Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BharathiYour feedback matters!
While I go to toilet blood comes out along with it. If I consume cremaffin syrup, it stops for about 2 days or so. Please help me. I eat a lot of polo chocolates.
I am 26 years old house wife I have a daughter of 20 months, I do breast feeding to her, My weight is 52 kg I want to gain my weight at least 8 kg to look healthy, kindly suggest me.
Sir, my friend is going to marriage soon. He wants to know that the girl is virgin or not. How to check girls virginity?
I have a doubt in getting pregnancy. I got married july 2016. I want to get pregnant. My period is getting postponed for 5 to 6 days and get period. When can I intercourse with my partner to get pregnancy. I have read many news readers some of them saying like if you intercourse alternative days or during ovulation day. When is my ovulation day and fertile day if my last period of first day is 8-12-2016. Please help me, I want to get pregnant as soon as possible.
Basic concerns in sexual life of people
Hello friends, I am sexologist Prabhu Vyas. Main sexologist hu, sex therapist, sex and marriage counselor hu aur trainer bhi hu. Mujhe yeh sexology field mein bohut interest hai, aur bohut se logo ke problem solve karne mein mujhe bohut khushi hoti hai. Sexology mein anek alag alag branches hai jaise erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, homosexual activity, vaginismus aise anek problem anek male or female ko rehte hai. Erectile dysfunction mein kya rehta hai ki erection properly nahin hota, erection proper nahin honey ke anek karan rehte hai, jis ke andar surroundings bohut important rehta hai, vyatavaran agar kharab raha, mahoul tanavpurn raha yah sir mein tension raha, anxiety rahi, fear raha, bohut sari chinta rahi toh erectile dysfunction ho sakta hai.
Iske ilawa bhi anek karan hai, organic karan bhi hai, psychological karan bhi hai aur dusre karan bhi hai. Magar inn sabhi ka mul mantra ek hi hai ke apna dincharya proper honi chahiye aur ek proper sexologist se information leni chahiye, consultation lena chahiye, treatment lena chahiye, toh jitna bhi complicated problem ho, solve ho sakta hai.
Erectile dysfunction ke andar bohut se logo ko penis ka erection nahin hota hai, kabhi hota hai, kabhi nahin hota hai, aur anek guilt rehta hai unke mann mein ki humne bachpan mein aisi galti ki waisi galti ki, masturbation kiya. So it is the guilt of masturbations, ek impact ho jata hai unke mann mein ki humne hasthmaithun kiya thha iske wajah se yeh problem hua. Kabhi kabhi apne dhrma shastra mein padha rehta hai, adhyatma ke jo guru hai, kyun ki India mein totally alag concept hai, yahan pe taboo hai, bandhan hai, ki yeh Vishay pe kahi bola nahin jata, yeh Vishay pe kahi ek shabd bhi bola toh misunderstanding hoti hai ki yeh aisa hi hoga, aisa log samajhte hai, par aisa nahin hai.
Actual jab karan dhoondne jaye, actual jab samjhne jaye ki kya hai masturbation yah hasth maithun, toh it is not dangerous, yeh kuch harmful nahin hai, ulat yeh toh puran hai sharer ke liye. But jo guilt rehti hai mann ke andar ki iske wajah se aisa problem hua, uske wajah se waisa problem hua, yeh galti kiya thha, yeh sambandh kiya thha, itne blue film dekhe thhey, itna sab kiya thha, iske wajah se mujhe problem hua, yeh sab jo hai psychological impact hai, bohut se logo ko pre-mature ejaculation ho jata hai, jab bhi who stree ke paas jatey hai toh jald hi unka patan ho jata hai, shighra patan ho jata hai, toh unke wajah se unko shighra patan ho jata hai. Iss mein purush jaldi garam hota hai aur jaldi thanda ho jata hai but stree jo hai late garam hoti hai aur late thandi hoti hai, iski wajah se dono ki taal mel baith ti nahin, jaise tanga hota hai, jismein do pahiye rehti hai, dono wheels rehte hai, dono sath mein chalti hai toh gaadi barabar chalti hai, lekin iss mein ek pahiya jaldi chalti hai aur ek pahiya late chalti hai, to hiss wajah se balance nahin ho pata, aur iss wajah se crisis hoti hai, lady ko satisfaction nahin hota aur purush bhi nirash ho jata hai, aur kya karna hai, kiske pas jana hai yeh malum nahin rehta hai.
Har cheez ki speciality rehti hai. Jaise aankh doctor ko ankh ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, cardiologist ko heart ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, kaan ke specialist ko kaan ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, ussi tarah sex problem ke barey mein sexologist ko zyada malumat rehti hai kyun ki who roz wahi kaam karta hai, iske barey mein deep study kiya hua rehta hai. Premature ejaculation mein jaldi virya patan hone ki wajah se barabar sambandh nahin aa pata. Ladies ki apeksha rehti hai ki kuch aur karna chahiye aur purush jo hai jaldi thanda ho jata hai, aur iske wajah se unmein ann bann hotey hai, diwar badhti chali jati hai aur agey bohut sarey problem hoti hai. Anek logo ke divorce ho gaye, anek logo ko baal bacchey nahin huye, anek logo sangsar uddhast ho gaya. To iss tarah se hona nahin chahiye toh shaadi ke pehle har kisiko matrimonial check up, yah sexual disorder ke barey mein sexologist se consult karke successful married life jeena chahiye jiske chalet dono ki Jodi ek acchi Jodi maani jaye aur dono ke beech mein bonding barkarar rahey aur dono ke beech mein prem barkarar rahey, iss laksh mein unko madad ki jjaati hai aur proper education diya jata hai.
Ajkal jo sex related vishay hai uski bohut zarurat hai hala ki hamare Indian culture mein, bharatiya sankskriti mein yeh baat taboo hai yeh baat batane ke koi zarurat nahin kyun ki logo ko jaise automatically yeh baat samajh mein aa jati hai, lekin samajh ke apeksha gair samahgi zyada hota hai ismein, kyun job hi jaankari milti hai sabhi dosto ke taraf se milti hai, friend circle yah magazine se milti hai jo proper scientific nahin rehti, jo doctor nahin rehte, yah sexologist nahin rehte. Toh proper sexologist se hi sex information liya toh unko zyada malumat milti hai, kayi gunah zyada faida hota hai aur properly who zindagi jee sakte hai.
Sexual disorder mein bhi anek prakar hai, koi koi patient homosexual rehte hai, homosexual mein bhi do prakar hai koi purely homosexual rehta hai koi intrasexual rehta hai, koi bisexual rehta hai toh uss mein percentage rehta hai toh who hisaab se bhi unko acchi tarah se kya hai kya nahin hai who sab jaankari di jaati hai. Mai sexologist Prabhu Vyaas main sexologist hu sex specialist hu sex trainer hu aur marriage counselor hu.
Toh aapko kuch bhi problem raha toh apka problem solve karne mein mujhe khushi hogi. Iss vishay mein adhik jaankari ke liye aap mujhe Lybrate mein consult kijiye, main aur apko help karunga
How to make vagina hole small I am going to marry but I had done sex with my boyfriend ut wouldn't be good. For my marriage if my husband knows it how to make hole small so that he doesn't come to know.
Hi, me and my friend who is a married male, became physical with each other for 3 continuous days, which was a mutual decision. He tried to penetrate but it could not work out. The penis went only half the way inside. Whenever he used to insert inside me, at one point, I used to pain a lot, so he had to stop there every time. So he told me that my hymen did not break yet, which means I am still a virgin. He did not wear condom at all at every act. I have a slight pain inside my vagina where he tried to insert. Is there any special tablet for this pain? And is there any chance of any infection or by chance pregnancy? As this was my first ever time to have sex, so m quite conscious about it. Please guide regarding this and even the inside pain. Tell me a tablet to cure the pain or if there is any internal swelling which I am not aware about. I want to avoid all the negative consequences. Would be really very thankful.
Hello, I had been pregnant 4 times, In 1st case I had miscarriage in just 12 days. 2nd case again miscarriage in about 25 days. In 3rd case the pregnancy sustained till 3 months but baby didn't had cardiac activity due to which I had to abort. Now today I was pregnant by 5 months but had to abort the child due to hydrocephalus with spina bifida. 1.Can anyone recommend what should be done next? 2.What can be the possible reason and the cure? 3.When should I plan for my next pregnancy? 4.What are the ill effects of all these on my body physically and mentally? What should be my next step and approach? Please help me.
Word ‘Laparoscopy’ is derived from ancient greek language “lapara + skopeo” i.e. “λαπάρα + σκοπέω”. Lapara means 'flank, side’ and skopeo means ‘to see'.
Hence laparoscopy’s literal meaning is “a procedure / operation performed in the abdomen or pelvis through which the abdominal contents are seen.”
To look inside tummy (abdomen) an instrument is used which is called a ‘laparoscope’. A laparoscope is a thin telescope with an attachment for light. It is used to light up and magnify the structures inside the abdomen. A laparoscope is passed into the abdomen through a small cut (incision) in the skin.
In addition to simply looking inside the abdomen (laparoscopy), surgery can be performed while seeing the abdominal organs with laparoscope. In this combination, the procedure is called as ‘Laparoscopic Surgery’. Generally, 0.5-1 cm incisions are used in laparoscopic surgery. Each incision is called a “port.” At each port a tubular instrument is inserted known as a trocar. At the beginning of the procedure, the abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide gas to provide a working and viewing space for the surgeon. The laparoscope has an attachment with a camera and light which transmits images from the abdominal cavity to high-resolution video monitors in the operating room. During the operation, detailed images of the abdominal organs are displayed on the monitor and surgery is performed with using special laparoscopic instruments which are, also, passed into the abdomen through another trocar. This system allows the surgeon to perform the same operations as traditional surgery but with smaller incisions.
Laparoscopic surgery, in other words, is different way of performing surgery in which the surgical steps remain the same as open surgery, but it is performed with special instruments with small abdominal incisions. Now these days laparoscopic surgeries are performed with the use of sophisticated medical grade cameras, telescopes, laparoscopic surgical instruments and refined energy sources.
“Laparoscopic Surgery” is known with various names:
Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
Minimal Access Surgery (MAS)
Scar less Surgery
In certain situations, a surgeon may choose to use a special type of port that is large enough to insert a hand. When a hand port is used, the surgical technique is called “hand assisted” laparoscopy. The incision required for the hand port is larger than the other laparoscopic incisions, but is usually smaller than the incision required for traditional surgery.
Meri shadi h 30 June ko or mere periods Ki date 28 h or mere period ek wek phl ate h to m chahti hu mere periods aj aa jaye taki m free ho jau.
I am 24 years olds. I am 1 year married .I have blood sugar but I want a baby please you help me what can I do get my baby.
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have acne on my face , back and shoulders and these acne leaves a permanent mark on skin. Condition of my back is really worse. It is full of dark scars. My age is 30 and I am married and trying to conceive.Please do help
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
Related Tip: "Top 5 Carb Rich Foods for Breakfast"
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Diminished ovarian reserve: A woman with an increased FSH level on the third day of the menses is regarded as having diminished reserve of ovary. This implies that her ovary is not competent in sending feedback signals to the pituitary gland and the body responds by producing an increased amount of FSH for stimulating the ovary. For more than 10 years, it has been found that in over thousands of fertility treatment cycles, women with an increased FSH level have a lower egg quality.
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs.