Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharath
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathYour feedback matters!
I'm 29 years old. I still get acnes and breakouts. I've a oily skin and face looks soo dull and no face washes has worked to control the oil on my face. I believe this is causing the problem. How to stop these pimples and maintain a fresh look on face.
Hello doctor. From past 1 month I got some allergy type pimples which are in ring shape in all my private parts. Passing to all d bdy. Very itchy during night times. N becoming very dry. please suggest good remedy for dis. At present am using episert cream bt of no use. Thank you.
I have pimples issue. I have lots of pimples on my face. My skin remain too oily all the time. I have consulted 3 doctors. I was under medication for 8 months. After medication I am still facing same pimples and oily skin issue. Provide some thing long lasting solution.
Respected Doctor, I am 23 years old, I have oily skin. In my teenage I had pimples on my face. Gradually those have been disappeared but it left behind some pores and holes on my face. Therefore, is there any treatment for being to be flawless skin. Hoping your valuable responses soon.
I am loosing hair continuously so I just want a healthy treatment to recover all I have lost recently.
Hello. I have hair fall and hair thinning problem as I'm staying at Kalol, Gandhinagar. I don't know how to tackle this problem. I'm 26 but at this age too I've hair thinning and hair fall which is really depressing. Please help me out.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.