Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Beena Jeysingh
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Beena JeysinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have been delayed with my mensuration cycle for 4 days of this month annd yet have no symptoms. I had an protected intercourse before 5 days dur for my period. Can someone help me out why my cycle is been delayed?
We had sex for the 1st time. My wife is too young. Just 19 years and 6 months. She is having period now. This is her 3rd day. She is oozing much body fluid. What can she do to stop them?
Hello, My periods were due on the 2nd of April, usually my periods are late by a day or two (so on 4th of April) I had PROTECTED (condom) sexual relation twice in this month. Once after my periods got over last month (the very next day) and on the 29th. I am too worried so I did a urine HCG pregnancy test on the 4th morning. Which turned out to be negative. I am worried. Are there chances of her getting pregnant? Also he made sure that he was outside me when he was about to finish and also, we used condoms.
I am 24 years old female, I delivered a baby girl 10 months ago, the delivery was scissor. Now I feel waist and back pain so much. What shall I do now? Will any exercise help me out of this?
I hav osteoporosis. Dr. advice me to take bone soup for faster recovery . But m a vegetarian n cnt tolerate d smell of non veg . please kindly suggest me list of foods n means of calcium sources please n advice me on diz condition of osteoporosis n hav pcod but wen I was 16 osteoporosis was detected by rheumatologist later at 25 years now pcod was detected. My one more doubt is is it bcuz of pcod I hav this condition is osteoporosis and am obese too 90 kg 155 cm.
Hi, I am 26 years old, need your help to know about the abortion process after three months pregnancy of my wife. As I didn't planned about yet.
Dear doctor, meri abi ek mahine pahle shadi hui thi. M daily bina condom ke sex karta hu lekin har bar bahar nikal kar hi sperm nikalta hu. Kya bina condom ke daily sex karne se k ki problem to nahi h? Or apni wife ke periods aane ke kitne din bad m andar sperm nikalu jisse bchcha na ho?
First time intercourse after marriage, do's and do not's. Which is best contraception and how to get rid of menses during honeymoon if it is about to come.
Hi. I am married since 6 year and not getting pregnant. My partner's and mine test are normal. I did 3 iui, every time doctor see difficulty to reach uterus, use tenaculam and other instruments. Pain and bleeding is the result. What should I do now. Should I go for ivf. Is my uterus is titled. Am I facing difficulties in conceiving due to titled uterus. Pls advise.
Good morning Baby planing ke liye mc ke kitne dino ke baad sex karna chahiye My wife last mc june-28.
I had sex with my boyfriend before 2 days. After that I am feeling tired and stomach pain is starting not so severe but there is a pain which is not continuous hate to eat. Is this says am pregnant ?
Does over thinking and living in past since a long period require a long treatment particularly when a person is retired and has no capacity to work? Please give a practical psychological answer.
My first day of period was on 4th Dec 2016. I had an unprotected sex on 15th and I took an ipill on 15th itself. Again on 17th, it was unprotected and I took an ipill but after sometimes I had vomited. I am not sure if the second ipill that I took stayed or not or will the first one have its effect till 17th. Please help.
Sir/mam before 7 days ago I was make physical relation with my partner first time in my life. Just after 15 minutes of vaginal sex I was start feeling a mild itching on my plivet parts and then after 5 minutes I feel itching in my hole body for 10-15 minutes. Is it normal or any symptoms of any type of allergy or disease?
It is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body.
Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
- Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy: The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
- Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy: No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
- Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality: This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
- The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
- The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!