Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old, and have four diseases which include pocs, thyroid, appendicitis and urti. How to combat this while studying because I am a student of mba too?
I have got dry hands. I have recently got married and continuously have my hands in water or kitchen chores Now My hands skin is coming out and my finger tips has got lots of cuts. I use a nivea moisturizer everyday but still no effect. Please advise.
Hi I'm a male my face looks and becomes dark in sun wat should I do to help it in becoming dark wat should I do how to make or look my skin fairer and glowing please help me out wat should I apply or do please help me out.
Dear Sir/Mam My age is 25 year, weight-62. 4 Kg. My question is - I workout through GyM since 35 days, But my body doesn't respond ,Gym trainer advice me to take protein supplement (Mussels blage Rs. 3199/Kg. Should I need it, and if I take 1 times then it effect to gain mussels, and its not take regular? I take regular diet like morning-Desi chane +badam, lunch -5 roti+1bowl puls+ half rice and same as dinner (exclude rice. Morning 1 banana and eve regular juice. I have so much belly fat, but body is slim so slim, but my body doesn't gain mussels. What I do ?please help.
Hi. I always think questions in my mind. That whether he compares me with his ex. I always feel he loves me. More than anyone else. But still these questions cross my mind. I am married for six months.
I am working women, my weight is 67 kg and height is 5" 4' age is 30, I need the guidance for reducing my weight, it is mostly on thighs, stomach n arms. Plzz suggest me what should I do?
How can I care for the dengue patient. My mom is hospitalized and today she will be discharged. I want to know that what she can I prefer in food?
I has been suffered from acne on my face and which causes a acne scar on my face how to treat at home to remove it.
I feel like I am going back and forth inside my brain. It's not cervical because I got it checked already.
Sir I am 20 year old and suffering from too much hairs problem. Since 1 year hair fall. I try many medicines.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change