Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
My body, like slim type. I want to growth my body. I do not go to gym. Sometime I do pushup in house. I want to use supplement/powder that not harm or side effect my body. Which supplement is good for my health and is supplement good to use for growth my body?
I have been sleepy for past 1 month. I do not know the reason. What can you do to prevent this sleepiness,
I am a 16 year old due to my academics I am not able to concentrate on my health . I did start going to the gym but I had to stop because I am in my 12th grade right now I had lost about 6 kgs and now I am gaining all of the weight back . I am afraid I will loose my confidence . My current weight is 84.6 kgs.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 28 years old male. someone suggested me to use veet wax cream for hairs on legs .and I used it .It was my first time .now the amount of hairs are more on my legs and I don't like to wax it again and again. Suggest me something for it .
I'm 24 male my skin is oily and sensitive from past 2 months my skin becoming black don't now y.plz suggest me.
Sir my ankle was injured. I use medicine but couldn't use full. I go to sleep for very pain ankle. How can I doo doctor. Please help.
Hi I am having a problem in urine discharge. Yellow drops only two three drops only discharge. Tendency is having to discharge but not function properly.
I am 19 years old, I am male, physically I am very weak. My weight is 40 kg, so what I can do for healthy and fit body.
Hi. I am 27 year old boy. My height is 183 cm & weight is 70 kg. I know I am underweight. Please give me some tips to gain the weight. Thanks
Dear sir/Madam I have DIABETES and my one friend need platelet. My blood group B+ Please tell me I'm able for donate or not?
I am having fever not much but it feels heavy! and also much cold i am taking crodin and colpol. Suggestions please.
I m loosing my weight continuously inspite of taking diet properly and feeling very stressed. What is the reason behind that.
I have pimples in my face. I tried so many creams, but again and again it's came on my face. Say any treatment for this.
Spine surgeries are complicated and have serious repercussions if the procedure doesn’t go as planned. Probing your doctor is therefore very critical to ensure a safe operation and early post-op recovery. Questions can range from the type of treatment chosen for speedy recovery to side effects. Here is a list of questions that you need to ask your spine surgeon:
1. Why is the surgery recommended?
Typically, there could be more than one treatment option for a particular problem. Your doctor should be able to tell you very precisely as to why the surgery is recommended and how it is going to address the problem.
2. Is there any non-surgical option?
Many spine related issues can be treated with medicines and physiotherapy. Ask your doctor if such options exist.
3. Explain the surgical procedure in detail
Your doctor should explain the whole surgical procedure, explaining the minute details and help will help you to understand the implications.
4. What is the duration of the surgery?
Spine surgeries do not take more than 2 hours. It, however, depends on the procedure that is being performed. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
5. How will the surgery address the pain?
It is important to know the source of the pain. Exploratory surgeries are not performed on the spine. Ask your doctor how he intends to address the pain through the surgery.
6. What are the risks involved?
Risks and side effects vary from patient to patient. For instance, a person with obesity, spondylitis and smoking has greater chances of complications associated with the operation.
7. Will the doctor perform the whole procedure or he will use practicing surgeons and intern for the job?
Many senior surgeons use interns and junior surgeons to perform a minor procedure. Get a clear understanding of the role of the doctor and his assistants. It is a good idea to know the background if the surgical team who is going to perform the procedure.
8. What is the success rate of the doctor for the procedure he is going to perform?
A successful spine surgeon should be able to give you valid data on his/her success rate and the overall success rate of surgeons all across the country.
9. How many days do you need to spend in hospital?
Your hospital stay is directly related to your insurance. It is essential to get a clear picture on the same.
10. Whether a back brace is necessary after surgery?
Limiting the spine movement speed the process of healing. Most Doctors suggest braces after a spine surgery.
11. What is the time required for recovery?
The recovery greatly varies from patient to patient. What you should ask your Doctor is the expected time required for you to join your job/school.
12. Will there be any physical limitation after the operations?
Many spine surgeries require you to refrain from strenuous jobs for a while. For instance, certain surgeries require you to stay away from driving for a while. Address all these apprehensions from your doctor.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized orthopedist and ask a free question.
• History of allergy – skin allergy, asthmatic etc.
• Mostly inhaled allergens cause asthma.
ALLERGENS CAN BE:
– Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
– Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
– Strong perfumes
– Paints & varnishes
– Tobacco smoke
– Animal dander
– House dust mite
– Chemical fumes
FOOD, WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGY ARE:
– Sour food
– Citrus fruits
– Cold food & drinks
– Artificially colored & flavored foods
– Beer, wine
– Canned vegetables
• Infection of lungs, bacterial or viral.
• Emotional stress
• Over strenuous exercise
• Inhalation of old air
• Climatic changes
• Allergy to certain drugs.
• Chain smoking.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Initially feeling of distress and restlessness with painless tightness in the chest.
• There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm.
• A wheezing / whistling sound when breathing.
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath.
• Shortness and rapid breathing followed with a feeling of Anxiety, sweating and inability to lie down on the back.
• Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
• Try to recognize and avoid the factors that trigger the asthmatic attacks.
• Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen.
• Families with history of allergy should avoid artificial food, eggs, cocoa, juices and wheat preparation to infants till the age of six months. Only breast feed infants for the first six months to strengthen the immune system.
• For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
• Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
• Eat balanced nutritious diet.
• Eat fresh unprocessed food.
• Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
• Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
• Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
• Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
• Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
– Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
– Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
• Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
– Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
• Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
• Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
• Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Avoid inhaler ,bronchodilator in case of young age .childhood.why are you damage your lungs,its not benefits for long duration.
Save YOUR LUNGS With Homeopathy