Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharathi BalakrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old female. I am looking for some good multivitamin tonic. As I am a normal eater. Not eating more vegetables and fruits. Can someone suggest a multivitamin tonic for me. So that I will get multivitamins for my body.
There was a couple ( X & Y) who had come to me for alleviation, from their sexual dysfunction. They were extremely distressed and were not having sex since a long duration, their communication had eroded and they were just existing for the kids sake. However the lady finally took the step and decided to seek help that is when she searched for a lady doctor who is into sexual medicine, approached her spouse and convinced him.
- When I examined their case in my chamber I found them to have a lot of sadness and bitterness. The husband complained that his wife was completely non responsive sexually hence he did not want to have sex with a cold corpse. out of anger & to teach the wife a lesson stopped having sex with her. He confided that he didn't have any affairs due to his conservative upbringing plus he loved his kids too much to get involved anywhere as he saw his office colleagues suffer as an aftermath of an affair.
- The wife said to me she did care for her husband but she was NoT sexually satisfied by her him in any case so she was glad that they don't have sex at all but off late it has been pricking her her mind that the gap was increasing between them drastically hence she wanted to repair it.
- I put the couple on sex Therapy which teaches a couple to unlearn and relearn about the art of sensuality. Touching is a very significant part of sexuality and sensuality, opening all our five senses while touching sensually, whispering sweet nothings, giving and taking feedback of what feels good and preserving intercourse for the last part of the treatment modality. Also they began to slowly communicate via SMS and emails about needs, wants & fantasies. Complimenting each other, rediscovering their physical pleasure. The Couple was compliant and followed their doctors advice.
- With the above case as example I would like to stress on the fact that women want a communicative partner who is kind and passionate rather than only an orgasm. Women look for wanting be desirable in their partners eyes, they want a hard erection rather than a long penis. Women's sexual wants are rather simple but inability to communicate makes it look complex. Please don't hesitate seeking medical advice when in need, a stitch in time saves nine! So now that some mysteries are open guys please take the hint and see your sexual lives bloom.
My son is 9 years old and since last 2 years he is rubbing his penis and upon asking says it feels good. Need your advise as he is found mostly holding his penis and a major distraction for him and will be a serious issue in coming years. Please help.
I was 7 weeks pregnant n nt for baby nw so consulted doctor so hd miferstone first medicine n after 12 hours had one mifostrol n bleeding started with clot nly for dat day n after 12 hours the other 2 pill of mifostrol kept under jaws n tongue n solved it n later after 30 minutes had water n little of bleeding n later after 12 hours last pill bt less of blood going nw n getting nly loss motion nw so jst wanted to knw if I am 7 week pregnant n having abortion does the baby come out or it gets dissolve in stomach nly with pill. N after doing it if we check by doing test what will be de rest.
Hi mam im a newly married girl 22 years old.. last month on the fifth day of my period we had unprotected sex he ejaculated inside me. Within 24 hours i took an emergency pill aftr 2 days i had slight bleeding just for a day.. and now my period is delayed by 4 days... Usually i have a 5 days periid which is very regular.. is it likely im pregnant?
PCOD ki Kya treatment Hoti he. Or ye kyu hota he. Kya PCOD thik hota he ya nahi. PCOD thik hone me kitne din lagte he. Pls reply karna muze bohot tension hori he.
1. Get whiter, healthier teeth
An apple won't replace your toothbrush, but biting and chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
2. Curb all sorts of cancers
Scientists from the American Association for Cancer Research, among others, agree that the consumption of flavonol-rich apples could help reduce your risk of developing pancreatic cancer by up to 23 percent. Researchers at Cornell University have identified several compounds 'triterpenoids'in apple peel that have potent anti-growth activities against cancer cells in the liver, colon and breast. Their earlier research found that extracts from whole apples can reduce the number and size of mammary tumours in rats. Meanwhile, the National Cancer Institute in the U.S. has recommended a high fibre intake to reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
3.Decrease your risk of diabetes
Women who eat at least one apple a day are 28 percent less likely to develop type 2 diabetes than those who don't eat apples. Apples are loaded with soluble fibre, the key to blunting blood sugar swings.
The soluble fibre found in apple binds with fats in the intestine, which translates into lower cholesterol levels and a healthier you.
5.Control your weight
Many health problems are associated with being overweight, among them heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea. To manage your weight and improve your overall health, doctors recommend a diet rich in fibre. Foods high in fibre will fill you up without costing you too many calories.
Hi doctor. my wife does not conceive after her leoroscopic removal of gall bladder. What may be the reason for that and remedy. Please answer. If she needs any medicines please prescribe. She has irregular period and excess bleeding.
Ejaculation on my vagina do not cause pregnancy ?(without penetration and just ejaculating on my vagina. I have found my breast slightly inverted and of course they come to normal after stimulation. Why is this happening then? I have read on google information DAT even ejaculation can cause pregnancy and I am late by 7 days with my periods. This was Why I am afraid. So please describe why? I also confirm again that before I use yo have contraceptive pills for about three months continuously because I do have irregular periods and the last month I stopped using after getting my periods. My period lasted for 5 days and right after three days gap I Have unprotected sex (without any insertion but he ejaculated on my Vagina )This is making me more stressful and also I have bleeding for 5 days again from the day of participation. There is only gap of three days for my periods to complete and bleed. Both lasted for 5 days. I didn't yet have any sort of insertion but I am afraid because the contact of ejaculation on vaginal part brings me any problem of pregnancy? Please answer clearly.
Jab me apne husband ke sath intimate hoti hu to vagina me irritation hoti h bahut jyada. please tell me why I have irritation. and treatment also.
Hello doctor, I am 33 weeks pregnant. Doctor says my baby size is small than normal. Taken nutritious diet and im in rest completely. Please suggest how will I increase my baby weight within last 2 month.
For my sister she got married last 1 year over and still not pregnant she consult one doctor he told there is no chance. you have any treatment or solution for that ?
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
I am 18 weeks3 days pregnant. I had a scan yesterday. Was told that cervix length is short. But os closed. Moreover my glucose test shows little variations. Crossed border range. Advised to control diet. Give suggestions for a healthy pregnancy.
Hiii doctor, I m poonam, we are planning for baby, But we don't understand that why I m not conceiving.what to do
I am TTC since an year, got diagnosed B12 DEFICIENCY so took weekly 2 methylcobalamin injection and now my periods are delayed by 4 days and no signs of pregnancy symptoms. Never conceived earlier. Also on thyronorm tablets dose since an year. My periods are always regular. Tired of facing negative results so please advise as I read online that these injections affects periods.
I am suffering from pcod. And last 3 years I have taken krimson tablets. And from past 1 year I am taking regestrone 5 mg. Is it safe to continue with the tablets. What should I do for regular periods. Any natural remedies.
I have delivered a baby four months ago. Since then he is solely depend on my feed. Initially the lactation was good enough but gradually I noticed the lactation become unhealthy. I am keenly taking care on a balanced diet, started having jeera powder & shatavari churna as well besides other meals. But still not satisfied with the lactation. I hv started with monthly periods as well. Kindly suggest me what other than that I can do for healthy lactation.
It would be an understatement to say that the male reproductive organ is the most important and the most sensitive organ in the body of the males. Even a small jerk can put this organ in an intense pain, which can sometimes even prove fatal.
There are a number of conditions and diseases that affect the penis. Ling ko lekar kisi bhi prakaar ki problems purusho ko kaafi pareshaan kar deti hai. For example, ling ka tesha hone, uski lambai kum hona, ling mein dard tatha ling pe dane hona log ek gambhir baat samajhte hain.
Pimples on penis is one of the most talked about topics in male sexuality forum. Log isey ek gambhir baat smjhte hain aur isko lekar kaafi pareshan rehte hain. However, they should know that there is nothing to worry about it and that it is absolutely normal.
Some men feel that pimples on penis appear because of some sought of sexual infection and that it may put their sexual life on hold. However, they must know that this is not the only reason. Dane sharir ke kisi bhi ang par ho sakte hain, including genitals. Pimples are primarily a result of blockage in the pores of the oil glands in the skin.
What causes penis pimples and bumps?
Fordyce spots, folliculitis, STDs, genital warts, sores and even cancer can cause those small zits and bumps on the penis. Knowing what caused the lumps can help understand how to get rid of the problem. Here are the most common causes of penile pimples, zits, cysts and lumps-
Fordyce spots on penis: Fordyce spots can appear as white bumps, pale red or yellowish bumps on the skin. Fordyce spots are not a sexually transmitted infection (STI) although it is easy to mistaken their appearance with some symptoms of an STD. These spots appear as a cluster of small pimples or papules. Therefore, those small white pimples on penis head and shaft are likely to be Fordyce spots.
Folliculitis and white bumps on penis: Folliculitis is the infection of hair follicles. The infection is usually caused by either a fungus or bacteria. This infection is common in the pubic area, especially if your genital hygiene is not so good.
Tyson glands under the penile frenulum: Tyson glands are simply sebaceous glands that appear under the penis head. They are usually referred to by many people as pimples on penis or under the penile head or corona because they appear as small white bumps that are pus-filled. These tiny whitish yellow pimples on the penis are not harmful and should not cause you any worry.
Pearly penile papules: The ridge on the penile glans can have tiny lumps that may appear as pimples forming a line around the penis head. These small pimples on penis can appear in multiple rows or on just a single row around the corona. They are called pearly penile papules (PPP).
Lymphocele lump on penis: A hard pimple on penis or penile shaft is likely to be a lymphocele. Hard spots or bumps normally occur after sex or vigorous masturbation that causes deep bruises. Lymphoceles are not a serious problem but occur as a result of a blockage or swelling of the lymph system on the penile shaft.
Pimple on penis STDs and Genital Herpes and Warts: In some instances, small or even big pimples on penile head or shaft can be caused by a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Genital warts appear as small fleshy growths that are caused by an STI called human papilloma virus (HPV).
Pimple on penile shaft from Molluscum contagiosum: Molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection that affects the skin. It causes round, hard bumps the size of a pinhead on the skin. These bumps can grow into the size of a pencil eraser. Molluscum contagiosum pimples on the penile shaft can affect both children and adults alike.
Acne on penis, zits and whiteheads: It is not common to have acne on the penis, but it happens. Acne on penile shaft is likely to manifest as small white spots on penis or red pimples if they are inflamed. The resultant zits and cysts become infected and may feel painful. Acne zits and whiteheads are common during puberty. If you have an oily acne-prone skin, you are likely to get one red bump on your pubic area.
Cancer and big pimple on the penis: Penile cancer is very rare. When it starts to show signs, you are likely to see small pimple-like bumps on the shaft. The sore lump can be a source of discomfort and could keep growing. The most common area it affects is the head of the penis.
Treatment to Get Rid of Pimples on Penis-
How do you get rid of penile pimples, zits, cysts, acne and bumps? Avoid DIY treatments unless you are sure of what you are dealing with. Most treatments will include antibiotics, antivirals and antifungals. Your doctor will give the appropriate medication depending on the underlying cause of the problem. Here are some of the possible cures of penile bumps and pimples-
Fordyce spots are generally considered a normal occurrence on the skin and should be left to clear on their own.
Pearly penile papules are a normal occurrence on the penis and should not require any form of treatment. The same applies for Tyson glands that appear as yellow pimples or white bumps on penis head.
Anti-acne medications such as salicylic acid can help reduce whiteheads and acne zits in the pubic region.
You can prevent razor bumps on the penis with proper shaving techniques and changing your hair removal methods. If the bumps are itchy, anti-itch medications applied topically will reduce the irritation.
If you suspect that you have a bump on your penis caused by cancer, see a doctor as soon as possible. Cancer can be prevented from spreading when treatment is started early enough.
How do you feel? Excited/overwhelmed/terrified?
Needn't worry, just relax.
At natal wise learn to relax and stretch with trimester appropriate exercises which will help you cope with ever-growing body with baby in your womb.
Pre-natal exercises are an important aspect of your months of pregnancy.
Pregnant and active! well why not?
=pre-natal stretching helps you ease your stiff joints and muscles (esp. Abdomninal muscles to accommodate to your growing baby) and also any aches and pains that are common on the joints and ligaments.
=exercises will strengthen your joints
=stretches with breathing techniques helps in increasing the oxygen level to the baby and also increases the blood circulation to all parts of the body.
=helps you sleep better
=regular 1 hour of exercises helps ward off gestational diabetes, high blood pressure and keeps all your stats in control.
= helps you re-gain your pre-pregnancy shape.
=makes you feel good and helps in keeping the skin glowing with blood circulation.
Imp: during pregnancy do not exercise on your own by watching dvds or you-tube, always exercise under a supervision of a certified child-birth educator who can guide you the right kind of exercise fort each individual specification.