Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years and am virgin. My penis upper skin does not come down ,though there is no problem for masturbation. Is it a problem? Should I consult doctor as I think it can be problematic in sex life?
Is it okay to give blowjobs to him? He gets so brutal at times I have to take in the mouth nd sometimes I swallow the sperm. Is it affecting my health or will be doing in future? Any precautions needed to be followed?
I am 35. I have habit of masturbation from last 20 years. I am unmarried but I am worried about my marriage life. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Give me a advice. I am non alcoholic and non smoker.
I had released sperm in my partner so how should I stop her to get pregnant? Nd 2 days before I have done it.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
1. Possible side- effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
2. Possible side- effects of a contraceptive film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film x201nonoxynol- 9201d; very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
3. Possible side effects of a cervical cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
4. Possible side- effects of progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
5. Possible side- effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor. My boyfriend is sexually active, but the problem is that he does not want to use condoms at all! I tried thousand times to explain to him but he does not want it. Instead, I told him that I would take proper contraception timely so that I do not get pregnant. We agreed on sex at most once a month or once in two months. I am 19 years old, please suggest what precautions should I take? What pills are recommended? Will taking too much contraception at this age prove harmful for future? Will I be able to conceive later? Will I be too prone to STIs? If so, then how often should I get my checkups? Will I have I take frequent blood tests and ultrasounds? What can I do for precautions against stis? I need serious advice! Please help me, what should I do?
Sir when I use to go early in the morning to the . .there is a problem occur urine come later and slow slow coming .and penis erect always in the morning and I am use homeopathy medicine for hairfall thats why it happens or what the reason it cause.
Many studies have shown that excessive caffeine intake affects your chances of conceiving by influencing the ovulation, hormone, and the fallopian tubes but the opinions on this issue are divided. However, research on this topic mostly indicates that, though caffeine can give you a kickstart in the morning, it can have quite a reverse effect on your efforts to conceive.
How intake of excessive caffeine reduces your chances of conceiving?
The fallopian tubes are responsible for carrying the eggs from ovaries to the uterus by rhythmic movements and too much caffeine can affect this movement and cause disruption in the journey of the eggs. Moreover, consuming more caffeine has also been associated with baby's growth restriction, miscarriages, and weight issues. It is preferable to get rid of caffeine altogether from your diet when you are trying to conceive but if you are an avid coffee drinker then you might want to cut back or replace your caffeine intake with milk and syrup which is far more healthy and beneficial.
Which foods and beverages do you need to avoid?
There are so many caffeinated foods and beverages, that it is almost impossible to avoid them. But it is better to take note of them so that you can regulate your caffeine intake. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, energy drinks are obvious sources of caffeine as they are supposed to give you energy. Some herbal teas also contain caffeine. Chocolate, ice creams and candies with coffee flavors, over the counter drugs for allergies, cold and headache also contain caffeine so it is important to read the ingredients list before consuming any of them.
To higher your chances of getting pregnant, it is important to cut back on caffeine. Most doctors are of the opinion that exceeding 50 mg of caffeine intake daily can seriously hamper your chances of conceiving.