Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Suggest me a good syrup which give me power and strength. I want become healthy so recommend me good quality syrup which give power and strength and increase stamina.
Sir, i'm running 2 km per day with my max speed thats why i'm getting too much pain at the lower side of knee. What should I do to get rid of from this pain? And what should my diet?
My husband is as slim as match stick! I dont want him to referred by such comparison! What should he do?
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.