Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathYour feedback matters!
I am a 50 year old non diabetic male. I have pain in my calves only at specific points and it feels like its parallel along some blood vessels. Pain is not radiating anywhere else. What should I do?
I was playing cricket and the ball hit my right hand index finger 50 day ago. It got fractured, it was a hairline fracture and I did not take any medical treatment. Finger is recovered but there is minor pain. I want to know whether hairline fracture need plaster or any medical treatment or it can recover naturally?
I am 45 years male and I am receiving back pain and legs pain from the last month. I had also taken capsules but there is no advantage, so please suggest me the best answer?
I have severe pains in my spinal cord and my right hand shoulder bone. I am 43 and have been healthy for many years without any problems but past 6 months have turned out to be a nightmare to me. I don't have any fractures nor do any stressful work but still I face pains on my shoulder and spinal cord? Is it because of age or something else? Can you please refer me a perfect medicine for it?
Respected sir / madam. I am 30 year old male &i have lower backache for last (1 year), when I am in rest, then after I stand up I feel very hard pain in my back bone. Sometime I feel verybounded on my chest. Sir please what can I do? help me.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am 57 years old. I have been playing badminton for more than 28 years. Now a days there is severe pain in my knees - especially left knee while walking or seating. Is there any way by which the pain can be reduced without stopping badminton. A orthopedic doctor has advised to stop game which I don't want. Please suggest any remedy. Thank you.
Dear Doctor I have ubnormal pain in the Right shoulder not able to do the exciresize and not able activate to do the some work in he hand always having joint pain freqently my age is 66 years R Jambulingam Male Timely taking treatment with phyciothrophy docter having pain past 6months give your best solution
I am getting severe joint pains from 2 days. I had used all home remedies, but no use. What can I do?
Every night she got pain on her leg. On her knee. What should she do to release out. And she is about 55 years old.
I am 26 years old male, sometime I have pain on right testicles, scrotum, prostate, back of my leg from knee, sharp pain on the hip and like a bone pain inside the butt. It all happens on right side and it happens like 2 or 3 times in a day and it all are like a mild pain.
I am 27 years old male. I recently met with road accident. I got my wrist injured and had undergone surgery. An implant has been placed in my left wrist. It has become only 2 weeks since the surgery. I had also an instability feel on my right knee. On examining in MRI scan, a complete midsubstance tear of ACL has been discovered. I got 3 incidents of knee buckling after the accident. Now I am unable to walk normally (slight limping) and feel pain when I bend my knee to touch cuff muscle with inner thigh. I know surgery is the only option for ACL reconstruction. Is it very very urgent to go for surgery now and can I wear a hinged brace (noova knee brace) to do daily activities. Can I take the surgery after 4 months.
I'm doing handpump from some years before to till now. There is no growth in my body. N I'm getting (left) leg joint pain heavy. Even I can't sit out properly. Getting too much pain can you suggest me tablets etc.
I got an small accident yesterday their is some small scratches only but I have pain in my right inner hand on upper shoulder.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.