Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Beena NagarajuYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old and my height is 5" 4" and I want more inches so what can I do for growing my height I want faster height.
Why I do not know any time I have feel very badly headache and I have eating light food but very hungry.
I'm headache wear as right side ear upper side since 2013 & discussed Dr. . They said ct scan brain n result is normal. Finally he told me stress and given tablet is tryptomer 10mg. It is used when mild pain. Please advise.
I have suffering from eye problem in my left eye some part is become red so sir please you suggest me what I can do for this problem. chicken pox occur in my body after that it become red.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain. Can you suggest what should be done?
Sir I want to consult for my acute depression which I am facing badly Should I consult a phyicretic or neurologist. Or general physio R.c.sharma.
I am 27 yr old male and my weight is 50kg and very slim body. So I want increase my body and height.
I am suffering with an allergy which is creating black spots on legs can you please help me with this.
Loose anagen syndrome, which falls under the discipline of trichology, is a hair and scalp disorder characterized by the presence of anagen hair having abnormal morphology, which can be painlessly plucked or pulled from the scalp, with ease. The overall appearance shows a thinned hair growth (especially at the back), with growth stopping at the nape of your neck. This disorder is most commonly noted in young children, in girls more so than boys.
The exact cause for loose anagen syndrome is yet unknown. The predominating speculation about the same, however, suggests that an abnormality found in the anchoring mechanism of the hair might be at the cause of the disorder.
The inner sheath of the root plays an integral part in helping to anchor the sheath of the hair within the hair follicle. When afflicted by loose anagen syndrome, abnormalities in the keratinization of your inner root sheath, caused as a result of gene coding mutations for cytokeratins are considered to be at the root of the disorder. This leads to impairment in the adherence of the damaged or deformed shafts of hair, to their follicles. This may lead to premature cessation, especially of the anagen phase, and may result in a reduction of hair length.
1. Race: Most commonly noted in white skinned people, especially those with blond hair. It may, however, even be evident in case of those of Asian or African descent.
2. Sex: It has a higher incidence for females than males.
3. Age: The most frequently reported issues occur in young blond girls between the ages of 2 to 5 years. However, adults have also been known to suffer from it.
1. If you are affected by this disorder, you will find that hair density and length atypically increase over time and then darken in color.
2. Also, it can be easily uprooted from the scalp and hair pulling causes little to no pain.
Minoxidil is usually considered to be a good remedy to this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Im suffering from headache for few weeks what should I do please give a solution to end this headache problem.
I m 26 years old. And I m very thin. I love junk food and spicy food. Plzzzzzzzz advice me for good health.
I am a student and my exam declared on 7 aug 2016. In exam time so many negative thoughts emerging in my mind. In this condition I so frustrated So plsss solve my problem.
While sleeping I speak out what I dreamnt in dreams. Please tell me what should I do to come out from this.
Lost my total body, face, scalp hair. I consulted a homoeopath. He said that it is alopecia universal. Please help me regaining my hair.
A lot of diets claim to help ‘boost’ metabolism – but can you really do anything to help your body burn calories faster?
Let us understand a little about how your metabolism works. The metabolic process involves a complex network of hormones and enzymes that not only convert food into fuel, but also affect how efficiently you burn that fuel. How fast you burn calories is influenced by your age ; your gender and proportion of lean body mass . So some people have high metabolic rate as compared to others.
Even though you are not born with “skinny genes” , you can still speed up your metabolism i.e. increase your body’s ability to burn calories faster.
Exercise. Working out builds muscle. Muscle speeds metabolism. As the body works more efficiently, it processes food faster.
Besides exercise there are other things which boost up your metabolim.
- Spices: Research has found red peppers can rev up your metabolism, while also helping you feel full. Hot sauce, hot peppers, ginger, cloves, cayenne, coriander, bay leaves, and dry mustard share this capacity to boost metabolism.
2. Caffeinate: Coffee, tea, or other caffeinated (but low or no-calorie) beverages may also help burn calories faster. In fact, caffeine may boost your metabolic rate for up to three hours after consumption. But don’t overdo caffeine if it gives you the jitters or keeps you up at night. For most people, 3-4 cups per day is tolerable.
3. Stay Hydrated: Even mild dehydration has been found to decrease your metabolic rate by 2%, so staying well hydrated is an easy way to help boost overall metabolic rate. People who drink either eight or twelve glasses of water a day have higher metabolic rates than those who have four.
4. Eat More Often: Small, frequent meals help keep your metabolism high , and that means you’ll burn more calories overall. When you put too many hours between meals, your metabolism actually slows down to compensate. If you then eat a huge meal — at the same time your metabolism is functioning as if you’re starving — your body wants to hold on to every calorie. While this won’t make much difference on an occasional basis, it can become more difficult to lose weight or maintain weight a healthy weight if you frequently skip meals.