Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BasavarajYour feedback matters!
I have a short period of two days im 24 Years of age its so since last 5-6 Years. Im unmarried n da periods are regular and on time.
My gums are receding because of tartar and plaques builds up. How do I stop tartar and plaques building up on my teeth?
Hallow doctor I am 20 years old. My problem is my hair. My hair was very long and it was very nice without any problem but from last 1 year I am losing heavy hair fall and near my four head it was becoming nill so need to recover my losing hair back soo plzz help with any solution.
I am suffering from neck and upper back pain since an year. I am also suffering from right hip pain and pain in both lower legs. Pain from knees to feet in my both legs. It hurts in my calf muscle regions while walking. I consulted neurologist one year ago. He suggested for MRI. The report says that" no significant abnormality detected" But screening of cervical spine shows that" minimal posterior disc protrusion noted at c5-6 with mild anterior thecal sac indentation" It also shows that "schmorl's nodes noted in few lower dorsal vertebra" He prescribed medicines and I'm having them. But the result is not up to the mark. Respected Doctor "Please tell me is my disc protrusion problem responsible for my right hip and both lower legs pain? And also do tell me how to overcome this neck, upper back, right hip and both lower leg pain. My blood respond x- ray of right hip both lower leg s are normal. My height is 5-10. Weight is 75. Age is 21 years. Doctor please tell me solution Thanks to doctor and Lybrate.
Sir, my eye is reddish from tomorrow but no any problem with my eye sight. There is no any problem earlier in my eye so please tell me what should I do.
Hello doctor I am 17 years old I have a pimple problem since last 3 years I have consult 4 doctors but no improvement is there so what can I do currently I am using clear gel, benzac ac gel and adaferin gel is it okay or not.
I used to masturbate daily I can't control myself any problem comes and wt sorts of problems comes and I am still not married my age is 20 only I won't give birth to a child say the answer doctor.
My age is 18 and I am facing problems with my white hair. I consulted a doctor he said, You can stop growth of white hair but you can't regain natural colour on that white hair. Many Saloons suggested me for garner Hair die. I should apply hair die or month and which specific company will be best for. How Much an Ideal treatment coasts. I am too confused. please guide me.
I've got a small size patch (not fully white) on below chin and there hair became grey in the patch part. It is appeared from two weeks Is this a vitiligo symptoms? Which specialist should I see?
I am masturbating more number of times. Is there any chance of getting problem in future. Please help.
I am 25 year old male working in IT, I have slightly swollen calf in left leg, sitting or standing for more time results in pain, My mother has a blood clot problem, may be from heredity, which specialist I should consult? Or what should I do?
I am facing some problem like suddenly day time my mind be absent means i forget though i know where i am. but my mind be totally absent. and sometime at night time as per my near one said that my body was be hard and my eyelid be more opened. and after few minutes i be normal in both case.
Sir I am having allergic rhinitis for 4 years. I have taken lots of antihistamines but as I stop taking it attacks again. Kindly help me.
I am having 5. 4' height with weight 76 kgs. I want to loose minimum 10 kgs in next two months. What should I do?
Intrauterine devices or IUD are T shaped contraceptive devices. These contain levonorgestrel or copper and are inserted into the uterus. IUDs are considered to be one of the most effective birth control measures and also they are reversible (meaning it can be removed whenever a need arises). The copper IUd has a failure rate of 0.8%, while the levonorgestrel IUD has only had 0.2% failures till now. As per a report in 2007, IUDs are used by more than 180 million users all over the world.
What you should know about Intrauterine devices:
- Types of IUDs: There are 2 types of IUDs Copper and Hormone: Copper IUD is considered to be the conventional form of the contraceptive. It is T shaped with strings and is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. It can remain in the body for three to five years. Minera is a known brand of the hormone IUD. It contains low dose of hormone progestin and releases the same when inserted in the uterus. This is also T shaped and has strings. This can be left for three years.
- Pelvic infections are not caused by IUDs: There is a belief that IUDs cause pelvic infection but this is not true. The strings of the new IUDs are very thin and they do not cause any pelvic infection even if a person is suffering from a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Though there might be a slight risk of infection when the IUD is inserted and in the first 20 days, but that also dissolves soon.
- IUD can be used at any age: Earlier IUDs were not recommended for women who had never got pregnant. However, now anyone can use these irrespective of being pregnant or not. It is very safe for all age groups from teenagers to women involved in active sex to women post menopause.
- IUD is as effective as getting a tubal ligation: It is believed that Minera is 99.4% effective while sterilization (tubal ligation) is 99% effective in preventing a pregnancy. Ligation is considered to be a permanent birth control solution, while IUDs can be reversed.
- IUDs do not cause infertility: It was believed that a STI would creep into the pelvis through the string of the IUD and cause infertility but this is not so. Though a STI can cause infertility but the IUD has no role in the same and does not contribute or worsen the infection.
- Hormonal IUD have less side effects than birth control pills: Breast tenderness, acne, and bleeding for a short time may persist for the initial 3-4 months in case of hormonal IUDs. The copper IUD lead to cramping and heavy flow during menstruation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.