Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Bharath RajYour feedback matters!
My 3 teeth are filled. I had irregular and protruded teeth. Doctor suggested to put stirrups. I put stirrups for 2 years (8th std to 10th std). 95% my teeth are ok. Now when I'm 20 years old, wisdom teeth started growing. I felt very small pain for 2 days. Now I'm 22 years old. Wisdom teeth don't reached its full stage. Now my lower teeth became irregular. Is there any treatment to make my teeth nice. I have seen some before and after photos in front of dental clinic. Is it true? How much cost for such treatment. please advice me.
Getting severe teeth pain due to coming of new teeth at the age of 23. Can you suggest what should be done.
Sir I have toothache in my tooth hall and it's smell very badly. And I want to remove this smell and full fill the tooth hall too. So tell me how I should do this.
Can Decay of teeth be a symptom of oral cancer? There is also cavity in my teeth n feeling mild sore in throat.
My self Rajesh age 24 I have inferiority complex. I don't like my face my body and everything, is I have any mental prblm. Each of my teeth have much gap so I ashamed of smiling also I want to change my attitude if any help I get to change or change my attitude and thinking.
Dental problem I have very yellow teeth. I dont like the colour I went to dentist, he said my colour of teeth is only yellow. How can this be even possible? What should i do to get whitter teeth?
I am having problem in my upper mucus and I am not even able to open my mouth and talk with people. What is the remedy for this? Please find out a solution for this ?
Is there any permanent treatment for dental flourosis other than taking off the teeth And For how many days bleaching teeth works.
Hii I am 23 years old. I had a case of RCT in my maxillary 2nd molar. Due to some busy schedule I did not find time to go for treatment. But now its in a condition of grade 1 mobility. Will I be able to save that tooth with RCT or any other option? please help.
My son who is 16 year, Just completed 12 std exam has a frequent problem of mouth ulcer. He take only house food, but when ever we are on family vacation he has this problem. Constipation is there. We are using honey treatment, multivitamin and vyzilac tab as treatment for 3 days. He is also using kayam churna tablet for two days for smooth bowel. Kindly advice.
In night after brushing my teeth are white and I have good breath but by morning they become yellowish in colour and sometimes there is also bad breath.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!