Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Beena Jeysingh
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Beena JeysinghYour feedback matters!
Meri kamar me dard rahta hai likoria ki problme bhi hai mere ek beta aur beti hai pet bhi thik nai rahta hai chakkar aur kamjori hib rahti hai. please kuch advise de. Thanx.
Ramadan is a much-awaited month for various reasons. While some look forward to it for spiritual reasons, others look for the celebrations, and some others for the delicacies it brings along. Fasting for a full day is always followed by feasting, in most households. Some people begin shopping for stuff about a week or two before the starting date of Ramadan.
While it is definitely a time to feast, it is also important to eat healthy and not binge. The idea is to cleanse the mind and body of all sins, and so it is a good time to get back to better physical shape. Keep the following points in mind when planning the foods for this month-
- Ramadan is a time for cleansing, both physically and mentally, so there is no reason for fasting every single day.
- Because you fast through the day, it is not necessary to eat excessively over the time when it is possible. The body’s requirements do not change significantly, as there are always food reserves in the body
- Oily and greasy foods may be chosen with the belief that they can help you sustain without food for a longer time; this is not true. Oily and greasy foods, in fact, take a longer time to digest and also increase tiredness and fatigue. They are rich in fat, and so more fat reserves are accumulated.
- It is not necessary to spend long hours in the kitchen trying to cook up lavish meals, as the purpose of Ramadan is not just. It is more about self-contemplation and cleansing oneself.
- Eat foods which are easy to digest and also help in giving you energy. An added advantage would be to eat foods which have a cleansing or detox effect.
- Natural fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, grilled meat are good options.
- Also, take into account the regular work schedule and make sure your cooking and eating allows sufficient room for that.
- Sleep is another aspect which often gets ignored but is equally important. The body needs sleep as much as, or in some people, more than food. Lack of it can lead to fatigue, drowsiness, confusion, and fainting.
- Prophet himself has advised that only a few mouthfuls of food needs to be consumed.
- Fasting is a good way to give the body a break (digestive and other systems) and help natural detoxification.
- Do not skip exercise completely during this period. Stick to regular, light exercises which are comfortable.
- Many people tend to put on weight, but a little planning can help not just in avoiding this, but in reducing weight too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.