Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Bekkallae Thammaiah RameshYour feedback matters!
Hi. Am.having pain in my knee joints n more than 10mims I cnt sit by folding my legs. Feeling severe pain in knew joints when am getting up from the floor. N also having leg pain sometimes. Am female 23 years old. Please suggest me helpful. Treatment.Thank you.
I am 32 years old now iAM suffering knee pain and swelling last 20 days. I am using some pain killing ointments but no relief. What can I do?
I am ill by ache in my knee after what can I do for this. I have also pain in my wrist please help me.
I am 23 yrs old and am suffering from pain in shoulder especially left from past 4 months quite severe in the soft part below shoulder bone.
In gym while doing bench press my shoulder is being hurt I guess. From next day my shoulder was paining. My doctor Gave me muscle relaxant by which now the pain is gone but my shoulder is still giving me popping sound. N when I'm I'm some unorthodox position sometimes my shoulder gives me pinching sensation. That pinching sensation however goes in few secs after warming up my shoulder. I tried glucosamine chondroitin with MsM. It might have worked but not that visible. Please suggest me some medicine or remedy for shoulder popping sound n pinching pain.
After getting over from viral fever I am having regular pain in joints and legs. What should I take.
I am 28 year old male who is into weight lifting. For the past two weeks, I am feeling a sharp pain in my right biceps muscle. The pain seems to be originating from the arm pit and continues till the elbow. I took a seven-day break from exercises, applied ice and ointment, popped some tablets prescribed by the GP, got the area massaged by a therapist but nothing delivered the level of relief I expected. It is extremely frustrating and mentally depressing to stay away from gym especially when you were making gains! Please suggest me how to deal with this. Thanks and Regards.
I am 48 years female having a backache since 10 years wch I got at the time of my delivery and later shown to orthopedics wch confirmed as 4 of myvertibraes are damaged. Have undergone physiotherapist and now on pain killers and multi vitamins as the pain is constant. Kindly suggest what should I do to get rid of this pain.
I am suffering from chronic back pain and neck pain. At lumber L4-L5 compression and neck C5-6. Pain and burning at low back area and hip joints area. Please advise, how to control and remedial treatments.
I am a 28 yrs old male and have backache from last 6 months. Pain is in middle of two hands (middle back pain) when I lift weights (small weights also) and typing keyboard. Please suggest me solution.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.