Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bharath DubeyYour feedback matters!
Hi. As I have high anxiety disorder and my b.p never reads normal in a clinic. It shoots up from 115/75 to 170/110. Is there any s.o.s. Medicine which I can take before taking the bp as I have a heart condition and want to know my actual b.p sans anxiety. Presently taking clonazepam, but it is not helping in this case. Rgds.
I am 58 yrs. Height-5'10, weight-88kgs, free from any disease, no sugar, no colostrol, pressure normal, I want to reduce my weight. My mid portion, i. E, belly is to be reduced. Kindly suggest me diet & medicine, if any.
What are the side effects of using fatty food items and what are the precautions we take to avoid heart attacks?
I have frequent pains in my chest and I'm not able digest food what I should do to prevent this? I want medicine and treatments for this?
How to get 5 cm chest expecting for police job. Any exercise or food. And I have 83 cm chest how to get 86 cm in 2months. Hight.21 years old male, 5.5 hight.
I am 33 years old. I have some light pain or discomforts on my left side chest. Some times in left hand also. My doctor says that nothing serious. My ecg report is ok. I font have bp. I am continue doing physical exercise. What is the possibility of this pain.
What to do control high BP as my BP is 129/100 and my age is 27 years my height is 175 Cm. And weight is 89 Kg Please suggest me weather any thing is there to worry. Please help. Thank you.
My husband is an diabetics patience he can drink milk at night before sleep and he also suffering with bloodpressure as well as cholesterol problem.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure.