Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bashart NadeemYour feedback matters!
I am Suffering from throat infection. Suffering from Tonsils please suggest medicine for my betterment. My age is 19 year
I have severe throat pain and running nose, it used to come almost twice in a month. How can I prevent and what are the medication for throat pain?
I have a problem of weak immune system. Due to it, I often felt problem of coughs and cold. Please suggest what precaution should I mention? And for throat and mumps problem, like tonsil, what necessary action should I take?
There is too much bleeding in my nose. It is happened at last two weeks. I don't no that what I do. Give me some advice for stop the bleeding.
I have an alergic problem which leads to a lot of sneezing . Last time i consult with doctor and he said that skin/bone inside ur nose is increased. So please provide your opinion to cure it. I heard that even after getting it operated, it start again after 2 3 years.
Hey Dr. Actually I had sex with a prostitute about 1 month 20 days ago. I used a condom and I am sure that the condom was not leak or have hole anywhere. But think too much about my health. Is it possible to get HIV even after using a condom. And what are the main and most common symptoms of HIV. Are they come together or individually. I have a mild sore throat after 4 weeks of sex and small pain in bone pain. And I have vitamin b12 and vit d3 deficiency too. Is pain is due to vit b12 and d3 deficiency or I might got infected with hiv ? In too much stress . I don't have other symptoms like fever, headache , or other flu like symptoms . Just have a mild sore throat and little pain in bone. And do not have problem swallowing and chewing.
My kid 7 year old is suffering from throat and ear infection. He had ear pain and trouble swallowing food.
I feel dizzy in coaching class like I will fall down from bench. There is no energy in my legs during that time but I can walk run. What is the cause of such dizziness. My head goes round. Give me some foods to recover and vitamins.
I am having a problem of burning effect in my throat. What should I do? Also I feel allergic to cold food items.
I am having nasal blockage and running nose. Mainly allergic to Cold. Severe during morning after waking up and Winter. Treated with surgery 2 yrs back (BUT NO RELIEF) for CT scan reveals: Muscosal poly seen in right sphenoid sinus left maxillary and ethmoidal sinusitis with obliterated left osteomeatal complex with polyp in sphenoid sinus bony spur with concha bullosa in left middle nasal turbinate change in temperature. Nasal Blockage and running nose. Mainly allergic to cold. So more severe during winter.
I am 18 year old boy and I have pain in my nose from 2 years please suggest any easy solution and be fast.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.