Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharatesh Krishna
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bharatesh KrishnaYour feedback matters!
My foot are paining a loot and after few days whole leg is paining cnt stand 5 min more on my leg constantly.
I am having a severe hips pain from 2 days It all started after my gym workout Can you find a remedy for this as that I can not turn a side.
I am 21 years old male. I have lower back pain. The pain is more pronounced whenever I wake up in the morning. Ultrasound report say that a lot of gas is seen in bowel loops. Earlier I had consulted about two to three doctors they always prescribed painkiller and gas tablets with work for few days and the pain restarts after that.
I have severe gastric problem in my stomach what can I do to get rid off, and I am not able to eat anything ,if I eat something I can not bear the burning and pain in the stomach, ,what can I have to get rid off from this, even my muscles have some pains because of this gastric trouble, please suggest me something.
I'm have severe back aches. As i'm a student i'm forced to sit on a chain for about 9 hours daily. Is there a way to fix my back aches without medicines?
Pain in the joints can be caused by a number of reasons such as ligament injuries, bruises, inflammation, arthritis etc. However, it is usually associated elderly people. While some cases of joint pain can be diagnosed as symptoms of a particular problem, others often go undiagnosed. In such cases homeopathy is a great option to look at.
Homeopathy does not base itself solely on a medical diagnosis but takes into consideration the patient’s overall physical and mental health as well. Homeopathy is also a preferred form of treatment for such problems as it has negligible side effects. Some of the common homeopathic remedies for joint pain are:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus tox is the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for joint pain. It is especially beneficial to those who experience a worsening of the pain after rest and feel that the pain improves on moving the limb. This sort of pain is usually worst in the mornings after waking up from sleep.
- Bryonia Alba: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed in cases where joint pain is aggravated by any kind of motion and resting the limb provides relief. This sort of pain is typically associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions where the joints have been eroded. Bryonia Alba may also be used when there is inflammation around the joint.
- Ledum Pal: Joint pain that is associated with gout can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. Ledum Pal is also used for pain in smaller joints that is accompanied by swelling. The patient may also complain of the affected joints feeling ‘hot’.
- Causticum: Severe joint pain that is relieved by exposure to heat can be treated with causticum. Patients who benefit from this remedy often find that exposure to cold can worsen their symptoms.
- Arnica Montana: Arnica is most homeopaths’ go-to medicine for injuries, bruises and pains that result from an injury. Arnica is also beneficial in cases where all the joints of the body hurt and the patient also complains of soreness.
- Actea Spicata: Pain that affects the joints of the hand can be treated efficiently with actea spicata. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for wrist pain that may or may not be accompanied by swelling. In such cases, the slightest movement or exertion may aggravate the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is a great remedy for joint pain that moves from one joint to another. In some cases, this shifting of pain can be so sudden as to feel like an electric shock. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 60 year old lad. I have knee pain since last two months during use of staircase. X-ray shows start of osteo arthritis. Is it possible to improve my condition by doing exercises?
Back injury is not a common problem. It happens to some of us at some point of time. It can be painful and make your life worse. Most of us suffering from this pain opt for several methods to get rid of the unbearable pain. We leave no stone unturned to get the best possible way of getting rid of the pain. Of all these methods, two are very common and are thought to be the best possible home-based remedies—hot and cold compression.
While some will tell you to take a hot bath, others will insist on a cold compress. You might be confused about the benefits of these two separate treatments. Stop scratching your head to decide what to opt in to relieve your back pain. Know about the benefits of each treatment first and why and when they are used.
Ice Is Used for Injuries-
It is a common experience for most of us when we develop an injury during our regular exercising. The injury might lead to swelling of the muscle and mild to intense pain. The swelling is the cause behind the pain. Ice is not capable of curing your entire problem or helps you in fracture or bone repair. But what it can do is that it lowers the inflammation of the affected tissues. It is the best treatment for people who want to avoid medicine. It is more helpful in cases of muscle sprain or ligament or cartilage tear.
There are different ways of applying the ice on the injury. Some people prefer using an ice pack while others may just use a bag of frozen peas. You can even wrap pieces of ice with a towel and then apply it over the affected area.
It has to be kept in mind that when you are using the ice pack for pain relief, don’t apply it for more than 20 minutes. It is also to be kept in mind that doesn’t use ice for injuries in case you have issues with circulation. This might worsen the condition further. It needs to be understood that application of huge amounts of ice can lead to further tissue damage. So, you need to have control over yourself. Don’t get tempted by the fact that ice eases the pain due to inflammation. Cut your coat according to your need.
Heat Is Used for Muscles and Stress-
Heat is a wonderful remedy for treating those with bad back pain. It triggers certain points on the body. People who suffer from any back injury will admit that they have been benefited by hot bath or hot compression. It also provides relief to the nerves and nervous system. It helps you to be free from stress.
What If You Take Up The Wrong Treatment?
If you commit mistakes while choosing the right treatment, you won’t die. But, there can be ramifications if the wrong treatment has opted for.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!