Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
- Boosts immune system.
- Aids in weight management.
- Rich in antioxidant properties.
- Helps in controlling hypertension.
- Helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Effective remedy for treating skin diseases.
- Helps to treat constipation and helps to feel full.
- Good for preventing and fighting colorectal cancer.
- Reduces risk of heart diseases and stroke in post-menopausal women.
- Effective in reducing blood sugar levels significantly in type 2 diabetics.
My mom is suffering from lakva praised rt side from last two yeas and having one big bed sore which is not healing please advice.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth.It also seems that some have it running in their families.
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride.
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers.
Message complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
My mensuration stopped on 15th may and on 18 the may I had done intercourse with my husband is there any 1% chance to get pregnant?
C-section or Caesarean section is a surgery performed to deliver a baby. The baby is taken out from the abdomen through an incision in the abdominal wall. This surgery is performed when there is some sort of physical difficulty in natural childbirth through the vagina. Other reasons for performing a C-section are when the mother is carrying more than one baby, or the health of the baby is in danger. It could also be because of an undesirable fetal position, or when the mother is physically unable to push the baby out of the uterus.
Procedure followed in C- Section
The procedure is most often done when the mother is in her senses and awake. However, epidural or spinal anaesthesia is provided to numb the body from chest to the feet, before the surgery is performed.
An incision is made on the lower abdomen, above the pubic area. A cut is made through the uterus and amniotic sac. The baby is pulled out from this opening. The umbilical cord is cut and cleaned. The fluids are cleaned from the baby’s mouth and nose. The infant’s breathing rate, heart rate and other vitals are kept under observation.
Recovery from a C-section can take several weeks. The stitch wounds need to heal, including the recovery of pelvic muscles. It is important to walk around and do some very light exercises to boost the healing procedure. Doctors may prescribe painkillers in some cases and advice on effective post-operative care. Though the surgical procedure is quite safe now, with the use of highly advanced technology, there are risks that cannot be entirely ignored.
Risks associated with C-section
Infections: Any surgery has some risk of infection associated to it. In the case of a C-section, an infection can occur around the site of incision that may rapidly spread in the uterine wall and other internal pelvic organs.
Haemorrhage: Blood refuses to clot and dangerously high quantity of blood is lost in the process. In such a case, it requires immediate transfusion and intensive care.
Injuries: The mother or the baby, both have a risk of getting injured during the surgery. Although these are rare, but the infant may suffer nicks and cuts while being manually pulled out from the womb. Other organs of the mother located near the pelvis may suffer minor or major wounds.
After the C-section, the mother and child will be retained in the hospital for 2 to 3 days, under intense care and constant monitoring. It is important to exercise and take the medications as advised by the physician to prevent any complication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hi i am 24 yrs female I went follicular study on day12 from my period started. There is egg in rt ovary got injuction on day 14 for egg release nd did intercorse in 13, 14 th days can I be pregnant
Sir, Me and my wife want to sex with another person is it safe for her to do as she was very curious to know about..
Hi am 23 years old having pcod problem taking birth control tablets for past 2 years but not regularly sometimes I missed and forgot. Jan 9 th I had sex with condom only that month 29th I got periods then its irregular only like 20 days once and 15 days once I did home pregnancy test it falls negative still any possible for pregnancy I have fear for that.
Hi, I am 27 years old, I am having pocs. It's been 1 month and 15 days didn't got period. Want to conceive. What should I do?
I am 22 year old. I became pregnant to at last 15 days I feel n I confirm but I don't want to be pregnant now anyway except abortion. What are the others way. Plzz give me prescribe and recommend to remove pregnancy? What should I do now.
Physical exercise is an important component of healthy life style. Adequate and appropriate physical exercise is indispensable to the health of the body.
Regular physical activity has been found to be effective in the prevention, control, and rehabilitation of non-communicable diseases.