Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have black spots as well as pimple on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes what should I do?
Hello Doc. Im 23 and earlier I had irregular periods so my gums said there might be some hormonal imbalance and said me to take Estranon tabs. For about 6 Months. Now its been 3 months i've been using them and my periods became regular (since I use tabs.) nd the cycle length is 28 days. So recently I had an INCOMPLETE SEX on 19th day from my period date (as 8 to 20 unsafe days) nd had UNSAFE SEX with my boyfriend. Now, 1. Will my periods come in time this month? 2. Will this tab. Estranon prevents from pregnancy? 3. I do not know whether my bf had masturbation before the Sex but he had pee before the sex. And even I urinated after our Incomplete Sex. 4. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy now? please reply.
I heard like if we eat less & if we are on diet. That results in filling up with gas. Is this true? Please suggest me how to follow an healthy & pcod diet?
I am 41 years old Male (5o kg weight, O) and am working as Lecturer in a College in India. Since few months I am getting rashes on my skin if the weather changes, grey coloured stools (often). Near the toes of left leg the skin became rough and if scratched even lightly blood oozes out. My belly starts bulging now. I lost my appetite, sleep and even if I sleep it is not deep sleep. Recently my fingers started paining (Here in India Doctors said - may be Leishmaniasis (Testkit unavailable so confirmation cannot be done). Or HIV (I rule out this since I am unmarried and never had any sex with any woman) How to confirm any of these diseases?
Is armodafinil better for alertness than caffeine in black tea & even coffee & are there any side of armodafinil.
Hi, I'm Pradeep 25years old, I'm suffering from hair loss and I do smoke drinks. And my dad s bald headed so thought it might b from heredity. S Tat true? Any treatment against heredity fr hair loss? Thank you.
I missed my period my last period date is feb 19th i am trying to a baby. After my miss period i do many pregnancy tests but the result is negative at every day when am i check test. What is my problem i am suffer with nausea sometimes
I am suffering from cold last few month I have take medicine but no cure after that I consult to ent he recognise me and give monocef 200 antibiotic for increased my tonsillitis.
I am 43 years old man. I have diabetes type 2 patients last 4 years. I have sexual problem last 2 year. Any solution for you.
My mother is 50 year old. She has itching on her vagina from two days. What is thecreason behind this? How to prevent itching?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.