Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharath Chandra
Submit a review for Dr. Bharath ChandraYour feedback matters!
My weight is very less. I tried to gain weight by eating more but its still the same. I play football on daily basis for around 2 hours. I never took any supplements. I want to gain weight. Suggest me please My height is 5'11. And my weight is 64.
60% of human body is water
Around 60% of the human body is made up of liquid. The liquid that we have in the body is called body fluid.
The body of a normal 70kg adult holds about 42 litres of body fluid.
So you may even say that human beings are made of fluid.
Even on a quiet day, people lose about 2.5 litres of body fluid each day, while on an active day people can lose much more. It is important to replace the lost fluids to keep a balance between fluid intake and fluid loss.
Humans cannot survive without body fluid. If the body loses just 3% (about 900ml in case of 60kg adult) of its fluid, dehydration symptoms such as fatigue will occur. With a 4-5% fluid loss, humans experience headache and dizziness. It can be fatal if more than 10% of body fluid is lost.
So go ahead replenish your body with adequate water.
Pani pina acha hota h kya me fit rehne ke liye kya karna chahiye & kya kahna khana chahiye kya nahi fit rahna h to kya kare?
I'm eating good food, but my weight is not increasing! Why? What should I do to weigh more? Is there any relationship between male weight and sex?
I have disc bulges at C4-C5 and C5-C6 levels. I have severe pain in my left mid arm between shoulder and knee. It is very painful to hold something with my hand. I saw a neurologist, he gave me medicines but they hadn't helped me. I want to know what could be the Problem? Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am 25 years old here, My height is 6 feet and weight is 65 kg. I feel I am underweight and I am an vegetarian .please suggest me some foods how I can increase my body weight and look physically fit. Please help.
Fast Food, by and large, is detrimental to the health. Multiple studies have shown this in the past decade. It aggravates many diseases and is responsible for medical conditions such as obesity, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and hypertension. Amidst multiple negative qualities, many fast foods are actually not that bad for the body. If taken in right proportions, some of the fast foods mentioned below can be extremely useful for the body.
- Popcorn: Apart from being one of the best accompaniments for movies, popcorns greatly helps in curbing hunger. Home-made popcorns have fewer calories and are a very good antioxidant. The good part about popcorn is the fact that it is not heavy as other fast foods and doesn’t make you feel lethargic. However, it should be ensured that more than one bowl of popcorn is not consumed at a time.
- Baked snacks: Baked snacks are a much-preferred choice in the snacks category these days. Owing to their low fat and carb content, they not only serve as tasty snacks but are good for the overall health as well. The fact that baked snacks are made up of whole wheat, makes it a more attractive offering. Baked snacks, when prepared with a dash of spice, can be a good alternative to other unhealthy snacks in the market.
- Processed Cheese: Processed cheese contains Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). The latter is found to have anti-carcinogenic properties. A recent study showed that the CLA found in processed cheese is much more than other dairy products. Processed cheese is also a good antioxidant. This being said, too much intake of processed cheese can be harmful to the body.
- Dark chocolate brownie: If dark chocolate is consumed with whole wheat brownie, it acts as a good ingredient for patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases. When consumed with a few nuts, dark chocolate brownie becomes a power house of fibre. People with a sweet tooth can find this preparation a good alternative for other fast food items such as chocolate, ice cream and pastries.
- Chocolate Bars: This is another treat for a person with a sweet tooth. Dark chocolate bars are rich in antioxidants. It brings down blood pressure level and is found to be effective for the heart. This should not be consumed more than 100 grams per day.
- Stout Beer: Dry stout beer with its rich creamy content is as good as a dose of aspirin. This form of liquor improves blood circulation level and reduces the risk of cardiac arrests. One pint of this beer every alternate day will serve the purpose of quenching your alcohol thrust while ensuring that no harm is caused to your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.