Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. BhandariYour feedback matters!
I'm a software developer and I've to use laptop daily, suffering from Myopia, having -7 (R) & -6.5 (L) lens in my specs. Please suggest me how to get over it and get back the normal eye?
I got my eye test and its -1.75 number in my right eyes yed. I do not wear lenses or glasses. I do not want to wear also. What to eat. N if I do not wear glasses will my number increases?
I am 23 years old suffering from migraine and my eyes are sensitive to light suggest me any medicine.
Sir, I have to pass psycho test in loco pilot. So please suggest me some tips for my eyes to be good and healthy at the time of medical of loco pilot.
Hello, my dog is 2 years old and he is healthy but from last three days his eyes gonna red. One eye become red then after sometime another eye become red. And continued water is coming from his eyes what to do im worried. Please answer as soon as possible. He is like Norwegian elkhound breed you can check.
I always feel heaviness in my eyes. Not sure whether it is related to any allergies or any other medical condition. Please suggest what is the right step to get it diagnosis.
I am 24 year old male, and I use MacBook Pro for 10 hours a day. Can it affect my eye sight? I have been using computers 8 hours since 6 years. And no eye problems. I do not even have spectacles. Every day naked eye sees 10 hours of laptop screen.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year girl and I am suffering from headache 2-3 times in a week from last 1 year even I sleep 7-8 hours usually and I use to wear specs while working in front of computer, but my forehead pain will not relief completely, please suggest me some permanent solution to relief this pain.
My left eye around green & blackish colour & swelling appeared due to yesterday my left met with blunt injury so what should I do ?
There are many kinds of conditions that affect the eyes and make vision difficult - temporarily or even permanently. Uveitis is one such condition that causes eye inflammation in the middle layer of the tissue that resides in the wall of the eye - also known as the Uvea. The progression of the condition is sudden and the symptoms, quite painful.
Let us get to know more with this article:
- Causes: To understand any condition and how it is to be treated, one must first understand the causes of the said condition. While the specific causes behind the onset of Uveitis are not clear, this inflammatory disorder may be caused as a side effect of others like an autoimmune disorder including those like ankylosing spondylitis or even sarcoidosis. Also, infections such as cat scratch disease, syphilis (learn more about syphilis problem), West Nile virus and others may cause this kind of inflammatory condition that also affects the eyes. Lymphoma is also a kind of cancer that can be found in the eyes, which can create Uveitis. Finally, eye injuries and surgeries may cause this condition too.
- Symptoms: This condition has a variety of symptoms that may flare up suddenly. There are very few cases in which these symptoms start and progress gradually. Redness and pain in the eyes is one of the most commonly experienced symptoms while decreased vision and sensitivity towards glares of light may also be felt by people suffering from this condition. One may also see dark spots floating around and the vision may get blurred as an effect.
- Onset of Symptoms: The symptoms usually depend to a great degree on the part of the eye that gets affected by this condition. The Uvea also consists of the iris, the choroid, and the ciliary body even as it enables blood flow to the deep layers of the retina.
- Medication: In order to treat mild to moderate cases, the ophthalmologist may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication like corticosteroids, as well as bacteria fighting medicines like antibiotics. Also, immunosuppressants can be used to deal with slightly more severe cases.
- Surgery: Very severe cases will require surgical procedures like a Vitrectomy to remove the vitreous in the eye for better management of the condition. Also, with surgery, the doctor can implant a device that leads to a slow release of medication on a constant basis so that the treatment and prevention of the condition goes on, unhindered. Yet, this method can also come with side effects like the onset of glaucoma.
The severity of the symptoms as well as the extent of the damage will pretty much determine the speed of your recovery as far as this condition is concerned.
I have eye sight problem, doctor has given glass but when I keep visiting the doctor the site increases, pls let me know how do I improve my sight.
My mother is having bulge spot in front of her eyes. She feels no pain, doctors advised her for fat test. She's is always active and she doesn't eat oily or fast food.
I am working as a computer operator since 10 yrs. Today I have feel pain in my neckside. What can I do for the same?
I am going two times in I care hospital my problem is colour blind Ness so have a Greek ment give a suggestion.
I have got a bacterial infection in eye. Doc prescribed moxifloxacin eye drop I used it 3 times daily for three week and stopped within two days it re appeared. So now I'm using moxifloxacin eye ailment for how long can I continue this.
At first, open-angle glaucoma has no symptoms. It causes no pain. Vision stays normal. Glaucoma can develop in one or both eyes. Without treatment, people with glaucoma will slowly lose their peripheral (side) vision. As glaucoma remains untreated, people may miss objects to the side and out of the corner of their eye. They seem to be looking through a tunnel. Over time, straight-ahead (central) vision may decrease until no vision remains.
There is no cure for glaucoma. Vision lost from the disease cannot be restored.
Immediate treatment for early-stage, open-angle glaucoma can delay progression of the disease. That's why early diagnosis is very important. Glaucoma treatments include medicines, laser trabeculoplasty, conventional surgery, or a combination of any of these. While these treatments may save remaining vision, they do not improve sight already lost from glaucoma.
If you are being treated for glaucoma, be sure to take your glaucoma medicine every day. See your eye care professional regularly. You also can help protect the vision of family members and friends. Encourage them to have a comprehensive dilated eye exam at least once every two years. Remember that lowering eye pressure in the early stages of glaucoma slows progression of the disease and helps save vision.
Click on consult privately to ask me any questions related to eye care and well-being.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.