Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathYour feedback matters!
I am unable to sex due to premature ejaculation so can I take vigora for the same. please advise asap.
I am having self masturbation habit for last 15 years since I did not get married. I can not able to stop this habit previously I did 2 times a day now I slowly controlled to twice in a week pls tell me how could I stop this problem. Also tell whether I have sex problems in feature.
Hello, I am 21 year old male and I have been masturbating since last 3 years. Please suggest me how I can rid this addiction because I feel very energy less after this activity. Is there any medicine available in a medical store which could help me to rid this addition.
I want to increase sperms by thickness while doing masturbation my sperm is coming like some water please tell me how to do it thickness.
1. Find the right time to talk, Talking to your partner, avoid criticizing, confide in your partner the changes in your body, be honest don't fake an orgasm!
2. Educate yourself, give yourself some time, as we age our sexual responses slow down our partner can help by setting up a free calm setting for love making. Also u under the physical changes in your body means you will take more time to get aroused,
3. Use lubrication which are water based.
4. Maintain physical intimacy by hugging, cuddling, kissing even if you do not have sex, it helps in physical and Mental bonding to grown stronger.
5. Practice touching that's what sensate focus is all about using your senses of touch, smell, hearing, sight, and talking, you can give and receive feedback as to which touch is more pleasurable to you.
6. Try different positions for change and adventure.
7. Write down your fantasies and enact them if you are too shy email them to your partner
8. Strengthen your pelvic muscles by doing kegel exercises, to enjoy sex more.
9. Try to relax before coitus, like go for dinner or watch a movie together
10. Maintaining good health, yr sexual well being goes hand in hand with your physical, mental, emotional well being therefore the same habits will keep your sexual life in top shape should you take care of your health.
11. Don't smoke as it leads to peripheral vascular disorder which affect blood flow to the penis and clitoris.
12. Use alcohol in moderation too much alcohol will kill the performance but gives desire.
13. Eat right as it keeps you in shape and Away from cardiovascular disorder, cholesterol etc, keep your body image positive and increases the libido.
14. Use your genitals or loose it, its as simple as that
15. Be sexual, be adventurous, be creative, be playful leave notes in your partner pockets and purses, send flirty tests
16. Most importantly be Romantic, the most important tool that your armed with is your attitude sexuality. Armed with good information and positive outlook you will be able to
I am 39 years old my problems is my penis erect but when I enter cross, it will be release within couple of seconds please advise.
Actually I am suffering from nightfall. I do not know how to overcome from this problem. It is not a normal nightfall. It happens 4 or 5 times a weak.
Can I get marry with my grandmother's (Father's mother) elder brother's son's son? Whether any genetic problem in future or is it a consanguineous marriage?
I am suffering from erection (nightfall) and its happen 3 to 5 in 15 days. So how can I recover from this.
I have sexual relationship. She is now pregnant. It is clear from the pregnancy test. She is so much tension now. What should we do? is abortion possible ?
During sex which lubricants should be used by couples? Please name the best lubrication methods or medication. Thank you.
I am 74 years male.I lost my wife five years ago.I had a bypass surgery three months ago. I resort to masturbation once in a while.While I get full erection and climax ,I have dry ejaculation and no sperm is coming out.Is it normal?
Sir, maine girlfriend ke sath kafi baar unsecure sex hua so isse muze kuch pareshani hogi aage jakar? Aur usse?
Hi, actually I want to knw, If I had sex with my boyfriend, did anyone will get to know that I had sex ?
Sometimes I suffer from erectile dysfunction its affecting my health very badly suggest a easy n simple way to correct itplz.
My wife not interested to sex. She don't have feelings past 5 years to till. How to improve sex feelings. please solve my sir.
There are a number of contraceptives available but which method of birth control suits you depends on your sexual life, preferences and your lifestyle as a whole. Professional medical help should be sought in order to understand what method of contraception sis ideal for you.
Here is a list of 4 types of contraceptives for birth control.
1. Barrier methods - Barrier methods are designed to prevent the sperm from entering the uterus. They constitute-
- Diaphragms: It is a shallow and flexible cup that is made of either latex or soft rubber. It is inserted into the vagina before the sexual intercourse where it prevents the sperm from entering the uterus.
- Cervical caps: It is a thin cup of silicone whose function is same as the diaphragm, only it is smaller in size, so less noticeable and more rigid as well.
- Contraceptive sponges: These are soft foam sponges that are filled with spermicide and are disposable. They are also inserted into the vagina before sexual intercourse in order to prevent pregnancy by killing the sperm cells or preventing them from entering the vagina.
- Spermicides: These are chemicals that can kill the sperm and hence assist in birth control.
Other methods include male condoms and female condoms.
2. Hormonal methods - Hormonal methods use hormones in order to either stop or regulate ovulation so as to prevent pregnancy. There are various methods through which hormones can be injected into the body. Some of them are-
- Contraceptive patch: It is a thin patch made of plastic that sticks to the skin and is responsible for releasing hormones into the bloodstream through the skin.
- Vaginal rings: A thin, flexible ring that is inserted into the vagina where it stays for 3 weeks and is removed after that, only to be re-inserted in the 5th week.
- Implantable rods: They are inserted under the skin of the upper arm of women where they release progestin.
Other methods include contraceptive pills and progestin-only pills.
3. Intrauterine methods of contraception - The intrauterine device is a small device, T-shaped that is inserted into the uterus in order to prevent pregnancy. The good thing about intrauterine devices is that they can remain functioning for many years at a stretch. IUDs are two types-
- Hormonal IUD(Intrauterine Device)
- Copper IUD
Sterilization is the most reliable contraceptive for birth control as it is permanent. It either prevents the release of sperm or the fertilization of the egg. Sterilization methods can either be surgical or non-surgical. Some of the sterilization techniques are-
- Tubal ligation: It is the surgical technique used in females.
- Vasectomy: It is the surgical technique of male contraception.
Other methods include sterilization implants.