Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BasavarajuYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have been suffering from tooth pain at last two teethsat downward side of left side, consecutively I am also feeling pain in my left ear, plzz help me.
Ugly smell coming from my mouth and bleeding from my teeth from last 4 months. Please give proscription for me. I am mohan male my age is 31 years.
I have white tongue and I have searched it on internet that it is because of caffeine and I have limited my caffeine intake and I want to remove it. Please help me doctor.
I have a 3tooth which is broken. For two of them I've done root canal but did not put cap. Now that tooth is broken. I'm having bad smell because of that. What can I d about it? Will it be expensive?
I face always problem if my swollen tongue. I face problem to speak. My tongue is not like others. It creates problems to speak.
I have mild heaviness in my upper jaw and around te eyes and temples which come and go, my wisdom teeth are erupting for last 2 years but they dont srem to grow, consulted a dentist who suggested to extract all four of them. But is it safe to do so. The heaviness an mild pain occur when I wake up in the morning and come and go during the day, which hampers my concentration.
I have got sore mouth from last 2 days. I am using bikasaul capsules with folic acid tablet, but no improvement.
Respected sir from last two months I have a problem with my left side upper jaw teeth. But suddenly from last month I am suffering with a pain refer from head to teeth. And from last three days I seen that a inflammation occurred in my mouth. And pain remain same.in left side. I am too much worried about that. I had already tried cephodoxime with clavulanic acid antibiotics. But no result is there. I am afraid that is it any cancer formation in my mouth? Because I am a regular smoker.
Sir my name is khushahal. Sir my teeth is damaging I have hole/cavity in the my teeth. So give your suggestion to fill up my teeth wound.
I have a problem of coming pimple like bumps inside the mouth. After every 2 or 3 weeks it comes again. What should I do now to be cured from these bumps?
I have a problem on my teeth lots of yellow teeth and its smell very bad so please give me some natural suggestion what I need to do.
Hello sir I am 26 years old and I have small small white spot inside of cheek near upper teeth and some near jaw joint from last three months, I already consult with oral maxilofacial surgeon and ENT Dr. they told its fungal insption, but dentist says that you having fordyces spot and you need not required biopsy further I am not smoker and not chewing any tobacco, pan masala, supari in my life but I am social drinker hardly once in month. I also use multivitamin tab and oral thrust gel, I can eat vegetables and chilly easily they don't give burning or pain. What's should I do next either forget white spot aur take treatment.
Hello Dr. I have this problem whenever I, open my mouth,could hear the breaking of jaw bone near the ear lobe and cause mild pain. What do you suggest?
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color . How can I care about my hair also.?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.