Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Beena JeysinghYour feedback matters!
Is there any problem if a man sperm enter into vagina of his spouse, who is pregnant for 3 months had a history of previous abortion? Please give me an explanation?
My gynac has given Letroz (letrozole tablets) along with Alivher ES (sildenafil citrate and estradiol valerate tablets). On cycle day 5 my follicle size was 14 mm, can I conceive in this month?
My mother's menopause phase has been started from last two three years. Most of the times she suffers from the fatigue, stress, back pain, irrigations etc. Please tell me why this is happening to her? And also suggest some good tonics which keeps her energetic.
Hello doctor, I am 22 weeks pregnant and taking aldomet 250 mg after dinner and one baby aspirin everyday as I have bp issues. It never have been spiked higher than 140/100. But it keeps on fluctuating sometimes 135/80 sometimes 140/90. I have cut down on salt but I do take stress. Can I deliver healthy baby as I have bp issues in just 22 weeks. How to reduce stress over little things?
I am 24 years old women my period will be due for 10 days I am feeling weakness, tired ness, i'm feeling sleepy some time i'm feeling vomit but no vomit,
I am 20 years and I have miscarriage in 2 week and don't wanna tell my husband please tell me if I prepare for a child aur alse I go to check with my husband does doctor can tell that I have miscarriages.
My wife have a problem. Her menstruation is not regularly time to time. She also have white discharge problem. Head ach teeth ach etc problem, she always angry and hot temper.
I am married for over 2.5 years now. Trying for a baby but couldn't succeed. More importantly I am losing interest in sex. Please advise.
I am 19 years old and I made physical relationship with my boyfriend last month and I got pregnant. Please let me know which medicine I have to take for this serious problem. I do not want to give birth a child.
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.