Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhanu PrakashYour feedback matters!
I am having many pimples on my forehead these days. They are getting more and more often, never before I had this. Was that something I need to bother upon?
I am 27 years old. Having some marks with skin gap on face and some stretch marks on shoulders. Could you please suggest proper medicine for filling the same.
I found a dark reddish mole in my left side interior to my mouth while I was brushing. I was afraid that it could be oral melanoma but similar to mouth blister please help me recognize the problem.
How to regrow hair on balded head. I am just 19. please help. Is hair transplantation safe from cancer in india?
Hi, I have a darkening of skin on my chest between the boobs, back and sometimes on face as well, around the eyes and nose. I have been given treatment for fungal infection for 2years now, it goes away with terbinafine but keeps recurring. This time terbinafine does not seem to work too. I am beginning to think if it is something else. I have (i am resistant resistant to flucolozole) tried cream applications of onabet, ketoconozole, ketob etc. Please help. I am very depressed because of this.
I have pimples on my face, tell me the ways to get rid of it. What are the reasons behind it as none of my friend have this problem only I have. Suggest me some quick and effective measures.
My sister is about 16 n she has stretch marks on her tummy! She is really worried how to lighten or remove them! Pls suggest something. They have not become permanent.
Sir I have allergic reaction from last 3 to 4 years I take lot of medicines but I have no result in allergic reaction so please give me the proper solution.
I had pimples on my face. But now its getting reduced but the spots are there. Too much rough and small holes are also present. Is there any home remedies that can be useful or any soap dat can I use for this?
I have black spot and pimples as well as on my back side when I consulted a doctor he recommended" derma dew lotion aloe" after using that my problem solved. But then it became back. Can you please tell me a solution.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.