Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BharathYour feedback matters!
I m 25 years male and I am suffering from Pimple problem. I had lots of Pimple mark on my face and hence there are uneven tone on my face. Please help me out?
I have hair fall problem. Till 3 months I have consulted too much doctor bt they r unable to solve my problem.. Please do if you can.
I am 20years male. I have a? Ome skin problem my under arms got rashes and It is so black. And I want my face bright. It have many black dots and layers.
My skin is oily and due to sun my skin is black so how to my skin fair and solution of oily skin permanently?
I have too much hair fall during sleep and during combing my hair. Please suggest me some tips to make my hair healthier and stronger.
I am loosing my hair very quickly and I have tried too many shampoos and medicines. Can you help me how could I prevent this diseases.
Toxins and bacteria that aren't released get stored as waste and this eventually leads to acne. Green foods like spinach are rich in chlorophyll which helps cleanse bacteria and toxins from the digestive tract and blood stream. Spinach is rich in vitamin a which naturally acts as an anti acne agent.
I have pimples on my face for 1yearn and they increasing regularly so what can I do to reduce them please help me.
I want to consult for my hair problem. These days from almost last 2-3 months I am facing a serious problem with hair fall. Everytime when I am oiling, washing and combing my hair, hair fall is very high. My diet is proper, sleep is also fine (7-8 hours in a day). I tried homeopathic also for few months but did not see any improvement. Homeopathic did not work at all. I am getting everyday by seeing major hair fall. Please advise something. Thanks.
While I am working in my work place most of time my hand cuts while handling patra, knife, cutter, blade. And that injury is too deep that its left marks on hand. My left hand (not palm, middle part of hand) has marks of cutting and its look horrible. What should you do for removing this marks? Help me.
For hairfall I used aloe vera. When I wash that. Should I use my regular shampoo n conditioner? They help to reduce my hairfall problem?
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.