Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Basavaraju
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. BasavarajuYour feedback matters!
I feel like my front teeth have undergone some kind of disuse atrophy. Whenever I try to eat something hard (eg:- Corn) it aches. I rarely use those front teeth I suppose. I use to eat fruits and other hard foods with molars and premolars after cutting it in to small pieces using knife. The lower part of the upper incisors seems translucent. What do I do to make them stronger? What kind of food do I need to take?
Hi doctor, I am suffering from regular dental pain from last six months. I will take several medicine and regular checkup but every thing going waste.
शहद में मुलहठी का चूर्ण मिलाकर इसका लेप मुंह के छालों पर करें और लार को मुंह से बाहर टपकने दें।
मुंह में छाले होने पर अडूसा के 2-3 पत्तों को चबाकर उनका रस चूसना चाहिए।
छाले होने पर कत्था और मुलहठी का चूर्ण और शहद मिलाकर मुंह के छालों परलगाने चाहिए।
अमलतास की फली मज्जा को धनिये के साथ पीसकर थोड़ा कत्था मिलाकर मुंह में रखिए। या केवल अमलतास के गूदे को मुंहमें रखने से मुंह के छाले दूर हो जाते हैं।
अमरूद के मुलायम पत्तों में कत्था मिलाकर पान की तरह चबाने से मुंह के छाले से राहत मिलती है और छाले ठीक हो जाते हैं
When I wake up in the morning my buccal cavity is full from saliva and also foul odor in my mouth. What should I do for this?
Sir, I have mouth ulcer from 5 days I have tried complex and rixidin i'm gel but it is not working it is paining to also please sir tell which type of medicine I should take.
I am 29 years old, an there is some problem on my tongue, some portion of my tongue is looks white, and its burning when I eat chilly or spicy curry's. And sometime paining on effected area, can you please tell me about this problem and solution.? Thank you.
Dear Doctor, I am 22 years old, my scalps are bleeding drastically. I had put clips for my tooth at the age of 16 they cleaned my teeth more than 10 timed during that period is that reduce the strength of my gums please help me with few remedies. How I can reduce my gum bleeding.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.