure in my both breasts, should I be worried about it?
I am a mother of 1 1/2 month's toddler. Do I need to follow any particular diet? I am breast feeding my son.
I am 24 years old women my period will be due for 10 days I am feeling weakness, tired ness, i'm feeling sleepy some time i'm feeling vomit but no vomit,
BEAT THE HEAT- ￼
Having traveling kit with advantage of the nutrition we can easily beat the heat of the summer.
Summer is the time when most of us bring out the summer wear and hit the beaches to beat the rising temperature and roaring heat of the summer.
Your dietary habits also play a major role for your body to fight with the rising temperature outside.
Here are some of the foods which when included in diet will help you to beat the heat.
￼Water melon-it contains more than 80% water thus satisfying your thirst and helps you hydrated.
￼Fruits increase consumption of fruits like berried and melons
￼Mangoes –it’s loaded with beta carotene, vitamins c and fibers but diabetics be conscious.
￼Cucumber- is 20% more cooler than other vegetables
Vegetable salads- it’s the excellent summer choice .don’t load them with fatty dressings like cream, mayonnaise etc. keep the dressing to its minimum. Use lemons, vinegar and seasoning
Include red oranges and yellow vegetable like pumpkin squash .peppers as they are loaded with vitamin A&C & anti- Occident.
Cold soup –start your meals with them like chilled cucumber or tomato soup
Low fat drinks –fresh fruit juices, butter milk, lemon water, and raw mango juices are excellent for the seasons.
Low calories fruits based desserts-low fat milk custard with fresh fruits, fruit smothers.
Whole grain and cereals0avoid refined once.
Bean and legumes- instead of animal protein concentrate on plant protein in summer as they are low in calories, cholesterol and saturated fat.
Fried foods-avoid them as they increase the thermal effect of your system and causes discomfort
Water- last but not the least nothing can be as satisfying and refreshing as a glass 0f water .always keep your self-hydrated.
I am 26 years old female. I have sex with my husband on 23rd march and did not take any precautions. And I am not pregnant too. And my period should come on 11th and that day very little blood I have seen but after that its not flowing. This is the second time it has happened. What is my problem? At the age of 23 I have aborted a baby by operation.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.
I am 21 year old women, last period was on 8th June 2016, on 27th june had no deep intercourse but tried to insert, no ejaculation, later I had period on 13th june first day period was normal, 2nd and 3rd day had light period while prior to 13th for about a week I was in deep stress as well, I am confused. My breasts are normal, no nausea or dizziness. Please advice.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.