Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BasavarajYour feedback matters!
I am suffering of gas for the past three years. First I was on omez-d, then on NEXPRO-D and for the last one year on NEXPRO L. There was no permanent cure. Recently I went for a endoscopy and doctor detected 1.FUNDUS:Multiple erosion, loss of rugae 2.ANTRUM:Mucosal fold prominent, patchy erythema rest oesophagus, body,pylorus, duodenum was normal. I was also tested for Vitamin b12 and folate and results were normal, CBC (HB, PCV,TC, DC) all were normal. The specimen was taken for gastric erythema and erosions-Biopsy was done which revealed CHRONIC ACTIVE GASTRITIS-MODERATE ACTIVITY WITH FOCAL INTESTINAL METAPLASIA, no evidence of dysplasia was noted and H pylori was not seen. How to deal with the situation. Doctor has put me on RAZO-L, Econorm,tryptomer and ativan.
I have a problem of reduce my hair and also dandruff. I try so many hair development product but there's not much improvement. So what can I do?
My 3 year daughter is not gone for potty from last 10 days. She feel that pooty is coming but not come. Out. Is it serious I have to worry or it will be come out. Pls suggest.
I am 23 years old male. I've been having problem with my throat for awhile now like something is in there, hoarseness and hard swallowing.
I am 21 year old. I have problem of headache and dizziness all the time. I used to study more than 12 hours and I put excessive pressure on brain to capture things for 2 years. This is the cause of my headache. It is created by me and its like brain muscles pressure or strain. When I do anything, the headache starts.Please suggest me the detailed solution. Thank you sir.
I am 45 years old. I am diabetic since last 5 years. Average blood sugar level is 180 mg/dl and in urine is detected +++. I work abroad. Recently a week ago in India during routine check up Protein traces was found in urine test, which was not whilst tested around 20 days ago abroad. Is protein traces in Urine is the sign of any disease? Is it curable? Request for an able guidance.
Pain is something that strikes fear and anxiety in all of us - be it physical pain or emotional pain. Pain is a somatic and unpleasant sensation that causes acute discomfort in the body of an individual. Hip pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons including conditions like arthritis or osteoporosis, as well as other conditions that may lead to hip pain as a symptom. The major occurrence of hip pain could be a recent injury or a previous untreated injury. It is also an indication of an injury or even a disease. The degree could be varied from a mild ache to an unendurable agony.
- Hip Pain Causes: Pain can occur in any part of the body. One such part is hip. The hip is a ball and socket joint which connects the torso of the body to the leg. Pain in the hip is a common complaint which could be caused due to a large variety of problems. Many a times the pain arises from the bones and tissue within the hip joint itself or the area that surrounds the hip. However, there could be other sources of pain in the hip too. At the time of any illness or an injury this vacant space is occupied with fluid or blood that stretches the capsule lining of the hip and results in the pain.
- The Hip and Other Areas: The hip pain is dependent on the condition that causes the pain in areas like thighs, interior of the hip joint, exterior of the hip joint, buttocks, back or groin. Hip pain has some usual symptoms which can make it easier to get detected. Sometimes, reduced range of motion accompanies the pain. Persistence in hip pain could also develop a limp.
- Diagnosis and Imaging: It is strictly recommended to get the hip pain diagnosed immediately after the discovery of the relevant symptoms. There are numerable methods available to diagnose the pain in the hip. One of such methods used by doctors or orthopedists is diagnosis through imaging. Imaging enables the doctors to view the internal area of the hip joint without causing any pain. The common imaging technologies comprise of x-ray (or radiography), computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, and ultrasound. X-ray approach is generally the primary choice for getting the images. The CT scan combines X-ray and other complicated machinery to produce digital images. Doctors or orthopedist usually resort to MRI scans when the images produced by the X-ray or CT scan are not quite clear. High frequency sound waves are used for obtaining images through ultrasound. The radiologists after the diagnosis make a short patient history explaining them the procedure. This helps in understanding the kind of treatment that is required for the affected areas.
I have grey hair past 6 years I apply henna which gives it a flame color it look good but I want a permanent remedy for my grey hair. And from last year ans so. My hair fall increased a lot and hair became thin and the root of the hair is also not good the white layer which we actually see near the root hair is not there. So suggest me home remedies for my problems.
My baby is two months old. Her tongue and inside gums has become white. She is refusing to take milk. Please advise.
I am having fever from last six days, I went to the doctor but still I am not well. So what should I do? Please help me.
I am 22 years old male. I want to ask about how can I increase my height without any side effect. And is this possible to increase height in this age? If yes then how?
I am 18years old and I have some thing getting wrong in my mouth i am felling something is stick in my mouth beside tongue so please tell me how to get this problem solved.
I had a mnny pimple on my face becoz of. Hotness in my body day by day they coming more. please adive some medicine I had take mnny medicine but its not work.
But the good news is head and neck cancers can be cured if they are detected early. If you see any of the following symptoms recurring often, then you need to see your doctor immediately:
• Mouth sore that hasn't healed for 3+ weeks
• Persistent change of voice
• Chewing and swallowing problems
• Lump in the neck
• Bleeding, pain or numbness of mouth or nose
• Pain when opening mouth
• Facial, neck or ear pain
Our Miracle Team will do their best for a favourable outcome