Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. BhagirathYour feedback matters!
I got a big bruise on my left knee from a injury last Tuesday and my bruise is all red and purple and it's painful and the bruise fills quite hard.
Doctor since from last e days I am having a back pain lower left side. It pains much during movements. Please advice.
Our bones and joints are what make us function on a day to day basis. It is, therefore, imperative that we take good care of them at all times. There are many conditions that can affect our skeletal system, and one of them is - Gout. While the link between the two may not be that obvious, gout happens to be a condition which is sometimes related to arthritis. Therefore, it is sometimes known by the name 'gouty arthritis'.
While the issue may be severely painful, it does not mean that it cannot be reduced. And of course, when a person has the option and cutting the pain caused by gout drastically, his or her natural response is likely to be 'why not?'
Why Does It Happen?
The main reason for the occurrence of gout is too much uric acid being present in the body. The limbs of the body swell up, especially the extremities and this is known to be very painful. In many cases of gout, the swelling is especially evident in the big toe. Flare ups can last hours on end and may even get longer.
The people who wish to get the gout that is putting him or her through so much pain treated, there are quite a few options at their disposal. There are pain relievers that can be consumed under the advice of a medically qualified professional. While these pain relievers do not treat gout, but can reduces the intensity of the symptoms. Daily doses can be recommended as per the requirement and severity of the situation.
How to Get Rid of Gout?
While some anti-inflammatory drugs may have their effect but no matter how bad the pain, aspirin is a drug that needs to be avoided. Intake of aspirin can make the problem even worse, which is the last thing a person would want!
The severe problems of gout can be dealt with the chemicals known as corticosteroids. Now, while these can provide some very effective pain relief, using them can be tricky due to certain side effects. One of these side effects is that since these chemicals are injected into the joints, they can significantly weaken them. The other side effect is that they slow the healing process of the wound. Both of these side effects are highly undesirable for any patients. These chemicals are usually prescribed by the doctors after a thorough analysis of patient's condition and history.
A person who drinks alcohol and suffers from severe condition of gout should look to scale back the amount which is consumed by him or her. This is because alcohol increases the amount of uric acid which is present in the blood. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 30 years old and my legs are paining when I usually walk for more than n hour. Also I feel restless all the time and feel weakness.
Dear sir/madam, I am suffering from little bit pain in my palm area because of some infection. Please suggest me. I attached a photograph of the affected area.
I am 17 year old I have pain in kamar(hip) and sometimes. Goes to leg also from last 6 month that time I am going to play basketball from that time and my leg is also get fatty after starting basketball.
I have got a fever without a cold. My head feels a little light and sometimes a little heavy. Had got chills nights back. Is there something to worry about? I took paracetamols. Please guide.
I'am 24 years of age and have 2 childrens after my 1st child birth i'm suffering from sever back pain.
Mere papa ke jodo me dare rhta best medicine in a jod dard and best doctor and best hospital to advice send.
I am a 50 year old female. I am working in a pharma company as a office assistant. I am feeling severe backache when I got up in the morning. What should I do. Kindly suggest.
Sir, sometime I feel pain in my right shoulder, elbow ,pelvic joint and ankle. It goes after sometime. I have observed that nurokind injection helps in it.
I am hemofilic patient. My knee joint got damaged. Doctor advice for joint replacement therapy Due to the hemofilia getting lots of problem. In my blood factor 8 inhibitors present in report 4UBL And factor 8 (1%) present I need advice from hematologist.
Pain is unpleasant suffering caused by injury or illness. Back pain may be sudden/constant, dull, severe or not responding to short rest and medication. Constant pain in back in any region of spine for more than few days to weeks needs intervention.
- Pain which is intense especially at night requires urgent visit to a specialist.
- Sudden onset of pain in back with or without injury needs urgent attention.
- Back pain with difficulty in walking, pain while getting up from position of comfort, pain during change of posture or pain after prolonged sitting (for work) can lead to serious permanent damage, if left untreated.
- Pain which travels to one or both legs may be due to pressure on the nerve/s and if left untreated for long can lead to permanent weakness or damage.
- Pain associated with numbness, tingling or weakness in legs, especially below the knees, commonly called Sciatica, needs to be investigated. Various spinal ailments can lead to weakness in one or two limbs or all four limbs. There may be associated or isolated numbness (loss of sensation to touch, pain or temperature) without back pain.
- Numbness, tingling or weakness may be the only symptoms without any complaint or without history of back pain.
- Problems related to bladder control which may be difficulty to control, hesitancy in passing or dribbling of urine. There may be associated constipation. Loss of bowel/bladder control is caused by pressure on spinal cord &/or nerves which may be due to injury, infection, disc prolapse or tumor.
- Sudden swelling and redness in back usually happens after an injury or accident but sometimes are signs of underlying severe illness.
- Loss of normal shape/curvatures of spine can present with or without pain. It can lead to forward, sideways or rarely backward bending.
- Unintentional weight loss, loss of appetite, evening rise of fever or disturbed sleep with associated back pain/weakness/numbness needs visit to a specialist.