Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharath ChandraYour feedback matters!
Hey DOC. What should I do to increase my weight. I have tried a lot of heavy food but it does not help. please help me. I feel so weak.
My bro hv height 6 n weight 52. He is 20 years old now he wrks alot I mn he studies n den go fo football practice for wh he hv to run fo 2 hours. 1 of d doctor recommended him to hab fast food to gain weight n to kip him goin. Is fstfood gud for hm? What diet plan should he follow to b a bit healthy.
Nowadays there's many type of cooking oils are available in the market such as refined oil, mustard oil, olive oil, kanola oil, rice bran oil, etc etc, which oil is best & worst for the health pls ans along with the brand names if possible.
I am 20 years old, I weigh 50 kgs and my height is 5'11" What diet should I follow or exercise I should do to gain more weight and muscles.
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'