Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhakthavatchalam NYour feedback matters!
On my second day of my period for around 3 hours I have heavy bleeding such that the pad gets completely soaked and starts leaking a little bit. This happened only in the 2nd day and lasts only a few hours! This has happened for the second time in past four months. Is this normal? If not what are the possibilities? Am I having any kind of vitamin deficiency? Hormonal dis balance? PS: I am sexually active and had sex around 2 days back.
My Father is suffering from Brain stroke with right partially paralysed since 2009, under allopathic medication for BP and sugar. Has third stage Prostate, last month he suffered a fall resulting in intertrochantric fracture and dislocation,Allopathic Doc have opined that surgery is not safe in his case . Is there any other treatment for him?
I am 55 years old. I don't have BP or sugar as recently tested. I don't drink or smoke I get pain in heels & calf. Please suggest remedy.
I have ill for fever last night so you take advice and about some medicine name so please take advice.
I am 41 years male, having pre ejaculation (discharge) problem while having sex. Can't enjoy sex, please advice some medicine.?
I have been suffering from ulcers on my tongue they are in large size please let me know what should I do?
In how many days the homeopathic remedy can increase the length n girth of penis by 3 inches? What's the average length n girth that can be increased by taking these homeopathic remedy?
I am a 32 years old male and feel depressed and commit suicide. I don't know what is life and why my life is like this. I work as SAP consultant in Jamshedpur, India. My pay is too low and not yet married. I got this job last year. Everywhere asking 3 years of experience. I need to wait for good pay. I have some work pressure also. My parents are very much worried about me. I am no more, I can avoid this worry from them. Whatever I don't want to give them any worries and let them enjoy and live peacefully. I am the only burden for them. I am very innocent and don't know any kind of tactics. I read many quotes and attended personality development classes also. I used to believe in god a lot but he did nothing and gave me useless life. I am very much depressed. Kindly help me to get heart attack in sleep itself.
I had protected sex three months back I have some illness for this past three months. I have some uncomfortability in my neck and arm pit. I checked hiv test yesterday but it's negative. What is the window period to test hiv after exposure. Kindly advice me on this regard.
I'm having itching problem in my pubic region for like 4-5 months. I regularly take bath, clean it, applied aloe vera gel few times but doesn't help. Some suggestions please, thanks.
I am suffering from cold for last 2 weeks. I have dust energy. If the dust is there around me then immediately I'm getting cold. So please suggest me.
Hi I am 25 years old. Suffering frm ed. I want physical relationship with my gf. Can I take viagra? Is it helpful? Is there any bad effect on my health. After tht I want to start treatment on ED.
I am an accountant by profession and spending around 8 hours on system, I am feeling numbness in legs while working on computer / sitting in car and some time mild shivering in hands. Recently I had a viral fever although this problem is started before that I also done blood test all are normal and got consultation from endocrinologist he said just vitamins deficiency and took prescribed medicine for 1 month. However, problem still remain. I also had a Ultrasound whole abdomen and that doctor said you don't have any issue just mild liver enlargement which is not to worry after viral this is common, I also done sugar test many time just in doubt but sugar is also normal but not recently did any sugar test honestly. I am totally confused is there any doctor who can help me to get rid from this weakness. I would really thankful for your valuable advice. I can consult in Delhi/Gurgaon.
Hai sir, iam suffering on very painful in my heart left side. This pain comes to the rare. But once come is very dangerous. So pls solve my problem.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.