Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharath
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BharathYour feedback matters!
Mere bete ko constipation ki problem h and usse ectodermal dysplasia h teeth ni h 5 teeth h to. Wo zyada daal chawa khaata h dahi khata h poori and ol per iska stomach clear ni hta bht medicine li h consult kia par still. No relief jab usse dawai khialo to. Potty aati h usse pls suggest what to do.
Why you must not delay getting your dental implants?
Dental implants are surgical components like frames or metal posts, which are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Since these components blend very easily with your jawbone, they offer excellent support for your teeth replacements.
Can anyone have an implant?
It is important for your teeth and gums to be healthy in order to consider a dental implant. You need to have a strong bone in your jaw so that it can support the replacement tooth after the implants. If you smoke, suffer from diabetes or have certain gum disease you are not suitable for the procedure.
Why should you get started on this procedure?
If you are suitable for the procedure of dental implant, it is highly advisable to not delay it any further. Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Here are some reasons as to why you should get started on this procedure:
1. To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth
Nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.
2. To protect your jawbone
Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
3. To keep your face from sagging
Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
4. They do not move or shift but remain in place
Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
Related Tip: Is it More Important to Brush Your Teeth in the Night Than in the Morning?
Doctor I have a problem in my teeth. Actually it is not in teeth it is in gum. It is in left side lower portion. It creating more pain and there is swelling in that area. Please suggest me the suitable treatment for it.
Due to accident my lower front teeth is taking And I cannot eat please help me doctor My age is 25 Is it will be cured What will be the cost of doing it.
I am suffering form problem of mouth sore its formed after few days and take too long time and my saliva is thick and smell coming form mouth for more than and months inner side of mouth mouth ulcer white pattern formed is it symptoms of mouth cancer, if yes please suggest which is best doctor because I am confused every which doctor to go dentist, ENT etc, they always give me only multivitamin and glycerin cyrip.
Past some years like 4 year, I get sputum in morning as I wake up. After as I spit it out, there after I don't get it again. I do drink water approximately 8 to 10 litres per day is it because of that. Please suggest me some cure.
When you walk into a dental consult assuming it’ll be just about that tooth which is hurting you’ll be shocked to know that it’s a lot more than just that.Every dentist is meant to evaluate you on a variety of characteristics starting from your mental make up down to your risk assessment. Remember (hangover the line about you’re just a dentist) those movies that talk about dentists not being doctors Well if you read on you’ll know why dentists are doing all the heavy lifting when it comes to your overall health as well.
1. Checking your overall health: It starts from the waiting room where we tend to check your overall appearance rule out any obvious syndromes and diseases. Your body language, breathing rate and sometimes even your gait can be telltale signs of underlying problems that when diagnosed well can medically save you years of treatment. A patient of ours was really tall and had a very oddly pronounced bone structure and we ordered hormone tests turns out he had a growth hormone excess which was due to a tumour which was thankfully removed in time. If you were panting getting to your dentist on the first floor you may want to get a fitness assessment for your heart.
2. Checking your facial profile: Your face shape colour and size has a lot to do with how your smile fits into that frame. Most dentists have a good idea about your teeth size shape and even alignment even before you open your mouth.
3. Profiling your personality: We learn to classify personality types in dental school as this helps us in communicating with you better and also customizing your smiles based on your nature. If you’re a bold female in a corporate job we reckon strong squarish teeth will suit your personality as opposed to round small teeth. If you’re a methodical and detail oriented patient chances are you’re extremely conscious about your dental hygiene as well. If you’re extremely phobic of the entire dental process we have prior assessments for the same to ensure proper treatment approaches suited to your needs.
4. Assessing your genetic propensity: When your dental checkup is happening we also take a family history to understand if you are genetically more prone to cavities and dental problems. These patterns have a tremendous genetic repetition and even if you brush twice a day you may wonder why you end up with cavities it could be because genetically you are more prone. This doesn’t mean all is lost but this means that you will have to protect yourself more than regular hygiene methods like a fluoride treatment annually starting from a young age can help give you extra protection.
5. Checking for any joint problems: Some of us end up getting severe facial pain and problems with our facial joints near the ears. Since this falls between the grey area of an ear,nose,throat physician or a dentist we don’t know who exactly will solve these problems. But many dentists undertake TMJ studies as a specialty in itself since it’s more to do with jaws and teeth than the ears. A normal checkup will entail assessing your joint is healthy as well.
6. Saving you from Cancer: A dentist also must check your gums lips and cheeks to rule out any white patches or growths that may increase your risk to cancer. A routine full mouth panoramic X-ray is actually legally mandatory after each checkup to rule out any hidden bone or jaw growths.
If you are someone who shudders at the sound of the word dentist, read our blog to help you to take the first step.