Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagya SriYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old male I have pain in my jaw and neck before it was pain on chest both side my all the reports regarding chest al are ok positive I have done lipid profile I have done echo and all test regarding chest all are fine. What to do some times its pain on ear also.
Hi. In my r8 side of gum where the teeth is end there is a swelling and pain. So please help me by giving a suggestion which reduce my pain.
She is pregnant now its 7th month 1st week She got Gum infection past three day of both side end of the teeth gum. I guess that may be a cause of wisdom teeth but I not yet seen. The skin of that place not like normal skin the colour is changed on that point of gum. Still not consulted doctor or dentist just goggling with salt water we for from regular gynecology do please suggest me. Whatever weight is mentioned is on day weight on antenatal card.
I have mouth ulcers on my tongue and on the inside of my lip that has huge pain can anybody suggest me what should I do to recover from it? I am facing this mouth ulcers every month sometimes it is on tongue which is very painful. Why this is happening? Thanks in advance.
Chewing tobacco for 10 month. Nd now my mouth is very small nd I can't eat some thing hot. So what shall I do?
From last 2 days, more n more yellow stuff forming on the tongue. I don't know why? But it swept away after using tongue cleaner, I do not find any other symptoms. I'm normal. Does I'm suffering with any health issue?
I have remove one of my tooth six months back. I want to put new artificial tooth now. I am confused regarding should I go for implant or I should go for tooth bridge?
Is eating chewing bad for my health. I prefer happy dent. Two tabs a day mostly after meals. I have heard that eating chewing gums uses up your digestive enzymes which have a limited production during our lifetime.
Mouth ulcer in left cheek (near to upper molar) painful and difficult to eat or talk. Kindly suggest some medication. Thanks.
Hi I have bad breath problem my dentist said there no problem in my teeth and mouth my spit is also smells very bad please tell me permanent solution I am unable to speak directly with someone this feels vary bad for me.
Nasal congestion (blocked nose) can give you nightmares. The condition often results in people breathing through their mouth. Mouth breathing, once a while (due to factors that affect the nasal breathing) is understood. The main problem arises when people, especially kids continue to breathe through their mouth even under normal conditions. Nasal breathing is what we have learned and practiced all along. Breathing through the nose is a healthy practice that has many health benefits. Any alteration in this habit can have a deleterious effect on the health in the long run. It can alter the body dynamics and mechanisms, necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
Though cold and nasal congestion are the most common causes of mouth breathing, other conditions that often contribute towards this unhealthy postural habit include:
● Severe respiratory infections.
● Allergies which tend to block the nasal airway (either partial or complete).
● Kids who have a habit of sucking their thumbs or fingers are often found to breathe through their mouth.
● Sinus, enlarged adenoids or tonsils, hay fever, can also result in mouth breathing.
Harmful effects of mouth breathing
In mouth breathing, there is less absorption of oxygen into the bloodstream as compared to the nasal breathing. This oxygen deprivation can give rise to serious consequences and health problems.
- Snoring and sleeping disorders (sleep apnea, often resulting from oxygen deprivation) are common among people who breathe through the mouth. Many people wake up with a terrible headache, feeling tired, irritated, and fatigued (in spite of having their full quota of sleep) in the morning. Unable to have a sound sleep often interfere with the overall performance of the affected person. Low levels of oxygen in the bloodstream can also result in hypertension and cardiac problems. Some people also suffer from brain fog (mental fatigue resulting in confusion and at times, hallucinations).
- Dry mouth along with cracked lips is one of the harmful consequences of mouth breathing. Under normal situations, the saliva (in the mouth) prevents the bacteria from thriving within the mouth and causing infections. When the mouth becomes dry (less saliva), bacteria can easily thrive inside, resulting in infections (throat and ear), cavities, bad breath, Gingivitis (gum inflammation brought about by a bacterial infection).
- A person with mouth breathing may suffer from digestive problems such as acid reflux, gas, and stomach upsets.
- Believe it or not, but mouth breathing can give rise to skeletal and facial deformities (especially in children). The face may appear narrow and long, the chin and jaws lower, and the cheekbones often suppressed. There is also an improper alignment of the teeth (teeth appear crooked).
- Mouth breathing can also lead to speech impediments, especially in children between the age group of 4-12 years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.