Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Beena VasanYour feedback matters!
My mother has done histrocotomy 3 months before. Uterus and lymphnodes were removed. Now after 3 months in mri multiple lymphnodes are being coming in pelvis. Please suggest what should do ?
My mother having pain in breasts, she is 49 years old. The pain starts from breasts and effects upper arms. If touched hardly feels like some lumps are there inside the breasts. She don't have any smoking or alcohol habits. Kindly suggest what would be the problem. Can we go for mammogram for both areas?
SIR mera frnd ne apni gf ke saath last month sex kiya tha period ke time chal raha tha. Uski gf ka aur without protection. Aur is month uski gf ka period ka time 7, 8, 9 ho sakta hai abhi tak nhi huwa hai Sawal ye hai ki kahi wo pregnent to nhi ho gayi hai ya hone wali ho. Is halat me kya kiya jaye sir, solution bataye please.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
The term neurovascular disease refers to any kind of abnormality that can be observed in the blood vessels or in the blood supply to the spine or brain. The narrowing or shrinking of the arteries due to the plaque buildup also falls under this particular disease, which intervenes the normal blood flow to the brains, and makes the risk of stroke a more prominent one. If not treated at the right time in the right way, neurovascular diseases can not only cause disabilities in the adults, but may also be fatal.
Below are some of the common types of neurovascular diseases.
- Aneurysms: Aneurysms are a particular type of neurovascular disease where a vascular lesion or a balloon shaped abnormality manifests in the artery walls due to the walls' weakness or swelling. Vomiting, nausea and sudden headache of a severe kind are a few common symptoms of it.
- Arteriovenous malformation: When a defect is formed in the circulatory system which reduces the oxygen supply to the spinal cord and the brain, AVM or arteriovenous malformation occurs. While severe pain in the back is the main symptom of arteriovenous malformation in the spinal, headaches and seizures are common symptoms of the malformation in the brain.
- Arteriovenous fistulas: AVF or arteriovenous fistulas are nothing but some unnatural passageways in the vein and the arteries, encompassing the spinal cord and the brain. Here, the blood flows directly into a vein from the arteries through the fistulas, which gives rise to the blood bypassing the capillaries continuously.
- Carotid artery stenosis: When the carotid arteries, situated on the both sides of the neck and leads to the brain, starts to become narrower due to the plaque formation or the compositions of fatty deposits, the normal blood flow gets interrupted severely. Sometimes, mini-strokes or transient ischemic attacks are its first signs.
- Moyamoya disease: It’s comparatively a very rare condition where some blood vessels in the brains close due to blood clots. Some of its early warning signs are speech problems, weakness, limp paralysis and headaches.
- Cavernous malformation: Cavernous malformation refers to a neurovascular disease where not only the malformation occurs in the blood vessels, but they bleed too. Blood leaking from the affected blood vessels makes signs like seizures, vision loss or difficulties in swallowing, visible.
- Stroke: A stroke is a neurological event that happens all of a sudden, without any warning. As a result of it, often a new onset of different neurological symptoms becomes visible. Hemorrhagic stroke, transient ischemic attack, and cerebral infarction or ischemic stroke are three common types of strokes.
Neurovascular diseases are one of the main illness conditions that affect a considerable number of the population worldwide. Therefore, having a proper idea about the types and consulting with a doctor in case one suspects having any of the neurovascular diseases, is of crucial importance for leading a safe and healthy life. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 28 years old and my girlfriend is 26 now. 2 months back we had unprotected sex 4 days after her period. After that also we had many times but we used condom. We heard that 1 week before and after period we can do unprotected sex. Now she didn't get her period and she checked with pregnancy kit and found positive. Please help us. What we have to do now. We are really upset.
My wife menses cycle is not stop from 1 mount. Please give me a solution to stop my wife menses cycle?
Me & my gf had sex before a week of her periods. It wasn't completely inside of her & I didn't ejaculate. It just that her outer wall got contact with my penis that was wet & was little inside of her. But still she took a ipill after 15 hrs. She is missing her periods now after 1 week of we had sex. Please tell is there any chances of getting pregnant & when will her periods be normal & when she will have her period for current month. Thank you. Also tell the date by then she will surely get her periods of the last date was 2nd November 2016.
Hi Dr. I take medicine for abortion. Bt in ultrasound show one stain n my bleeding nt stop its 21 days up so Dr. advice me fr d n c. Its safe or I take again pill for dis so dat I can not d n c. N after d. N c when I plan for baby.
I am 31 years female with primary infertility I will be having pinning and prickling sensation over right side of lower abdomen ie near ovary region and also will be having severe breast pains if these pains are there I will get periods I don't know what to do and why these are coming. One more thing is when female conceived she will not have breast pains and stomach pain? Pls help me.
Hello dr! My periods started when I was 13 since then I have always suffered a sever pain during those days along with pain vomiting, fainting too since 3 days continues. I have consulted many Dr. since pain is 10% less then before bt other conditions are still same. Since a year I have been suffering from problem of flow. Few months I do not have flow of blood at all instead a black fluid discharge n amount is very very less. I am also suffering from pain in area of uterus n ovary. The pain is sharp n it happens with movement of body parts too. Even I am suffering from gall n kidney stone n soon going to operate it. So please help me with my problem
Hi im five month pregnant and my uterus is just open now. And dctr said that early pregnancy will done in this situation. So my gynecologist do stitch to my uterus and say I take complete bed rest for 2 months. Is it safe for walking and do some works in this condition?
We were blessed with a baby in the month of November 2016, but till today stomach of my wife has not regained it's shape as it was before pregnancy. The stomach still looks like a five months pregnant lady. Kindly suggest some measures.
If you have friends, parents, children overweight and brands such reads as follows:
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene! in this brand is known as acanthosis-nigricans.
You can go on the neck, face, forehead, armpits, between the legs and other body parts. It is a mark on the skin that signals high insulin levels in the body.
It tends to be confused with a smudge of dirt or grime but this actually indicates that the body is resisting the insulin produced by the body.
As a result, the pancreas produces more insulin and eventually you could get to develop diabetes (type 2).
May disappear with simple lifestyle changes of life and a moderate weight reduction (in many cases).
If you know someone, adults and children that present this, do not waste any more time inbox us, remember that a detection in time can prevent diabetes.
Share the information with your friends!